Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
:) Good question, i'll test this later tonight . On diffrent tracks. 👍

Haha thanks.
I am testing right now... But I am not the best driver.
That's why I asked you. :)

EDIT: Another question:
Sometimes I race in a 450pp lobby of a friend of mine with Race Soft...
What should I change of the suspension to make the car better for Race Softs?

Last edited:
Haha thanks.
I am testing right now... But I am not the best driver.
That's why I asked you. :)

EDIT: Another question:
Sometimes I race in a 450pp lobby of a friend of mine with Race Soft...
What should I change of the suspension to make the car better for Race Softs?

You can make the springs stiffer proportionally front & rear. Anything you do will not change a lot. Racing tires for 450PP is to much grip, don't even need a tune for this. :)👍

You can make the springs stiffer proportionally front & rear. Anything you do will not change a lot. Racing tires for 450PP is to much grip, don't even need a tune for this. :)👍

I tried the "no ballast tune" with racing softs, worked perfect!
It is too much grip indeed, but if my friends use those tires I don't want to have a disadvantage...

I've tuned this car 5 or 6 times but i've never published anything because it was not ok, the stock SILVIA RM is very bad.
Now i'm satisfied and i hope you will be too.

silviaRM-1.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I'm in love with my last Scion tune. I think it's better than the first one. Or just a sensation ????? :):) Yes, this one. Scion tune...... My number one.👍

Yes, praiano, the second is the best (even if I use Toyota 68 GT for this). Maybe, because the car is lighter. Thank you for your tunes! 👍

I've tuned this car 5 or 6 times but i've never published anything because it was not ok, the stock SILVIA RM is very bad.

Enjoy your drive.

I am waiting for this from a long, long time. :) 👍

Edit: There is two times "Sport Exhaust Manifold"... ?!

Last edited:
I am waiting for this from a long, long time. :) 👍

Edit: There is two times "Sport Exhaust Manifold"... ?!

This car is not a top car but it's 100% better and fun to drive.

Two times ???? :) chose the one you more like.:dopey:

doing this sheet i've sleep 3 times on it.:ouch:

Hi Praiano!!

You have to add in the initial list the Volkswagen Golf R, Nismo Fairlady Z... you forgot! :D

Have a nice day!

Thanks my friend. Done.

This car is not a top car but it's 100% better and fun to drive.

Two times ???? :) chose the one you more like.:dopey:

doing this sheet i've sleep 3 times on it.:ouch:

I wasn't sure what to choose, and I've put both two times on the car, so now I have four "Sport Exhaust Manifold" on it. :P :D 👍

Last edited:

CITROEN GT ROAD CAR SPORT SOFT AND RACING TIRES .

RedBullHangar-7.jpg

CITROENGTS3.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife7d.jpg

CITROENGTR3.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife7.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
In the case of the Nissan GT-R Concept how do I adjust the suspension to put race tires?

The car is 50% / 50% , well balanced and the springs are already very stiff , i did not test it with racing tires but i think it's OK.
Try RH -5/-15 or 00/-15 ONLINE ,to let the car more agressive in and out corner if you want. This will increase oversteer but the tires will support it without any problems.
Tell me later, have a good drive.

><((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

With this so high ride height, the car looks ugly... :grumpy:

With this so high ride height, the car looks ugly... :grumpy:

Do like me, roof top view and enjoy the Nurburgring Nordschleife landscape.:)👍 don't look.
Anyway, i can't do anything about this, for me if the car drive well , it can be more ugly than frankenstein.

><((((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Do like me, roof top view and enjoy the Nurburgring Nordschleife landscape.:)👍 don't look.
Anyway, i can't do anything about this, for me if the car drive well , it can be more ugly than frankenstein.

><((((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

When I choose a girl (you see what I mean), I look. ;)

Last edited:
ASTON MARTIN VANQUISH '04 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT & RACING TIRES.

SPECIAL "ONBOY123 EDITION": I did a very bad tune for this car one year and 1/2 ago and it was sleeping since a long time at the bottom of my garage.
Last week i've tested the ONBOY vanquish and then i realized how good is this car . It's a real gem and now i've made a decent tune for it, 2 tunes to be exact, sport soft and racing tires for the majority of the people that race ONLINE 550PP.
It's an amazing car, as fast as a 458 or a Honda HSC on the ring.
The gearbox is tuned for the nordschleife but you can set the top speed for any other track modulating the final gear only.
The car is very allround, very good anywhere else.

NrburgringNordschleife_2.jpg

asvanquishs3.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_4.jpg

asvanquishr3-1.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_3.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_5.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

ASTON MARTIN VANQUISH '04 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT & RACING TIRES.

SPECIAL "ONBOY123 EDITION": I did a very bad tune for this car one year and 1/2 ago and it was sleeping since a long time at the bottom of my garage.
Last week i've tested the ONBOY vanquish and then i realized how good is this car . It's a real gem and now i've made a decent tune for it, 2 tunes to be exact, sport soft and racing tires for the majority of the people that race ONLINE 550PP.
It's an amazing car, as fast as a 458 or a Honda HSC on the ring.
The gearbox is tuned for the nordschleife but you can set the top speed for any other track modulating the final gear only.
The car is very allround, very good anywhere else.
Well I used old tune and worked well :rolleyes: without chassis reinforcement...

Certainly, in the Vanquish can not put Turbo, fix it 👍

Thanks for so many good tunes daily, you're a "super tuner". The Citroen GT Road is fantastic, after test the others news. Have a nice day!

I noticed your ride heights have an even split now. Reverse ride height is negated now?

It's just because the ride height can't be used anymore offline to balance the car. Even if you set MAX/MIN or MIN/MAX , there is no reactions of the car offline. The only sensible parameter is the medium ride height.
Before i was tuning online and it was just necessary a RH adjustement for offline use.
Now you can't do this, that's why when i tune online , i try to not use the ride height, only springs ,dampers and TOE. Like this the car stay good in most of the cases OFFLINE too.

Well I used old tune and worked well :rolleyes: without chassis reinforcement...

Certainly, in the Vanquish can not put Turbo, fix it 👍

Thanks for so many good tunes daily, you're a "super tuner". The Citroen GT Road is fantastic, after test the others news. Have a nice day!

I've take out this ugly aerofoil out , an Aston Martin need to stay classy...:) and fast of course at 550PP ,it can race in the middle of the pack and depending of the driver , at the front. It's easy to drive, my main goal for a classic like this.
Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks for the mention, big honor to help. :) Though one thing first…two tunes are mentioned, only one is shown in the pictures…so where's the tune for the slicks? :P

Back