Kazunori Yamauchi tweets!

• Thread starter alba
  • 6,425 comments
If you quoted him in one of your tweets, he will be able to see it, right? Because I think I may have just asked him a question. Don't know if it's a foolish one, though :lol:

GT HP Nut
If you quoted him in one of your tweets, he will be able to see it, right? Because I think I may have just asked him a question. Don't know if it's a foolish one, though :lol:

Yes, retweets (RT) will show up in his timeline. Depending on which Twitter client he uses, it will show retweets or mentions.

Kazunori Just replied to my Tweet! On top of that we're now Friends on Facebook! Best week ever! :D

"Thank you!! RT @marky264: @Kaz_Yamauchi Montegi! Love it! GT Academy 2012 Has been Brilliant so far Kaz! :)"

Congratz... by the way it's Motegi, not Montegi. :P

:lol:

As long as the Porches are overlooking the drag strip it should be relatively easy to make.

Want Porches? Here's a photomode location!

Now you can take photographes of your favorite car parked on your favorite Porch. Not sure why your car is on the Porch to begin with, but stop drunk parking it there... across the street... from your garage... on somebody else's Porch. You will have a choice of three photomode locations!

Kaz Yamauchi
すいません、いろいろと忙しくしてました。RT @225ps: @Kaz_Yamauchi 山内さん・・・、1ヶ月音沙汰なしで心配しましたぞ(涙)
Excuse me, had been busy with things. RT @ 225ps: I was worried about Mr. Yamauchi · @ Kaz_Yamauchi, heard without for one month (tear)

Kaz Yamauchi
最近のネタとしては・・・ゲームショーを覗いて来た上海の夜景。サイバーショットRX100にて撮影。手持ちでこれが撮れるとは、いい時代になった。
A night view of Shanghai came peek into the game show as neta · recent. Cyber-shot taken at RX100. And can take this in hand, became a good age.

This is a more interesting tweet:

う。RT @newsportsx: @Kaz_Yamauchi 最近アプデが小規模になったりDLCに車両が無かったりするのは6に本腰を入れているからですか?

Newsportsx: that recent updates have become small or that there aren't cars on DLCs, is this because you're putting hard efforts on [GT] 6?
Yamauchi: Yep.

Back