◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
Thx A higher Place

Three posts... no punctuation.

I have no idea why I have problems in a room where tcrash is hosting, but I do. I've noticed it on at least four separate occasions. It's probably just some compatibility thing or my PS3 doesn't like California or something. I don't know. I'll just have to hope that we don't end up in the same league room (again).

I can host next week to see if that makes any difference.

I can host next week to see if that makes any difference.

It's up to you guys. I only make practice occasionally so it's not a big deal, really. I just noticed a trend and decided to make it known. 👍 I may be the only person with problems with tcrash and that's fine. Fortunately I don't have problems with many others!

It's up to you guys. I only make practice occasionally so it's not a big deal, really. I just noticed a trend and decided to make it known. 👍 I may be the only person with problems with tcrash and that's fine. Fortunately I don't have problems with many others!

If you can make next Wednesday's practice, just let tcrash and dabneyd know in advance. That way dabneyd can host and we'll see if it makes a difference. 👍

It helps to know if cars are rare and buy them. I jut got to the point of buying everything in the UCD. But some only apear every 1000 or so days. I waited for ever to get the NSX LM Race car. My friend who hardly plays just found it first time he looked for it:(

It just happens that last night the RX8 happened to appear in my UCD; not the one I was hoping for but would do for Friday's race.

Good practice last night !

All this talk about rare UCD cars gives me an idea for a weekday even I'd be willing to host:

There are so many cool standard cars we never get to race in this league, so what if we ran a weekly event that ran the exact same way as our sunday races, but, instead of picking a car for each track, a pp level and drivetrain is picked. Any STANDARD car meeting those requirements would be fair game for that combo.

Sound cool to anybody? I'd be willing to set this up and manage it if there's enough interest.

I'm interested in this one just to change it up a bit 👍
What PP level did you have in mind?

This is going to be my project for Saturday.

Rig1.jpg

I found a good deal on the race seat and will be picking it up Saturday afternoon. Should be ready for Sunday night!

Hi i would like to rejoin your league n i get a message from SNAIL_SpecRacing to rejoin so im here n serious i play since 1 year online n my ps3 id is drrgreenthum67

Hey Drgreenthumb977,

Thanks for joining S.N.A.I.L. 👍

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both.

Follow These Steps:
1. I add you to the drivers list as a New S.N.A.I.L. (Done)
2. You run the Time Trial.
3. You Private Message my GTPlanet account with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
4. I assign you to the appropriate Division, to give you the best racing possible.
5. A PSN friend request will be sent from the appropriate SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That is where you race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :)

The original post has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

The second post has the current race lineup and is updated weekly.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

Hi, I got a msg on PSN with an invitation, I'd like to join the league, I'll be waiting for a reply, can't wait :-)

Hey RadStandard,

Thanks for joining S.N.A.I.L. 👍 Your wait is over ;)

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both.

Follow These Steps:
1. I add you to the drivers list as a New S.N.A.I.L. (Done)
2. You run the Time Trial.
3. You Private Message my GTPlanet account with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
4. I assign you to the appropriate Division, to give you the best racing possible.
5. A PSN friend request will be sent from the appropriate SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That is where you race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :)

The original post has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

The second post has the current race lineup and is updated weekly.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

I'm confused. Someone please PM me if you know that the hell jbica is referring to. :confused:

I know right. Im being blamed for jbica wanting to leave when I never said anything to him until he post that message in every thread created by someone who has to do with SPEC or SNAIL. I dont even think the dude who called him a girl is to blame

i have better connection now and will be joining you guys again to race

That's great news Subbielov3r 👍 Glad you're back :)

I've moved you into Division 5 based on your time trial time. You'll find some good competitive racing there.

Good racing 👍

I'm interested in this one just to change it up a bit 👍
What PP level did you have in mind?

Well I was hoping to eventually work this up to a full blown race-night with 3 combos, each with a different pp and drivetrain, as well as maybe a designation for street cars or race cars. So, for instance, on a given night the combos could be:

400pp Street Cars, FF, Deep Forest
500pp Street Cars, FR, Trial Mountain
600pp Race Cars, FR, Fuji

Or something like that.

To make it easy you could just keep the PP and other restrictions to whatever we're racing in S.N.A.I.L., already, since you're basing it off of that premise, anyway.

So for this week (approx PP values off of the top of my head)
480PP Street Cars - FR - Tsukuba
499PP Race Cars - MR - Motegi East
570PP Street Cars - MR - Monza

Of course that way you would only change half of it every week, but like with S.N.A.I.L., that might be a good thing.

(Just an idea, it is your event, after all. ;) )

I know right. Im being blamed for jbica wanting to leave when I never said anything to him until he post that message in every thread created by someone who has to do with SPEC or SNAIL. I dont even think the dude who called him a girl is to blame

I PMed him and all he said was 'Sorry man, just tired of all the childish ****.... Good Luck' and 'Like I said, Sorry... I'm running in some new leagues now, one on Saturday nights at 10 on a different web site, others are more adult leagues on this site'.

So , I couldn't get a reason why he was being a knuckle head posting his displeasure on 3 threads.:confused:

I PMed him and all he said was 'Sorry man, just tired of all the childish ****.... Good Luck' and 'Like I said, Sorry... I'm running in some new leagues now, one on Saturday nights at 10 on a different web site, others are more adult leagues on this site'.

So , I couldn't get a reason why he was being a knuckle head posting his displeasure on 3 threads.:confused:

IDK Im just gonna drop it

Winter means something completely different for you. Can you go north of Edmonton in the winter?

You can, I don't :)

I prefer to go to Palm Springs in the winter, albeit only for a week, it's so nice there ...

No one was attacking you for your opinions, they were attacking you because you were being immature and blowing the whole situation out of proportion. Just face it, you won't find a leauge where every single rule and every single interpretation of every rule goes your way. That is, unless you start your own leauge. And, based off what I've seen of your personality on this thread, good luck with that...

Childish **** I'm not going to be a part of....

I'd probably go North of Edmonton if I had the choice of that or Pal Springs. We never get enough snow here. Stupid drought country.

Edit:
-|something generally unecessary|-
I don't think he's getting it.

It's always the same. Somebody says they're leaving, then continues checking the thread and reposting the same general stuff over and over for days.

Back