The escudo challenge

fest0r
Don't want to cast aspersions, but haven't seen the g in either of your submissions... I'm sure you're running without srf though 👍

Nice to see you're still here Matt... even with the moronic hater that’s still floating around... don't let the jealous troll wear you down 👍

Your so nice.

viperbeatsvette
Normally is, he's very generous but I guess insulting one of his closer mates on this forum has made him not so nice.

Like I care bro, his getting worked up over a person his never met before. That is sad.

Well im hoping to see a few more competitors join in the fun, should i expand the prizes to 5 pole positions or leave it?

beetwo
Like I care bro, his getting worked up over a person his never met before. That is sad.

Sorry guys cant double quoute on my ipod or add a qoute to a post so i have to double post but.....

I perfer not to have this kind of discussion on a competition thread, please take this elsewhere. Thanks in advance.

kttheman001
Sorry guys cant double quoute on my ipod or add a qoute to a post so i have to double post but.....

I perfer not to have this kind of discussion on a competition thread, please take this elsewhere. Thanks in advance.

Just reply to one quote post, quote the second post and copy the text and cancel and edit your post and comment as wanted :) I post from my iPhone 👍

viperbeatsvette
Just reply to one quote post, quote the second post and copy the text and cancel and edit your post and comment as wanted :) I post from my iPhone 👍

Haha thanks. Just saying i dont want any fights here and the thread get locked.

I should have some time to take another look at this towards the end of the week... once I get the R32 tuned :D:tup:

fest0r
I should have some time to take another look at this towards the end of the week... once I get the R32 tuned :D:tup:

Oh no you still have to work on that! I have a time but i erased it... Aaaahhh!

Last edited:
I cant get this rice rocket better then 8.464... No point even posting a pick since its already beaten.

I was about to post a pic 2 days ago , but I didn't for the same reason.

Anyways , I wanted to let you know my current time:

8.439 - 1.900 - 3.168 1.63g

The launch is very bad , I'm currently launching from max revs (throttle floored from the start/before track is loaded).
Got some room for improvement there if I shorten the launch gear and optimise the rpms.

MadMax

Nice work and I think holding the gas down is the best method with this car... I couldn't get a better launch with varying it anyway :dunce:

I also see from your signature why you have an interest in this beast :D:tup:

MadMax86
I was about to post a pic 2 days ago , but I didn't for the same reason.

Anyways , I wanted to let you know my current time:

8.439 - 1.900 - 3.168 1.63g

The launch is very bad , I'm currently launching from max revs (throttle floored from the start/before track is loaded).
Got some room for improvement there if I shorten the launch gear and optimise the rpms.

MadMax

Well it appears you would beat master shake off the boards with that time alone. You should post a pic so i can add your time, i have no reason to doubt your time but i always perfer photo evidence.

Well it appears you would beat master shake off the boards with that time alone. You should post a pic so i can add your time, i have no reason to doubt your time but i always perfer photo evidence.

Here you go:

escudo8439.jpg

My new enemy, it's like that 4 row Rubiks Cube, :grumpy: Oh well, time to enjoy the game for a while now. Might have a go at it again..think my trans is too short, When does this expire?

efbc5195.jpg

Röyal;6983308
i want someone to beat me 3rd place prize looks good =p

Your wish is my command ;) Seriously though, this was a ridiculously steep learning curve for me :dunce: If AKA says there isn't much left then that's good enough for me, but I can't help thinking there is a bit more from someone who can shift this tune properly :lol:

escudo4.jpg

Last edited:
And the new standings are as follows:

First: fest0r- 8.417
Second: aka-i95- 8.421
Third: royal- 8.422

Last edited:
Has everyone forgotten about this? You wont hurt my feelings by posting your faster times :lol: I had another go at it, but I think I'm tapped out now :boggled:

escudo5.jpg

fest0r
Has everyone forgotten about this? You wont hurt my feelings by posting your faster times :lol: I had another go at it, but I think I'm tapped out now :boggled:

Ladies and gentlemen, we have just witnessed a FEST0R ATTACK!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, we have just witnessed a FEST0R ATTACK!!!

Didn’t want everyone to forget and not have time to tune 👍

...and you like to witness lots of stuff with those binoculars swara :lol:👍

Back