Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hey Praiano, I tried out your M5 tune. Really nice!! I have been using what I'd call a fairly "stable and safe" tune, but yours gets rid of a lot of understeer. Even though you add some weight, it feels lighter and more nimble.

I tried it on 3 tracks online:

Deep Forest - here I had the most trouble. It's a bit loose, and if the car lifts off the ground at the wrong angle, I'll probably lose control of it. It can also oversteer easily going into that first tunnel. A better driver would make it work, no doubt. For this track, I think I'd stick with my tune for safety. :banghead:

Grand Valley - your tune is beautiful here. Faster all around. So much fun to take the big hairpins, and quick and easy to navigate those tight corners near the end. Love it. 👍

Nordschleife - Your tune is superior; I'm ahead of my own time for the first half of the track. I just have some trouble keeping it together once I get past the carousel. Need practice. :dopey:

The only change I'd make is swap the sport exhaust for some other power upgrades... I can't live without the M5 engine sound. :cool:

Anyway I've modified my tune a bit to try to make it a bit more like yours for tracks where I need more safety, but otherwise I think for most tracks, I'll prefer yours from now on. 👍

Hey Praiano, I tried out your M5 tune. Really nice!! I have been using what I'd call a fairly "stable and safe" tune, but yours gets rid of a lot of understeer. Even though you add some weight, it feels lighter and more nimble.

I tried it on 3 tracks online:

Deep Forest - here I had the most trouble. It's a bit loose, and if the car lifts off the ground at the wrong angle, I'll probably lose control of it. It can also oversteer easily going into that first tunnel. A better driver would make it work, no doubt. For this track, I think I'd stick with my tune for safety. :banghead:

Grand Valley - your tune is beautiful here. Faster all around. So much fun to take the big hairpins, and quick and easy to navigate those tight corners near the end. Love it. 👍

Nordschleife - Your tune is superior; I'm ahead of my own time for the first half of the track. I just have some trouble keeping it together once I get past the carousel. Need practice. :dopey:

The only change I'd make is swap the sport exhaust for some other power upgrades... I can't live without the M5 engine sound. :cool:

Anyway I've modified my tune a bit to try to make it a bit more like yours for tracks where I need more safety, but otherwise I think for most tracks, I'll prefer yours from now on. 👍

Very nice. Thanks for this test. I know this turns at DF are sometime problematic for some cars. I didn't test the car there. Carroussel on Nordschleife, the out of the left turn at trial montain after the straight of the tunel, down the cork screw at laguna...... They are a problem for sure and they need a tune oriented to let the car safe at those criticals points. You have also the option (that i prefer) to tune the car for the rest of the track and give your way to pass safely at this dangerous point. For example, when i have a car well balanced for laguna but with oversteer ´problem down corkscrew, i just try to take the turn without reaching the apex where is all the compression , making lose the rear. I just take it more round , it's also fast and it's safe.
But my M5 is an all around fun fast tune, it make me happy going very fast, able to race against the best 550PP.This was my goal.

I'm about to publish a tune that i sold to my friend in asia , who win a 600pp championship final at laguna seca with it.
He allow me to publish the tune. It's a fantastic Ford GT no stripe 600PP racing hard tires. Very very fast car. I will do this in a few days. So much time i don't publish anything new......:):)

Thanks again for this little very good review, have a good day everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey man, I just tried your tune for the BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car, and I found it such a massive improvement over stock.
Keep up the good work!

Hey man, I just tried your tune for the BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car, and I found it such a massive improvement over stock.
Keep up the good work!

Thanks,Yes nice car !! Another Crazy horse , always on the edge with it. :scared::scared: Not easy to drive fast.
I need my wheel. Things are changing for me in my job, perhaps i'll be back in a few weeks. I need to bring my PS3 and wheel where i'm, 1500 km from home. It seems i'll have a house with a net connection soon.:):) I can't wait..

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

And I need to get a wheel! Good luck, man.
Still have no idea what ><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°° means.

Praiano means "beach resident" ,who live on the beach. I deal with fish , i love the sea, that's my job and
that's why><(((((°>°°°°° is my signature. As simple as that.:):)

But what exactly does ><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°° mean? I look at it and just see a bunch of random characters...

gamerdog6482
But what exactly does ><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°° mean? I look at it and just see a bunch of random characters...

><(((((°> = Fish

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°=Bubbles

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°= Fish under an ocean/a river surrounded by bubbles xD

This is a fish , a WHAOO KINGFISH
whaoo.jpg

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

><(((((°> = Fish

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°=Bubbles

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°= Fish under an ocean/a river surrounded by bubbles xD

That's why i deal with fish and not with students.:)

You're the man.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Praiano:
Requesting a tune for my Lancia Delta S4 rally car '85. You can get it from the Gallardo trophy. It is a good car, but the default settings make the car rather unstable. I love your tunes as they really work very well, so I would really like to see another Lancia restored to its former glory.

Praiano:
Requesting a tune for my Lancia Delta S4 rally car '85. You can get it from the Gallardo trophy. It is a good car, but the default settings make the car rather unstable. I love your tunes as they really work very well, so I would really like to see another Lancia restored to its former glory.

Please refer to the title of this thread. He is away from home/ps3/gear so he can't play, let alone tune cars.

LOTUS ELISE 111R RM '04 // 581 PP // ONLINE OK.
Enjoy.

I was punching in the numbers for this car when I noticed two things. 1: You have the front ride height set to -20 when the minimum is 0, and 2: You have it documented as over 300 HP at 8800rpm when mine is fully tuned and only gets 262HP at 7400rpm...?
Any thoughts?

Checking...
OK, I found the problem. It wasn't a 111R at all, I had the RM for the '96 Elise. :lol::dunce: Sorry to bother you.
You don't have a tune for the '96 RM...

Checking...
OK, I found the problem. It wasn't a 111R at all, I had the RM for the '96 Elise. :lol::dunce: Sorry to bother you.
You don't have a tune for the '96 RM...

No problem my friend, it's always a pleasure. This garage is the only way i have now to stay close from GT5 without my wheel.
Have a good weekend.

I love all your tunes, they work perfectly for me. A few favorites are the 458, mp4-12c, any gtr and the 908.
Have a good day.:)

Well praiano are you taking requests now?If you don't let me know because I want a full power tune to a car

As of now he is not, but there are other tuning garages out there **cough cough**.

No request..... ,too bad. My game stay at home , i think i will let it there and play only from january to april when the fishing season is off.
I've check the Iracing page ,seems to be a very good simulation game with high level online races and perhaps it would be the perfect game for me when i travel for work. I already have my laptop, then i just need my G27 , no PS3 , no TV..... and for sure a lot of fun. I think this is the best way to wait to play GT during the rest of the year.

Sure you have very good garages around here,and great tuners to take your request. Just check the shootouts, a lot of awesome cars and their respective tuners....
Hope you'll find your car.Good luck.

Have a good night.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

FORD GT (NO STRIPE) '05//600PP//RACING TIRES//ONLINE OK

This is a very performant 600PP car. Tuned , tested and approved on many differents tracks

Ford_GT_1.jpg

fordGTns600RRX_zpsaf9a6d74.jpg

Ford_GT_30.jpg

One of my Ford GT `05 no stripe 600PP /racing hard tires, win a contest in Malaysia and his owner a big flat TV. Congratulations , well done. The video is not very good but i can see it was a great battle.:):)👍

Hi Praiano.

I would like to dedicate my winning to u and your family. Without your tuned car, i dont think can win.

Yes I won the tournament yesterday with your Ford GT 600pp.

I had very tough race in the final with opponent using Nissan GTR V-Spec'09. His car match Ford GT with an average mid 1.22 at Laguna Seca.

His on pole and lead the race until final lap when he make mistake after cockscrew and I manage to overtake him and take the title. A very close race with him but I hold a fastlap record of 1.21.7xx with an average mid 1.22.xxx

His GTR very good in acceleration and perfect & stable cornering but the Ford GT can close the gap with the mid to top rpm. I chase him very2 close but unable to overtake him until he made mistake in the lastlap after cockscrew.

I'll share the video & photo later, a bit tired today. I bring back the Sony 40" Full HD as a 1st Prize :)

And again I would like to thank again with your amazing setup that suit my driving, i'm enjoying it :)

Oh give me some time to copy your setup before sending back the car to u :)

Thank you very much Praiano !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You´re welcome.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
I love all your tunes, they work perfectly for me. A few favorites are the 458, mp4-12c, any gtr and the 908.
Have a good day.:)

Sorry my friend, did not see your post. Happy to see my tunes are helping you to enjoy this fantastic game.
The 458 is my N°1 tune , i will work on several configuration when i'll be back in the game.
Have a nice day.

Ehi Praiano, I was trying to make a good set-up for suzuka rainy with my lexus petronas, but I really don't understand that car. Could you please give me some advice to set up the lexus petronas for suzuka? thanks a lot!

Back