Ferrari_458's Photomode Gallery - 2/1 - Single Shot Comeback

I love that mini Challenger :lol:
Haha, thanks :)
Choro Q! :lol:

Shot #1: Looks evil. :drool:
Had to Google what 'Choro Q' is, but yep, you're spot on with that :lol:
And thanks, that is the look I was going for :)
the first shot is AMAZING :drool:
nice set overall
and that car town challenger :lol:
Cheers, seems that the 1st shot is everyone's favourite :D

Also, 600 replies in this gallery :D Not gonna celebrate with a special set like with 500, but I may have something up tomorrow :) Thanks everyone for the support :cheers:

When I went to go shoot this set, my objective was to make it as amazingly beautiful as possible - classic car, sunset, and the 'Ring. I had some calm music on (if I were to do as Gtuned does, and give this set a song, it would be Amazing by One EskimO) and it just seemed to happen. I'm pretty happy with the results, and I feel that some, if not all, fit the bill as being beautiful. Anyway, let's see what you think:

300 SL at the 'Ring

This is my first attempt at a proper panorama.. It seems to be alright other than a few dodgy joins that I couldn't fix :) Please view it full size by clicking :)

Hope you like them :) Any feedback is welcome, especially on the panorama 👍​

I've just installed Photoshop CS6 Beta and had a go with that, and wow, it can produce some good results :eek: Now if only I had the money to buy it when it is released... :( I feel that this, as a first try at using PS at all, is ones of the best out of all of the ones edited in GIMP from this set, despite being a bit sharp so I'll leave it here for you :) I think I'll be using this until my trial ends :D

Really great set, fantastic lighting. If you're looking not to over-do sharpening in PS, I would recommend using Unsharp Mask Filter using a value that looks too strong and over-done, then using Edit > Fade to about 20% or so. That way you can get more defined edges without the jaggy artifacts.

Wow !!! Challenger is sooo awesome !!! :drool: :drool: :drool:
And merc shots are great ! Fantastic lighting !
Great job ! 👍 👍 👍

Really liking the lighting in these latest shots.

MY EYES! wow, just wow!
Really great set, fantastic lighting. If you're looking not to over-do sharpening in PS, I would recommend using Unsharp Mask Filter using a value that looks too strong and over-done, then using Edit > Fade to about 20% or so. That way you can get more defined edges without the jaggy artifacts.
Right, I'll try that next time :) The way PS does it's brightness and contrast seems much better than GIMP, as does the vibrancy of the colours :)
:eek:

No words can describe how great the latest pictures look.
:cheers: Thanks a lot GT-R
Wow !!! Challenger is sooo awesome !!! :drool: :drool: :drool:
And merc shots are great ! Fantastic lighting !
Great job ! 👍 👍 👍
Cheers Masta :)
Gotta love #3! :drool:👍 Had that classic feel.
Thanks Justin, that one seems to have gone down best judging by Flickr stats, glad you like it :D

This was taken for the 2.0 competition this week. All of these have been edited in CS6 Beta, I think I'm getting to grips with it, but I'm not sure if these are better than my GIMP edited ones :scared: Anyway, here's the set :)

Skyline Shootout

2.0 Entry

Feedback more than welcome​

6967088012_3698c7e399_z.jpg

Awesome pic :drool: 👍👍👍

Great page with the 300SL and the Skyline shootout. #3 is awesome of the SL set and I really like #1 on the Skyline set. That sky! :drool:

Here's a little bonus - the Ferrari X2010 :lol:

Had some fun doing this :sly:

----------------------------------------------------------------------​

6967088012_3698c7e399_t.jpg

Awesome pic :drool: 👍👍👍
Thanks Shaolin, that was my 2nd choice for the entry :)
Great page with the 300SL and the Skyline shootout. #3 is awesome of the SL set and I really like #1 on the Skyline set. That sky! :drool:
Cheers Joris :D
Great Updates, Mate!
You've nailed the Schultze - Shots! :)
Thanks a bunch Pascal :cheers:

A one frame shoot now, basically because I wanted backfire in my CCCL entry and I only managed to get it once :lol: Despite it being an unedited comp, I've edited these anyway :)

Zonda R at the Nordschleife

Please leave some C&C :cheers:

Very nice, but it would be nice to see a different range of shots. Plus good luck with the revision, I have to do as well

Very nice, but it would be nice to see a different range of shots. Plus good luck with the revision, I have to do as well
- Signed -
Thanks, I didn't imagine it being a set when I took it, I just wanted a simple backfire photo, but I ended up taking enough that I could justify a set, but because I wanted backfire, all my photos were from the back.. That kinda explains the lack of diversity in the set.. :) Also, thanks Matt, good luck to you too, I hope yours is going better than mine, as mine is not going well :lol:

Awesome but a full set must be in order :drool: :P (and on diferent corners :sly:)

Hmm.. Maybe I'll reshoot, because I haven't got any more decent shots from this shoot, but if there is demand I will do a reshoot at some point :)

Also, I missed my 1000th post, so I'm going to celebrate my 1001st post on :gtplanet: right here :cheers::gtpflag::P

Back