Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
killerjimbag
I don't think he is copying your tunes and I assume this is not what you meant.
Good luck with your tuning shop.

I wasn't copying because I almost though the same thing when I was adjusting my suspension

I just destroyed the ring time of the minolta which was 5:31, with your Nissan R92CP tune man, I burned a 5:28.218 into the tarmac of the ring (without the turbo upgrade) my fastest time around the ring ever, still waiting to accuire the Sauber Benz tho.

Nice pic Praiano,wish we had some of that up in Canada.
Yes the Carbon is a beast to tune,I have been working on that for weeks now.
You mentioned you would like to race the Volkswagen Beetle.
There are a bunch of us who race them and they are a blast.
I will be on this morning and so will the other guys,the live on the west coast so a little later today.

Hi, i did not find any room for the Volks 66 today. Give me a room number next time you race it please.

I just destroyed the ring time of the minolta which was 5:31, with your Nissan R92CP tune man, I burned a 5:28.218 into the tarmac of the ring (without the turbo upgrade) my fastest time around the ring ever, still waiting to accuire the Sauber Benz tho.

Good time, the sauber tune i have is already very fast and safe, but still slower 4 sc on the Nordschleife than Minolta or GT one.

HONDA ARTA NSX `00 // 600PP // ONLINE OK

This is one of the faster super GT,safe , great top speed, very good grip like any NSX..... Just try it and see by yourself.

nsxarta00.jpg

111.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
praiano63
HONDA ARTA NSX `00 // 600PP // ONLINE OK

This is one of the faster super GT,safe , great top speed, very good grip like any NSX..... Just try it and see by yourself.

Enjoy your drive.

That picture doesn't make me think safe.

@Praiano63, once again, smashing tune....any plans on doing the rest of the dlc touring cars?

I need to complete my collection:tup::)

Hi praiano.iam a fun of you.i am looking for a set up for Lexus
Lfa.i try some but oversteers all the time and bad entry in corners.
Ty.
Specially for high speed ring and grand valley.

I have a LFA tune. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5255944#post5255944 You also have some good ones in the last shootout.
Krenkme https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6842819#post6842819
CSLACR (very nice balanced tune) https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6882178#post6882178
Motor City Hami https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6893024#post6893024
Ugabugaz https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6892444#post6892444

Hope you will find something, my car is race tires, the others from the shootout are sport soft.
Good luck.

That picture doesn't make me think safe.

The car is very wild :ouch::nervous: , safe but wild. I race it yesterday against others takata `03, and it was faster ,just a few. Trial mountain 5 laps. The only problem was tire wear, only 5 laps full speed. Can be better.

@Praiano63, once again, smashing tune....any plans on doing the rest of the dlc touring cars?

I need to complete my collection:tup::)

Thanks my friend, i will tune till day 8, let see what i can do , in 1 week i will take the road again after some job. No more tune, the game will stay home this time.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

praiano63
Thanks my friend, i will tune till day 8, let see what i can do , in 1 week i will take the road again after some job. No more tune, the game will stay home this time.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Good luck on your adventure Sir. I hope life is kind to you and your family. Does this mean you are finished with GT5?

Good luck on your adventure Sir. I hope life is kind to you and your family. Does this mean you are finished with GT5?

Exact, no more GT5 during this trip, i will move a lot during a few months till July when i´ll be back home. I think i will take my old PS2 and GT4 with me to help to spend my nights.:) Need to work, need to feed the family.... Let´s freeze some red fish and lobster .Money time.:)

"THE BEST" tunes praiano63. I know after your tunes I can actually drive the car to the max, unlike most other tuners who are wasting server space stored somewhere on this planet.
Your cars always get the favourite star after tuning so I can jump in them and go for it.
Red Fish and Lobster sound great, good luck with the fishing. Hope the weather is good out there and prices even better when you get back in.

"THE BEST" tunes praiano63. I know after your tunes I can actually drive the car to the max, unlike most other tuners who are wasting server space stored somewhere on this planet.
Your cars always get the favourite star after tuning so I can jump in them and go for it.
Red Fish and Lobster sound great, good luck with the fishing. Hope the weather is good out there and prices even better when you get back in.

Not the best ,not the worst. I just let my cars the way i like and it seems a lot of people also like them. Good if it help some GT players to enjoy more this fantastic game.
There is a lot of fantastic cars tuned by a lot of very good people in this forum, it will be a mistake not to check their garage, all of us tuners have bad , good ,very good cars and sometime a real gem.

Have a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

HONDA TAKATA DOME NSX '03 // 600PP // ONLINE OK

Easy fast GT500, great handling , huge grip, and a very good top speed.

I don't race GT500 cars a lot, would like to have some feedback of some GT500 racers please.

takatanew.jpg

suzukacircuit3n.jpg

suzukacircuit5.jpg

suzukacircuit4.jpg

NEW TUNE UDATE.
takata03safe.jpg

Enjoy your drive.​

New update for longer races.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

NISSAN XANAVI NISMO GT-R `03 // 600PP // ONLINE OK

Very cool fast ride. This car is on rail and very fast too. Perfect for beginners also, no bad surprise or nasty reactions, never.

xanavigtr03-2.jpg

xanavi.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
NISSAN GT-R '07 // 600 PP // ONLINE OK

Very fast, easy, huge grip , very agressive, no surprise. If you want to use it full power after it's been broken ,it goes to 856 HP 646PP.

Enjoy it.​

I made a 550pp version of this tune and I get get more power/weight than your spec v tune! 499bhp and the same weight as the spec v 550pp! It demolishes everything... as for times, in online races with two crashes and a couple of messed up corners it finished in 6mins39!

To get the 550pp and 499Bhp you add the ECU and the catalytic converter to a stock (not run in, no oil change) GT-R 07 and you get 499bhp with the same weight (1429kg) as the spec v 550pp tune.

One problem is I'm using the above settings which are for a different weight and power, could you possibly do a 550pp tune for the GT-R 07 now that you know it can get more power than the spec v and black editions for 550pp???

Please :)

Last edited:
I made a 550pp version of this tune and I get get more power/weight than your spec v tune! 499bhp and the same weight as the spec v 550pp! It demolishes everything... as for times, in online races with two crashes and a couple of messed up corners it finished in 6mins39!

To get the 550pp and 499Bhp you add the ECU and the catalytic converter to a stock (not run in, no oil change) GT-R 07 and you get 499bhp with the same weight (1429kg) as the spec v 550pp tune.

One problem is I'm using the above settings which are for a different weight and power, could you possibly do a 550pp tune for the GT-R 07 now that you know it can get more power than the spec v and black editions for 550pp???

Please :)

Thanks for the information , i have to see this option. Need time :ouch: ...

Hey praiano, could you please update the gears for your Chevrolet SSR '03 "Black Barracuda" tune? Thanks.

Done my friend, enjoy your drive.

Have a good night everybody.

NEW GEARS Chevrolet SSR '03 "Black Barracuda"
Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 5.500
3- Select top speed at 330 km/h = 205 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1st: 1.708
2nd: 1.231
3rd: 0.922
4th: 0.718
5th: 0.578

5- final gear again 4.915

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 340 km/h = 211 mph

Tracks: gears for nordschleife / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

JAGUAR XFR `2010 // 550PP // ONLINE OK

Fast tanker, heavy weight but great handling , the way this car move is a real surprise for me and for the people i´ve raced with :).
Tires wear is very bad , racing soft don´t stay good 10 km .Because of the weight?? don´t know why but don´t race with tire wear on, a real nightmare.

jagxfr.jpg

Jaguar-XFR.jpg

Enjoy your drive​

praiano63
JAGUAR XFR `2010 // 550PP // ONLINE OK

Fast tanker, heavy weight but great handling , the way this car move is a real surprise for me and for the people i´ve raced with :).
Tires wear is very bad , racing soft don´t stay good 10 km .Because of the weight?? don´t know why but don´t race with tire wear on, a real nightmare.

Enjoy your drive

*this car has horrible tyre wear. Don't race with it.

Sorry for that. Would this tune be because this car is on the OCD?

Thanks for the information , i have to see this option. Need time :ouch: ...

lol just changed the oil and it's back down to 495bhp like the vspec... so weird. Time to buy another one haha

Just wanna add that your tunes have helped me win a lot of races online! I rarely have to do seasonals to get extra cash now =D haha

Last edited:
Hi praiano. I dont know if you have this car or not or if someone has already asked but... Aston martin v12vantage? 550pp racing soft for the nurburgring. I have tried tuning it but its not the best :s. Thanks mate.

Praiano, glad to see now you have all DLC cars.
I haven't been playing for a while and last night I tried your newer tunes.
Also didn't get to thank you for doing the Murcielago LP640 without the aero wing that I missed.
I still can't control powerful AWD cars in the ring I guess, but on other tracks the Aventador is awesome.
Thanks again, maybe the AM Vantage V12 is coming next? :)

*this car has horrible tyre wear. Don't race with it.

Sorry for that. Would this tune be because this car is on the OCD?

Without any reasons, cars with the same weight, weight repartition, tires, settings... have different tire wear. This one is really bad and waste a lot of tires very fast. Impossible to race it against others cars with tire wear on, too unfair. That´s why i´m saying this. Try it with any settings you want, compare to a normal car with a medium tire wear and see by yourself. Big difference.

Hi praiano. I dont know if you have this car or not or if someone has already asked but... Aston martin v12vantage? 550pp racing soft for the nurburgring. I have tried tuning it but its not the best :s. Thanks mate.

Praiano, glad to see now you have all DLC cars.
I haven't been playing for a while and last night I tried your newer tunes.
Also didn't get to thank you for doing the Murcielago LP640 without the aero wing that I missed.
I still can't control powerful AWD cars in the ring I guess, but on other tracks the Aventador is awesome.
Thanks again, maybe the AM Vantage V12 is coming next? :)
The Aston martin v12vantage is OK, will publish it in a few. It´s totally different now, you can race it against the best 550PP Racing tires.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Back