Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hello my friend, Hope you are having fun with the family. I know your not on as much as you want to but it looks like you are still having fun tuning. I dont suppose you remember a request I put in recently.

Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST205) ‘95 (I think a good race tune would suit this car) Racing tyres with Sport soft compatible tune (if anyone can Praiano can)
Ford RS200 (Road car). Possibly around 500pp

I know you dont get to play as much at the moment but could you please have a look at these cars for me. If not just put them in your favorites for now lol..

Hi, good morning. I have some few cars to finish, actually the volkswagen 1600 `66 ( very funny car). I hope i will finish them before working and hit the road again to work. Don´t know if i will have time, sorry.

Hey,

I love your M3 CSL tunes!
The CSL seems good for 525pp too, could you make gearbox settings for that one?
Or can I use the one of the 500pp version? Or the one of the 550pp version?

Thomas

Hey,

I love your M3 CSL tunes!
The CSL seems good for 525pp too, could you make gearbox settings for that one?
Or can I use the one of the 500pp version? Or the one of the 550pp version?

Thomas

Depending of the tires. 500pp tune is sport tires , 550pp for racing tires. If you use racing tires , take the 550P tune decrease the PP and increase the value of the final gear till you reach the speed you want. Don´t need to do another gearbox.

Good drive.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°/

hey praiano

im new to the forum
just want to say that i love your m3 csl and mr2 gt tunes!
they won a few of the tricky seasonal races for me :)

keep up the great work 👍

VOLKSWAGEN 1200 `66 // 500 PP // Sport soft- ONLINE OK

This is a very nice car to pilot , not enough max speed to compete with others 500PP but racing against others like it on any track must be a fantastic experience. The drive is very pleasant, fun and aggressive. Epics battles in perspective. Need to have a racing season for this car !!!!

CtedAzur_16.jpg

fusca66.jpg

CtedAzur_17.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Awesome! I guess you did try the fusca!
Thanks for another great tune!
Did you get the 2J with tickets?

Yes thanks, the 2j is in my garage now with a good tune, i did 41 in the seasonal with 6:09 but now i think i go to pos 68 , need to race it again but not much time to play...
Thanks again.

Hey praiano63, could you recommend any 400pp cars compatible with Racing tires? I'm in a weekly race series and I'm finding it tricky to get my hands around a good setup given the lack of restriction of the grade of tires. Thanks. 👍

Depending of the tires. 500pp tune is sport tires , 550pp for racing tires. If you use racing tires , take the 550P tune decrease the PP and increase the value of the final gear till you reach the speed you want. Don´t need to do another gearbox.

Good drive.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°/

I am using Racing Softs.
The gears don't match up if I set the top speed to 360 km/u...
What am I doing wrong?

Hello Praiano,

First of all i would like to thank you for your time and effort you put in tuning all these cars. Like many others i like your tunes very much! They are Great!!

I have some questions i would like to ask you if i may:

-Are you planning on making a special tune for the new GT5 Academy? This in case we all have to use the same cars ofcourse. Driving skills is one thing, but with a good tune, we could all increase our chances.

-Secondly my favorite car in GT is the 'Mitsubishi FTO Touring Car', and i would like to ask you to make an online N-ring tune for this car please :)

-Alsow i would like you to take a look at one of my Offline tunes for the Catherham Seven Fireblade. It works very well for me Offline, but since on of the new patches my tune doesn't seem to do well any more Online :(

With my tune i was able to do a 7 min 14 sec lap on the N-ring offline.
Could you make me an Online version of my tube please.
I love to take the cat. 7 up against other race cars and touring cars, espacially on the N-ring.

Thank you very much Praiano, and i hope you can give me some of you time.

My offline tune for the Cat. 7 Fireblade:

Setup (front / rear)

Sringrate 7.2 / 5.2
Rijhoogte -7 / -7
Demper Exp 8 / 5
Demper Comp 5 / 8
Camber 0.3 / 0.6
Toe 0.20 / 0.15
Stabilisatie 5 / 5
Brakes 10 / 10
LSD init. 10
LSD Acc 20
LSD rem 15

Banden Race Soft
Aids: ABS 1

Hey praiano63, could you recommend any 400pp cars compatible with Racing tires? I'm in a weekly race series and I'm finding it tricky to get my hands around a good setup given the lack of restriction of the grade of tires. Thanks. 👍

Sorry i don´t have any idea , 400 pp over racing tires ?? This is a crazy rule, too much grip for a low power car.

I am using Racing Softs.
The gears don't match up if I set the top speed to 360 km/u...
What am I doing wrong?

So you must use the 550PP setup. Check if you have all the parts installed , principally engine 3 . It must be ok.

Hello Praiano,

First of all i would like to thank you for your time and effort you put in tuning all these cars. Like many others i like your tunes very much! They are Great!!

I have some questions i would like to ask you if i may:

-Are you planning on making a special tune for the new GT5 Academy? This in case we all have to use the same cars ofcourse. Driving skills is one thing, but with a good tune, we could all increase our chances.

-Secondly my favorite car in GT is the 'Mitsubishi FTO Touring Car', and i would like to ask you to make an online N-ring tune for this car please :)

-Alsow i would like you to take a look at one of my Offline tunes for the Catherham Seven Fireblade. It works very well for me Offline, but since on of the new patches my tune doesn't seem to do well any more Online :(

With my tune i was able to do a 7 min 14 sec lap on the N-ring offline.
Could you make me an Online version of my tube please.
I love to take the cat. 7 up against other race cars and touring cars, espacially on the N-ring.

Thank you very much Praiano, and i hope you can give me some of you time.

My offline tune for the Cat. 7 Fireblade:

Setup (front / rear)

Sringrate 7.2 / 5.2
Rijhoogte -7 / -7
Demper Exp 8 / 5
Demper Comp 5 / 8
Camber 0.3 / 0.6
Toe 0.20 / 0.15
Stabilisatie 5 / 5
Brakes 10 / 10
LSD init. 10
LSD Acc 20
LSD rem 15

Banden Race Soft
Aids: ABS 1

Hi, i will not have time to do more tune for some time. You will find some good GT academy tune here:https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5767456#post5767456
For the Mitsubishi FTO Touring Car ,the best i know is the adrenaline one. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5324631#post5324631

For the carterham, i have one online in my garage. I can´t say how to correct for online use like this , this car is setted on the edge, try to raise the rear ride height and lowering the rear dampers compression
Demper Exp 8 / 8
Demper Comp 5 / 4
0.20 front toe seems too much also.

This is my setting for racing soft
LSD Rear 18/50/20

Ride Height -05/+10
Spring Rate 9.0/5.0
Extension 8/1
Compression 7/2
Anti-roll bars 6/4

Camber 0.5/1.8
Toe 0.05/0.18

Brake Balance 3/2
tires R3/R3

Good luck.

Yes thanks, the 2j is in my garage now with a good tune, i did 41 in the seasonal with 6:09 but now i think i go to pos 68 , need to race it again but not much time to play...
Thanks again.

No problem, it was the least I could do for your many excellent tunes.
I saw your 2J time in the TT34, very faaaast!

...the fusca takes me back to when I was a kid in Brazil...
nice to have it and the kombi premium cars...just for nostalgia...
...if only GT5 had the Willys interlagos from 60's....
At least we have the Alpine 1600.

Have a nice weekend

Last edited:
JAGUAR XJR-9 LM RACE CAR `88//720PP// ONLINE OK

Not the fastest LM car but very close to the top cars . The principal quality of this car is that it stay smooth and easy in any condition. No bad surprise (for monster car with 968 HP under the hood).

JaguarXJR-9LM1988.jpg

jaguarxjr9LM.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

praiano63
JAGUAR XJR-9 LM RACE CAR `88//720PP// ONLINE OK

Not the fastest LM car but very close to the top cars . The principal quality of this car is that it stay smooth and easy in any condition. No bad surprise (for monster car with 968 HP under the hood).

Enjoy your drive.

You used the same ride height, same spring rate, same dampers at the rear as me but the other parts is different

Last edited:
??? Sorry , i don´t understand what you want to say. The value are the same as what??? where??

some of the suspension values is the same what i put. the ride height,the spring rate, and the front damper extension values is the same what i put but the ride height is switched and your anti roll bars,cambers,and toe angle values is different then mine

Last edited:
my suspension values look like this

ride height -15/-10 camber angle 5.0/4.0
spring rate 17.0/18.0 toe angle -0.10/0.30
dampers extension 7/6
dampers compression 8/7
antiroll bars 5/7

lldantell
some of the suspension values is the same what i put. the ride height,the spring rate, and the rear dampers values is the same what i put but your anti roll bars,cambers,and toe angle values is different then mine

Where can I find your tunes, or are you just saying that you both came to the same conclusion with this car?

lldantell
our suspension values came pretty close. i dont got a website which show you tunes but i know how to tune cars

Your tune and Praiano's have a lot of the same settings. That means that you both agree on those for this car. Maybe you need to start a thread like this one and post some more tunes. Well done to you both.

Hi Praiano

at first, great collection!! I love your tunes.

I'm looking for something special and have some questions.

Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04
Which of your tunes can i use for this car?

I have a problem with RX7 TC (DLC).
Is that car not faster/better than a NSX (Takata Dome 03)? I can't overtake the NSX online. Which car is a good alternative?

Which car can you recommend for the ring?

(Sorry for my english, i learn since 2 years.)

some of the suspension values is the same what i put. the ride height,the spring rate, and the front damper extension values is the same what i put but the ride height is switched and your anti roll bars,cambers,and toe angle values is different then mine

I don't think he is copying your tunes and I assume this is not what you meant.
Good luck with your tuning shop.

Hi Praiano

at first, great collection!! I love your tunes.

I'm looking for something special and have some questions.

Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04
Which of your tunes can i use for this car?

I have a problem with RX7 TC (DLC).
Is that car not faster/better than a NSX (Takata Dome 03)? I can't overtake the NSX online. Which car is a good alternative?

Which car can you recommend for the ring?

(Sorry for my english, i learn since 2 years.)

Hi, good morning everybody, nice sun and cool breeze on north east Brasil today.
pedomoro2.jpg

Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04, i don´t have any solution for this car. I´ve tried sometimes to do a tune but the result was always horrible. Don´t understand why this car is so bad, it have everything to be one of the best of his range.

Takata Dome 03 is a very fast car , perhaps the faster super GT in good hands. I never test against the RX7 TC (DLC) but i think it must be very close. The Mazda have a good point, it´s a very safe car so you can drive it 100%. The Takata Dome is more sharp like most of the NSX and need more concentration to be driven 100%.

A very good alternative is the HONDA NSX-R PROTOTYPE LM RACE CAR https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6989002#post6989002 a fantastic car .

There is a lot of others for sure. Need to go on a track, and test them against a ghost to be more sure, but it take time.

Have a good day.

Nice pic Praiano,wish we had some of that up in Canada.
Yes the Carbon is a beast to tune,I have been working on that for weeks now.
You mentioned you would like to race the Volkswagen Beetle.
There are a bunch of us who race them and they are a blast.
I will be on this morning and so will the other guys,the live on the west coast so a little later today.

Back