Tom's X540 CHASER '00

• Thread starter r4a2g0
  • 33 comments
United States
In a quiet hole
r4a2g0/NFS_ELITE_DEMON
Dont bother
This is a car that i have seen maybe once. Its not that bad of a car either. It was a total b:censored:h to get the transmission right with the powerband being so high. Let's see what you got guys. :sly: (I'm sure Nuke will beat me :lol:)
DSCF6269.jpg

Last edited:
I guess is not to bad for such a big car, I thought it could run close to a 10 flat given that the powertrain is the same as the Rz Supra nut then again it's heavy.

I guess is not to bad for such a big car, I thought it could run close to a 10 flat given that the powertrain is the same as the Rz Supra nut then again it's heavy.

Yea she's a heavy girl, 1200+kg. Thought that when I returned to the computer there would have been more responses. Guess everybody is busy talking the same ol crap about the same ol cars huh. O well I guess not everyone can share my enjoyment of variety. :sly:

Lol, I'm with you i like to play with all the cars out there in the game and see wich is the best sleeper. This one has potential to run with the other sedans out there.

If this car had 6 gears instead of 5 it probably would hit 10.1s.

Ahhhh, that sucks. If you come across one...

Yeah I will or ill ask one of the guys to send me one just to tune it and ill send it back cuz ive seen this car about 3 time since ive had the game its a pretty rare care. But I herd it dominates in the drift world

I forget if I got 10.4s or 10.6s out of this car but no doubt it has been the hardest car I've ever tuned.

^^ Nice, you beat the OP's time... What's the max HP on this car? Gonna try to work on mine tonight.

^^ Nice, you beat the OP's time... What's the max HP on this car? Gonna try to work on mine tonight.

Lemme tell you its a b**** to tune and even worse when you testing it. You gotta shift right on the dot to get a good time. Umm i forgot the HP exactly i think its like 630-650

Lemme tell you its a b**** to tune and even worse when you testing it. You gotta shift right on the dot to get a good time. Umm i forgot the HP exactly i think its like 630-650

It was quite a learning experience tuning this thing. I'll get it back out today and try to shave the 0.017 sec you got on me Nuke.:lol: I knew you would be able to top what I got 👍

r4a2g0
It was quite a learning experience tuning this thing. I'll get it back out today and try to shave the 0.017 sec you got on me Nuke.:lol: I knew you would be able to top what I got 👍

Lol thanks but I can say its easier to tune a car when you know we're it's limits already are and you had already a fast time to catch. Believe me it too me a while to pass your, good work

Good to know, let's what I can acomplish, but at least I know what I'm looking for thanks to both of you guys.👍

I quickly tune it last night and after 15 min managed a 10.421 pass, you were right Karo it's a b****, the more I did the slower it got but was able to recover it. No matter today is another day.

I quickly tune it last night and after 15 min managed a 10.421 pass, you were right Karo it's a b****, the more I did the slower it got but was able to recover it. No matter today is another day.

Lol yeah i told you! Buts koo a bit more tweaking and youll were my time is

Back