I found a real gem-very young Kazunori in office visit at PD

• Thread starter Alex p.
  • 13 comments
Germany
Hanover/Germany
alexpkas
I find it really cool to see Kaz and his team so young in their small office, this is before GT1 even was launched guys! Really cool and rare footage I think. 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
So Kaz wrecked his first Skyline in a high speed crash? That's actually pretty interesting, I thought that he wasn't really that interested in cars before making Gran Turismo, but I guess that was wrong.

So Kaz wrecked his first Skyline in a high speed crash? That's actually pretty interesting, I thought that he wasn't really that interested in cars before making Gran Turismo, but I guess that was wrong.

He was. He could tell the engine sound for certain cars by the age of 3, at least according to him. I have a documentary about GT3 on my youtube channel and there, along many other cool things, he mentions it in an interview. You can find my channel by clicking on the linked videos I have under my sig.

That's really cool!

Nice find. 👍

Yup, thx. 👍

Even younger Kazunori Yamauchi :)
X-20110125150734109.jpg

Looks like he really did like cars already at young age.
Here's link for that, it's in finnish tho so it's probably gibberish for everyone http://dome.fi/pelit/ajankohtaista/kazunori-yamauchi-oli-jo-pienena-automiehia

Back