Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
I've checked the Lancia delta tonight, the weight repartition kill this car at least in GT , 63%/37%:ouch: , Even with full ballast on the rear it's not very good.

Next tune a fantastic Supra RZ, that can handle with the fastest 550PP on the ring.:scared:👍:gtpflag:

Pity... with what I like the car... And any Audi TT you checked?

In the file of Supra RZ, the final gear can not put a 5.000 because when set the gears no coincide... The final gear must be stock, so yes.

A greeting!

I already have the MR2 GT-S '97 so have lowered the hp to get it 400pp. but i have noticed that the power-to-weight ratio of the '86 model is much better than that of the '97 one. So are the suspension and brakes of the new one so good that it will blow away the facts?
And im really looking forward to try your 550pp supra tune. I hope that it is so good as you say because i already tried your 458 550pp tune and couldnt hold with the top 5...

MR2 '97 and '86 totally differents can't adapt anything from the one to the other. If it work, it'll be a lucky try.
My last 458 tune is a sport soft tires tune and need to be used with this tires also. Racing soft are not working well for this settings.
There is another tune for this here.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5309804#post5309804

I will definatly give your Supra tune a try mate, i really like this car. 👍

Hi, are you interested in making a tune for the BMW GTR M3? I bought this car from Used car dealership, I want to know if this car is any good.

Praiano I thought you no longer use the chassis reinforcement? Or was it simply used because you had already installed it? Just curious :)

Hi, are you interested in making a tune for the BMW GTR M3? I bought this car from Used car dealership, I want to know if this car is any good.

Here it is. This is a Racing tires tune, i don't have for sport tires, only CSL. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6329193#post6329193

Praiano I thought you no longer use the chassis reinforcement? Or was it simply used because you had already installed it? Just curious :)

I use it now systematically on FR and MR cars only. The effect is not so visible on cars with downforce but it is on road cars principally 550PP anf above. The gain of stability with better steady driving line represent a gain of 1/2 second on Suzuka (track where i'm very regular) .
It continue killing some FF and 4WD lazy to turn, now more than ever Offline where you don't have the possibility to use the RH to gain pivot.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

I've "played" with Supra on the Nordschleife. It works fine. I've enjoyed it. 👍

Nice, this was my goal ,to let the car at least competitive and fun to drive. Can't accumulate dust in your garage. Not this car.:):)

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

I need the best option (GT 300) because I must WIN! 💡 :nervous:. Any advices would be welcome. :bowdown: ;)

Date: Saturday 6th October 2012

Time: 12:30 GMT/UTC (30 minutes of qualifying and just over 90 minutes of racing)

Track: Oaklands Park Currently on share

Laps: 30

Grip: Real

Damage: Light

Slipstream: Weak

Tyre/Fuel wear: On

Penalties: Off - To stop cars ghosting This is not an excuse to take shortcuts!

Tyres: Racing Soft

Cars - GT 300

S Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '03

P Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '08

P Lexus Weds Sport IS350 '08

S Nissan C-West Razo Silvia '01

S Toyota Super Autobacs Apex MR-S '00

S Toyota Weds Sport Celica '03

S RE Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 '04

P RE Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 '06

P Subaru Cusco Dunlop Subaru Impreza '08

S Subaru Cusco Subaru Advan Impreza '03

Restrictions: 305hp Maximum / 1100kg Minimum

Just now i saw that the sinalization cones are not visible from the rear-view mirror but yes from the rear view button...:dunce:
I just don't want to see a monster on my rear seat one day .... OK ..., ...PD ???? :scared::scared:

I need the best option (GT 300) because I must WIN! 💡 :nervous:. Any advices would be welcome. :bowdown: ;)

Date: Saturday 6th October 2012

Time: 12:30 GMT/UTC (30 minutes of qualifying and just over 90 minutes of racing)

Track: Oaklands Park Currently on share

Laps: 30

Grip: Real

Damage: Light

Slipstream: Weak

Tyre/Fuel wear: On

Penalties: Off - To stop cars ghosting This is not an excuse to take shortcuts!

Tyres: Racing Soft

Cars - GT 300

S Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '03

P Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '08

P Lexus Weds Sport IS350 '08

S Nissan C-West Razo Silvia '01

S Toyota Super Autobacs Apex MR-S '00

S Toyota Weds Sport Celica '03

S RE Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 '04

P RE Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 '06

P Subaru Cusco Dunlop Subaru Impreza '08

S Subaru Cusco Subaru Advan Impreza '03

Restrictions: 305hp Maximum / 1100kg Minimum

Already tested, shootout https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7038703#post7038703

Result "Toyota Weddsport Celica '03"
CSLACR tune https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7097943#post7097943
GeeBaby / praiano tunhttps://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7098347#post7098347e.

Just need to add 50 kg ballast pos 00 and perhaps a few points on springs.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Just now i saw that the sinalization cones are not visible from the rear-view mirror but yes from the rear view button...:dunce:
I just don't want to see a monster on my rear seat one day .... OK ..., ...PD ???? :scared::scared:
Coming to update 2.09... :sly:

game+over.jpg

{Cy}

Test it on Eiger ONline, you'll see something good.

It's a good car stock, i ddi not let it more fast , or just a few, but the handling and balance are better now, for me at least. Test it and tell me what do you think.....

Very, very nice car, Praiano. I didn't try Eiger yet, but managed a P3 in the 650PP seasonal at Laguna Seca. That was on sports soft & no aids. (ABS: 0) Very easy to drive & changes direction beautifully. 👍

Hey praiano! We can see in your garage list, "ONLINE OK" in three colours: black, blue and red. Have the colors any meanings? Something related to spec 2 maybe?!

Very, very nice car, Praiano. I didn't try Eiger yet, but managed a P3 in the 650PP seasonal at Laguna Seca. That was on sports soft & no aids. (ABS: 0) Very easy to drive & changes direction beautifully. 👍
650PP ?? what car??
Hey praiano! We can see in your garage list, "ONLINE OK" in three colours: black, blue and red. Have the colors any meanings? Something related to spec 2 maybe?!
It does not mean anything, just that i'm a little too messy with my things.....:scared: Don't try to read between the driving lines, just wide open throttle and don't brake... :nervous::scared::):dunce:

Tested your Garaiya at 266HP with Sports Mediums. Car handled very well. Very stable with just enough slip and rotation. Thumbs up on the tune. Did 46 laps on 1 set of SM tires on Trial Mountain (Online Race).

Tested your Garaiya at 266HP with Sports Mediums. Car handled very well. Very stable with just enough slip and rotation. Thumbs up on the tune. Did 46 laps on 1 set of SM tires on Trial Mountain (Online Race).

Thanks, i'm using the '08 now for the " GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 85" on autumn ring. The tune i use is a time attack, very different, but i think i can take something new of it to adapt on the one you've tested. I love this little toy myself.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

NISMO FAIRLADY Z S-TUNE (Z33) '02 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

&

NISMO FAIRLADY Z Z-TUNE (Z33) '03 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

The Z33 '03 is a bit heavier , same suspension tune..... Just check the different list for the parts.

nismo-z33-fairlady-s-tune-real-life.jpg

Tuner's Notes:
A new tune a bit more agressive but still with neutral balance. You can let the car wilder on entry and out corner with a brake balance 6/7 and raising the LSD accel to 17 or 18. Up to the driver style. Personally i prefer lines than placing the car on entry with brake (perhaps i'm not good enough for this) and a safe out with early accel. Depend also of the context like fast lap, time attack.... Up to anyone !!

Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.​

Tuning sheet model : Lion's Den Performance

NISMO FAIRLADY Z S-TUNE (Z33) '02

Power: 503 HP at 6300 RPM
Torque: 456 ft-lb at 4700 RPM

Weight:1250 KG
Ballast: 142 KG
Position: 50
Weight distribution front/rear: 46% - 54%

Parts to Purchase:

GT Auto:
Buy Used Car Dealership
Oil Change
Restore Body Rigidity (Where applicable)
Engine Overhaul (Where applicable)

Tuning Shop:
Weight reduction 3
Chassis reinforcement
Engine 3
Sport intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sport Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Supercharger
Fully Customisable Transmission
Clustch Twin Plate
Flywheel semi racing
Adjustable LSD
Carbon drive shaft
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sport Soft Tires.

Settings:

General Purpose Dry Weather Setup

Downforce :
Front / rear = 00/00

Engine:
Power Limiter: 95.1%

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 4.100
Set top speed to 180 KMH = 112 MPH
1st: 3.845
2nd: 3.006
3rd: 2.412
4th: 1.991
5th: 1.694
6th: 1.475
Then Final gear again at : 2.025
Max Speed: 350 km/hr = 217 MPH UP RIGHT

This final gear is for the Nordchleife. Change the top speed adjusting final gear only to fit any track.

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 0/8
Acceleration: 0/14
Deceleration: 0/20

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: -10/-10
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 9.0/8.0
Dampers Extension: 9/7
Dampers Compression: 7/9
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/3
Camber: 2.5/2.0
Toe: -0.04/ -0.06

Brake Balance (front/rear): 7/6

NISMO FAIRLADY Z Z-TUNE (Z33) '03

Power: 512 HP at 6200 RPM
Torque: 441 ft-lb at 6000 RPM

Weight:1320 KG
Ballast: 145 KG
Position: 50
Weight distribution front/rear: 46% - 54%

Parts to Purchase:

GT Auto:
Buy Used Car Dealership
Oil Change
Restore Body Rigidity (Where applicable)
Engine Overhaul (Where applicable)

Tuning Shop:
Weight reduction 3
Chassis reinforcement
Sport intake Manifold
Sport exhaust manifold
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Turbo 3
Fully Customisable Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sport Soft Tires.

Settings:

General Purpose Dry Weather Setup

Downforce :
Front / rear = 00/05

Engine:
Power Limiter: 93.0%

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 4.000
Set top speed to 200 KMH = 124 MPH
1st: 3.501
2nd: 2.711
3rd: 2.162
4th: 1.774
5th: 1.505
6th: 1.302
Then Final gear again at : 2.130
Max Speed: 360 km/hr = 224 MPH UP RIGHT

This final gear is for the Nordchleife. Change the top speed adjusting final gear only to fit any track.

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 0/8
Acceleration: 0/14
Deceleration: 0/20

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: -10/-10
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 9.0/8.0
Dampers Extension: 9/7
Dampers Compression: 7/9
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/3
Camber: 2.5/2.0
Toe: -0.04/ -0.06

Brake Balance (front/rear): 7/6​

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

Enjoy your drive.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°​

Last edited:
Thanks for that GTR M3 tune, I won the 500pp race with it:)!
Can the Isuzu Concept 89' car be used as a 400pp car for the Seasonal Event race 80's japan classic?

I tried it but I only get 1.09/1.10/1.11 minute laps on the Tsukuba stage, I tuned it but I am not sure what's wrong with my car.

MERCEDES-BENZ SAUBER MERCEDES C9 RACE CAR '89

Amazing! from 325km/h in Spa drive start having a lot of vibration ...!! but I like it because it meant that it is an incredible machine ...! Wiht your tune in Spa is so cool ..!!!

P.D: drive with 1028hp

Last edited:
I've used some of your tunes in a few cars of mine because they were lacking handling and now they're just amazing to drive, like the Audi R8 or the Peugeot 908. Thanks a lot, I'm sure I'll keep visiting this thread.

Hey praiano,

First I want to say that I love your tunes and I use them on almost all my cars!

But I have a question:
I love to race with 450PP cars, I use your Integra Type R, S2000 and GT86 tunes.
Your S2000 and Integra Type R tunes are not 450PP, so I did the gearbox settings myself (but I am terrible at tuning) and I notice the cars have a bad top speed...
I get 244-246 km/h on the long straight of the Nordschleife, I think that is a little low.
Do you have any tips? Should I install any particular parts? Or what should I do with the gearbox?

Thomas

Thanks for that GTR M3 tune, I won the 500pp race with it:)!
Can the Isuzu Concept 89' car be used as a 400pp car for the Seasonal Event race 80's japan classic?

I tried it but I only get 1.09/1.10/1.11 minute laps on the Tsukuba stage, I tuned it but I am not sure what's wrong with my car.
Hi, thr GTR is a 550PP tune, you must speak about the CSL also very fast and easy.
For the seasonal i don't know, the Isuzu is a fast car and must be very good in this PP range. I'll check it.

MERCEDES-BENZ SAUBER MERCEDES C9 RACE CAR '89

Amazing! from 325km/h in Spa drive start having a lot of vibration ...!! but I like it because it meant that it is an incredible machine ...! Wiht your tune in Spa is so cool ..!!!

P.D: drive with 1028hp
:scared::scared: vibrations ?? really? how this? in the wheel or control ??

I've used some of your tunes in a few cars of mine because they were lacking handling and now they're just amazing to drive, like the Audi R8 or the Peugeot 908. Thanks a lot, I'm sure I'll keep visiting this thread.
Enjoy your drive. Try the Bentley, for me the best of all because very easy for any kind of longer races and as fast as the others, like the ToyotaGTone.
Bentley
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5649644#post5649644
Toyota GTone.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5660320#post5660320
Cars recently updated.

Hey praiano,

First I want to say that I love your tunes and I use them on almost all my cars!

But I have a question:
I love to race with 450PP cars, I use your Integra Type R, S2000 and GT86 tunes.
Your S2000 and Integra Type R tunes are not 450PP, so I did the gearbox settings myself (but I am terrible at tuning) and I notice the cars have a bad top speed...
I get 244-246 km/h on the long straight of the Nordschleife, I think that is a little low.
Do you have any tips? Should I install any particular parts? Or what should I do with the gearbox?

Thomas
Thank you. Nice you like the tunes.
For the gears , you need to check on the tuning screen, where is the maximum power and at how many RPM.
Check if the power graph is at
-flat
-round like a dome.
-Sharp and peaky like the mount everest.
-raise and stay flat full power till the red zone.
-or raise ,stay flat full and fall before reaching the red zone.

All these factors will tell you when to shift and how long or short your gearbox must be. Any car and any track are one special case.
For the Nordschleife you need to reach the final slope before the bridge (panel) at the end of the straight, at the max power RPM.
For a race with other cars you can take a margin of 5 mph / 10 kmh, for draft.

For this, you can slide the top speed cursor to set the right max speed , or you can try to build a better gearbox with my method, here.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5420568#post5420568
I need to fix this post, it seems that some pics are not there anymore.

Have a good day everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thank you. Nice you like the tunes.
For the gears , you need to check on the tuning screen, where is the maximum power and at how many RPM.
Check if the power graph is at
-flat
-round like a dome.
-Sharp and peaky like the mount everest.
-raise and stay flat full power till the red zone.
-or raise ,stay flat full and fall before reaching the red zone.

All these factors will tell you when to shift and how long or short your gearbox must be. Any car and any track are one special case.
For the Nordschleife you need to reach the final slope before the bridge (panel) at the end of the straight, at the max power RPM.
For a race with other cars you can take a margin of 5 mph / 10 kmh, for draft.

For this, you can slide the top speed cursor to set the right max speed , or you can try to build a better gearbox with my method, here.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5420568#post5420568
I need to fix this post, it seems that some pics are not there anymore.

Thanks for the answer!
The cars I have top speed problems with are the cars with little torque and peaky hp just before the redline (Honda S2000, Integra Type R and Toyota GT86)...
I will try to make my own gearbox with the link in your comment.
What is a good top speed for a 450PP car on the Nordschleife? 260 km/h?

Thomas

NISMO Fairlady ZZ-TUNE (Z33) '03

Enjoy your drive.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°​

It's a beauty! Can't wait to drive it. 👍

Edit: I've drived it on Nordschleife. It's a great car; and a great tuning of course. 👍

Last edited:
Hi, have you tried tuning a Suzuki Escudo? It's my favorite car from the older GT's, I can't find anyone with a tune on this car, what's wrong with it?

Back