GTPlanet's 1/4 mile Leaderboard/Database - Post your times here

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 5,025 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple Matt
I'm pretty sure I could give you a run for your money ;)

Haha you might... but the SUV we are talking about is EXTREMELY fast...You won't notice its potential haha

swara96
Haha you might... but the SUV we are talking about is EXTREMELY fast...You won't notice its potential haha

I was talking to Justbecauz hahaha.. I might have something for your SUV that I like to call my semi realistic dream car :sly:

Yup they could be faster though.

Viper GTS '02, 9.153

Here's my current best time for my Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '10

6o1uvb.jpg

2u90p3m.jpg

Can somebody try one of the 86 Celica's? I want to see what the pro's can do with it.

Some of the pros are pretty competative, if you post your best effort it might give someone the incentive to beat it :)

Can somebody try one of the 86 Celica's? I want to see what the pro's can do with it.

I'm no pro but I played with the Gt four and got it down to 11.3xx don't quote me on it cause it was a while back but I'm pretty sure it was close to that number I'm sure some of the other guys can make it a bit quicker.

Some of the pros are pretty competative, if you post your best effort it might give someone the incentive to beat it :)

Yeah I know but I still don't have the 1/4 DLC yet I just want somebody to try it in its stock form with no upgrades. And try it fully tuned. I want to know because I have an 87 Celica GT-S that's why L0L.

Yeah I know but I still don't have the 1/4 DLC yet I just want somebody to try it in its stock form with no upgrades. And try it fully tuned. I want to know because I have an 87 Celica GT-S that's why L0L.

Oh ok u meant the fwd version, I have it but untuoched I guess I'll play with that later.

How do you do 1/4 mile?

Purchase if you haven't already the track dlc in your playstation store. Take any of your cars once you purchase the dlc to speed test , tune and run your car on the 1/4 mile. Their are threads in this forum to help set your car up. Now get out there and have some fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back