Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
Damn justin, some really, really good shots, #3,5,6 and 7 are beautiful.
You've improved quite alot and you're only getting better.

Smashin' good! Coincidentally, my next set up's at Eiger as well, although the mood is completely different from you.

This set's really good. REALLY GOOD. I think it's safe to say it's your best so far.

Damn justin, some really, really good shots, #3,5,6 and 7 are beautiful.
You've improved quite alot and you're only getting better.

Smashin' good! Coincidentally, my next set up's at Eiger as well, although the mood is completely different from you.

This set's really good. REALLY GOOD. I think it's safe to say it's your best so far.

Thank you guys! :D

BTW, Jaden, have you seen my previous sets?

Love #5! Would have been perfect if you steered to the right so you actually had the feeling it was drifting through the corners. Now it looks like it's gonna crash. :D

Tunnel shots are very good as well!

Yep, most definitely your best set ever, possibly even including RE:MIX's :drool: Great lighting and action in the tunnel especially, #8 is something else :drool:👍

Very nice, very nice indeed.

Just stop, stop it. Stop the Lens Flares everyone. Stop. Go. Away. Take them away. Ewww. :lol:

My favorites are the tunnel shots, as most others have pointed out how good they are.

And damnit, would you youngsters here on GTP stop referring to that Moore kid. Sonny was his first name, wasn't it? Just letting it out... Skrillex is overrated! *gets coat, runs as hell* :lol:

Very nice set, and I can't wait to see more of your sets. Oh, and you've really worked out the muddy toning people complained about some time ago.

A 4.2/5 for this. 👍

Awesome work, Jus

Those tunnel shots are totally amazing 👍

Love #5! Would have been perfect if you steered to the right so you actually had the feeling it was drifting through the corners. Now it looks like it's gonna crash. :D

Tunnel shots are very good as well!

Yep, most definitely your best set ever, possibly even including RE:MIX's :drool: Great lighting and action in the tunnel especially, #8 is something else :drool:👍

i liked 6th one :drool:👍 great set bro 👍

Very nice, very nice indeed.
My favorites are the tunnel shots, as most others have pointed out how good they are.
Very nice set, and I can't wait to see more of your sets. Oh, and you've really worked out the muddy toning people complained about some time ago.

A 4.2/5 for this. 👍
Thanks, guys! Well appreciated!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Just stop, stop it. Stop the Lens Flares everyone. Stop. Go. Away. Take them away. Ewww. :lol:
I always though it would add more to the image. :indiff:
It won't happen again in the next sets.
And damnit, would you youngsters here on GTP stop referring to that Moore kid. Sonny was his first name, wasn't it? Just letting it out... Skrillex is overrated! *gets coat, runs as hell* :lol:
I know he's overrated! :lol: That's why the next set would be from another artist. :sly:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Set for RE:MIX!
Download Link (via MediaFire)

My signature (for both x1 and x2 magnification)
Download Link (via MediaFire)

Thanks, Ilya! Tunnel shot give a more realistic feel.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

PMC Week 74

Thanks, guys!

I don't mind. Looks lovely. :drool: Just upload my...er...your shots in your gallery. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

:cheers: :cheers: HAPPY 500 POSTS! :cheers: :cheers:
A set will be made for this celebration as my PMC entry this week shall tease you. (See above Pascal's post)

Congrats, Miklad, for being the 500th post!

Thanks, Mik!

Here's the set!

I looked at the middle of the picture and saw a creature. :nervous:
Then, I realized it was the reflections of the side mirror. :lol:

BONUS:

Fiat 500 ad

Panorama

Redirects to Imageshack

WALLPAPER:

Download Link (via DeviantArt)

Click for Lightbox!

Last edited:
Looking good.
Great Wallpaper. Which Shutter Speed is that?

Congrats to the 500th Gallery Post. To another 500(0)! :cheers:

Very, very nice!
I think it's safer to say that this is better than your previous one.

Congratulations to your 500 posts.

Last edited:
Back