Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
LANCIA STRATOS '73//450PP//SPORT HARD TIRES//ONLINE OK

This is a pure pilot car. Need to play all the time with throttle brakes and direction inputs. At the same time you need to look far away on the road to anticipate the car's motion and weight displacement.
It's a very fun game. :scared::) and it's very very fast.

Tuned for the Nurburgring Nordschleife.

stratos73450ppSH.jpg

1974lanciastratospic498.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Praiano, your tunes are great! I've been following your tunes for over a year now and thought it was a little weird that I've never signed up to give you mad props. You definitely made my GT5 experience better. Most of the time when I get a new car I start with your tune and make slight adjustments to my driving style and controller. Thanks man, great job. Also, the new visuals look great.

XS
Praiano, your tunes are great! I've been following your tunes for over a year now and thought it was a little weird that I've never signed up to give you mad props. You definitely made my GT5 experience better. Most of the time when I get a new car I start with your tune and make slight adjustments to my driving style and controller. Thanks man, great job. Also, the new visuals look great.

Thanks a lot, enjoy your drive and welcome to GTPlanet.
I'll publish today a tune that let me very happy. TVR SPEED 12. The tune change radically the car . I'm sure everybody will stay impressed with the result like i was at the final of my tuning session, i simply could not believe it. Very far away from the stock. It's a brand new car in the game now and one of the best for sure.

Have a good week-end.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks a lot, enjoy your drive and welcome to GTPlanet.
I'll publish today a tune that let me very happy. TVR SPEED 12. The tune change radically the car . I'm sure everybody will stay impressed with the result like i was at the final of my tuning session, i simply could not believe it. Very far away from the stock. It's a brand new car in the game now and one of the best for sure.

Have a good week-end.

:) nice week-end friend
i use many many tunes from your library and are all the cars i tune like they are new. thanks
tasos

Hey Praiano, if I put my Sports Soft tuned 600PP SLR McLaren on share would you be willing to test it for me? I managed a 7:42.245 at the Nurburgring on Sports Hards

Last edited:
Do you have a chapperal 2d to share so I could tune it??

I put it on share allready and i've sent you a 23 ticket. Need to save on your pendrive and open it till you find the car , you must know how it work, good luck.

Hey Praiano, if I put my Sports Soft tuned 600PP SLR McLaren on share would you be willing to test it for me? I managed a 7:42.245 at the Nurburgring on Sports Hards

Sure , i'll give a try now.:)

TVR CERBERA SPEED 12 '00//650PP//ONLINE OK

This is one of my best tune, another car is born, totally different from stock. Just test it. If you have one in your garage that you don't drive since a long time, put this tune on it and you'll drive it everyday.Very good fast line driving.
It work also for the maxed version, remember to check the differents ride height ONLINE & OFFLINE.

tvrspeed12.jpg

tvrspeed12jpggears.jpg

tvr-cerbera-speed-12-10.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

praiano63
TVR CERBERA SPEED 12 '00//650PP//ONLINE OK

This is one of my best tune, another car is born, totally different from stock. Just test it. If you have one in your garage that you don't drive since a long time, put this tune on it and you'll drive it everyday.Very good fast line driving.
It work also for the maxed version, remember to check the differents ride height ONLINE & OFFLINE.

Enjoy your drive.

I tuned this car too and I love how it drive when I tuned it to grip like a race car

Done. It was a very nice ride, 597PP sport hard tires on the ring, 7:18.xxx at racing cruising speed.
The car is steady, safe and fast, very good driving line, you can cut over the kerbs without any kind of problems, it stay on the line , perfectly. I love it.
The only thing i had to fix, offline at least, was the ride height. It showed first a huge under-steer at in , mid , out , during medium fast and fast corners.
In the way of RH -12/-10 i applied 5/-15 , this give more eagerness.

Nice car , good job. Have a nice week-end.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks for the good words and the ride height tip, I'll change the settings and see if it agrees with me more.

edit: Do you mind if I quote the above post in my tune thread?

Last edited:
Thanks for the good words and the ride height tip, I'll change the settings and see if it agrees with me more.

edit: Do you mind if I quote the above post in my tune thread?

Of course you can , no problems.
Have a good night.

Updated Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51/#91
6:28.192 at Nurburgring 650 seasonal! Even better than when I was using the max power/ upgrade tune! Of course, I have more power limiter because I got my 91 car out of a ticket. I'm at 634hp/ 576ft-lb/ 650pp/ 91.1% limiter. Great(er) tune!

I also tend to run my rpms all the way into the red (~7300-7350)

Last edited:
I got a prescarlo in that ticket

That's why i told you to save your game on a pendrive , open your ticket, if it's not the car you're looking for, just load your previous game with your 23 ticket and try again.
Need some patience.

Level 23 (30 cars)
Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06
Audi R8 Race Car '01
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03
Chaparral 2J Race Car '70
Citroën GT by Citroën Concept '08
Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04
Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
Mazda 787B Race car '91
Mazda Furai Concept '08
Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM Race Car '98
Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89
Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Nissan R89C Race Car '89
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92
Pagani Zonda R '09
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10
Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99
Toyota MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89
Toyota Toyota 7 Race Car '70

Updated Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51/#91
6:28.192 at Nurburgring 650 seasonal! Even better than when I was using the max power/ upgrade tune! Of course, I have more power limiter because I got my 91 car out of a ticket. I'm at 634hp/ 576ft-lb/ 650pp/ 91.1% limiter. Great(er) tune!
Nice !!

LOTUS ELISE 111R `04 // 450PP // SPORT HARD - ONLINE OK

NrburgringNordschleife_65.jpg

111r450sh.jpg

111r450shjpggears.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

There is a viper 650PP and it's coming right now a very fast pilot car. Sure you'll love it , a Lancia stratos....:scared::)

Have fun my friend.

👍 Sounds good mate!, i will have some good fun trying those cars! :dopey:

LOTUS ELISE 111R '04 // 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES- ONLINE OK

This car was tuned for the Nurburgring Nordscleife. It's 7:15.xxx on it.

111r500ppsm.jpg

I've forgot the aero downforce rear at 5 , sorry.
111r500ppsmgears.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
room open : 1472-6118-4216-8215-5120

500pp sport medium - Nordschleife.

Welcome for a clean race.

I'll try to join, i have about 45 minutes free time!
I really hate the online physic but i'll try :scared:

Where did you go? I might have given you some better competition, but I didn't want to cause a wreck at the first corner, then I couldn't get around the Maserati!

I liked it better than the previous time i tried online where everyone was using racing soft tires on 505pp... the car would oversteer or spin out very fast without obvious reason..

it was nice, i just need to get used to it and have tunes on the car, PM me if you go test again! :)

Where did you go? I might have given you some better competition, but I didn't want to cause a wreck at the first corner, then I couldn't get around the Maserati!

My connection fall 3 times, but we could race with Mike . 2 people is ok. Bad bad internet today..:indiff::indiff: Next time my friend.

I liked it better than the previous time i tried online where everyone was using racing soft tires on 505pp... the car would oversteer or spin out very fast without obvious reason..

it was nice, i just need to get used to it and have tunes on the car, PM me if you go test again! :)

Yes Mike. Racing tires with 500PP is not fun. Just sometimes on trial mountain, i remember having some good race with friends. I have a good 111r too with race soft in my garage.
My cars are on share. All the cars from the "Nurburgring Nordschleife PP Board - Car/Tune Submissions"

Very good to race with you. I stay laughing all the time because too happy. :):). Next ttime again.

Back