Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
siennepiazzadelcampo.jpg

RENAULT CLIO SPORT V6 24V 00

USE FINAL SPEED TO ADAPT TO THE TRACK.

Fully tuned & Aerodynamics parts.

418 ch
1106 kg
524 pp

Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.

Aerodynamics: 0/20

Transmission how to process: This is for Monaco , short box, select lower final gear to gain more top speed.
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 4400 (stock) .
3- Select top speed at 250 km/h = 155,3mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2977
2: 2203
3: 1709
4: 1404
5: 1185
6: 1026

It give a top speed above on the right of 239 kmh = 148,5mph

Select and tune the final gear to adapt the top speed to the track. Don't touch the top speed again, if not you'll have to set it all again.

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 0/20
Acceleration: 0/37
Deceleration: 0/6

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 9.5/4.0
Dampers Extension: 6/2
Dampers Compression: 6/2
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/3
Camber: 2.0/1.6
Toe: 0.00/0.00

Brake Balance (front/rear): 5/6

TIRES : S3 // S3

ENJOY

Have an updated tune? For 500 or 450PP with sport tires... this tune is very old and does not work well, and the car is good for those points

Have a nice day friend!

Another top 550PP car, two tunes for ONLINE racing.
Can't publish pictures of my own car because Onboy destroy my rear bumper yesterday night on the ring... :):grumpy::sly:

Hsssh…Don't say it out here!!! :lol: And that's why you should save every replay of every race you do, so I won't jump in with a Ford GT that has no brakes at all and ruin it. :lol: Just take a picture of it in offline, no one would notice. :P

Have an updated tune? For 500 or 450PP with sport tires... this tune is very old and does not work well, and the car is good for those points

Have a nice day friend!
Do you have any cristal ball ??? How do you know this????:) I have one 80% tuned, yes .
The old one is a trash, don't remember it was so bad..... Must be the several updates. 1 year 1/2 ago.

Hsssh…Don't say it out here!!! :lol: And that's why you should save every replay of every race you do, so I won't jump in with a Ford GT that has no brakes at all and ruin it. :lol: Just take a picture of it in offline, no one would notice. :P

My zonda was in final tuning . It was spinning too much, now it's solved. :)
Let's meet us on another track one night. You chose.👍:)

My zonda was in final tuning . It was spinning too much, now it's solved. :)
Let's meet us on another track one night. You chose.👍:)

It wasn't spinning to begin with. :P

Eh, I'd rather you give me lessons on how to go fast on the 'Ring, to be honest. :lol: But yea, next time, I'll try not to break your car's arse. :lol:

It wasn't spinning to begin with. :P

Eh, I'd rather you give me lessons on how to go fast on the 'Ring, to be honest. :lol: But yea, next time, I'll try not to break your car's arse. :lol:

It was spinning when driven to the limit. A car that can pass the limits with a little margin for driver's mistakes is not a finished tune.
I've lost 3 races yesterday because of this....:ouch::ouch:
Now you can take the caroussel scratching your ankle or any other part of your body... Up to you. This is what i call a finished tune.. :dopey::dopey:

It was spinning when driven to the limit. A car that can pass the limits with a little margin for driver's mistakes is not a finished tune.
I've lost 3 races yesterday because of this....:ouch::ouch:
Now you can take the caroussel scratching your ankle or any other part of your body... Up to you. This is what i call a finished tune.. :dopey::dopey:

I saw. And of all things to lose to, a R35. Must have been shameful. :lol:

So…you suffer from OCD? :lol: Mind you, if you didn't, you won't produce such high standard tunes, so I guess it's our gain that you expect this much from it. :D

I wanna take the caroussel with something downstairs, can I do that? :dopey: :lol:

Anyway…enough. Looking forward to my next races with ya.

Tune updated

siennepiazzadelcampo.jpg

RENAULT CLIO SPORT V6 24V 00 // 500PP // SPORT SOFT // ONLINE OK

370 HP
1106 kg
500 PP

Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.

Parts to install:
Weight reduction 3
Window weight reduction
Carbon hood
Chassis reinforcement
ECU
Engine 3
Sport intake manifold
Racing air filter
Catalytic ocnverter sport
Titanium semi racing exhaust
Fully custom trans
Clutch twin plate
Flywheel semi racing
LSD
Suspension fully custom
Rear aerowing

Aerodynamics: 0/05

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 4400 (stock) .
3- Select top speed at 250 km/h = 155,3mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2.943
2: 2.230
3: 1.751
4: 1.416
5: 1.181
6: 1.015
After this final gear again at 3.745
It give a top speed above on the right of 300 kmh = 186 mph

Select and tune the final gear to adapt the top speed to the track. Don't touch the top speed again, if not you'll have to set it all again.

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 0/8
Acceleration: 0/20
Deceleration: 0/8

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: 25/35
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 3.0/5.0
Dampers Extension: 4/4
Dampers Compression: 3/3
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/3
Camber: 2.2/1.7
Toe: 0.04/-0.04

Brake Balance (front/rear): 5/6

TIRES : S3 // S3

ENJOY YOUR DRIVE

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

So this little buddy is good for cruising?:D Now I have my secret weapon xD

The perfection, i love to go fast, all the time. With this car ,i like also to shift mid rpm range , i play with the precise direction to make perfect trajectories driving in toscana or on the ring.... This is a must. Really a must.👍👍

Hey Praiano,

I saw you didn't have a tune for the Mazda RX-8 Type S '07.
Could you do a 450PP tune for that car?

Thomas

Yes, it's a really good car very competitive, i'll do a tune for it in the future. But there is already a perfect tune for the RX8 , i've tested it at 420PP for a shootout and it drive like a dream. This is the RKM from RJ tune.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=6767005

Last edited:
PAGANI ZONDA C12S '00 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT & RACING TIRES // ONLINE OK

Another top 550PP car, two tunes for ONLINE racing.

But the two tunes are equal, no?

I tried the tune in the 3 Zonda and works well. Then you can look the Zonda C12 for 500PP sport, i have to compare times but has the appearance of being faster

And the Renault Clio V6 not know he has but I do not work well the new tune :confused: perhaps as it works best at 450PP...

Thanks!

But the two tunes are equal, no?

I tried the tune in the 3 Zonda and works well. Then you can look the Zonda C12 for 500PP sport, i have to compare times but has the appearance of being faster

And the Renault Clio V6 not know he has but I do not work well the new tune :confused: perhaps as it works best at 450PP...

Thanks!
Correct now, i'm staying crazy ... it's 550pp S3 & R3http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/praiano63/c12ss3r.jpg

I compare mine to some others tunes and it's equal or faster for me.... It's not a top car for sure anyway...

bom dia praiano 63 primeira vez que escrevo para o senhor,mas ja tive o prazer de correr 2 vezes junto com meus amigos mestre muzzi e praxedes,e edi ,gostaria de pedir uma musica tipo classica para meu LAMBORGUINI AVENTADOR '11'PARA O CIRCUITO DE INDIANAPOLIS PERCURSSO ESTRADA,DESDE JA AGRADEÇO ABRAÇOS

bom dia praiano 63 primeira vez que escrevo para o senhor,mas ja tive o prazer de correr 2 vezes junto com meus amigos mestre muzzi e praxedes,e edi ,gostaria de pedir uma musica tipo classica para meu LAMBORGUINI AVENTADOR '11'PARA O CIRCUITO DE INDIANAPOLIS PERCURSSO ESTRADA,DESDE JA AGRADEÇO ABRAÇOS

Hello my friend.
We can't write in portugues in GTPlanet. Yes , i can check settings for your car because i already have a very good base for the adventador, but i need to know exactly the specs, like tires, power, weight....... everything.

Have a good day.

New tune update, just another car. Drive it, better than 🤬 words.

LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR LP 700-4 `11 // 640PP // ONLINE TUNE

I have bought all the expensive DLC and now i can say that driving this car is worth its weight of gold. I love it.

SanGalganoAbbey_2.jpg

adventadornew.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_1.jpg

Enjoy your drive.​

hello friend praaino63 fantastic,setup lamborguini aventador lp 700-04-11,did a workont today in circuit road indianapolis,in my best lap 1:23.920 ,dug with improving his setup over,1:280 mon so, i have somethingto say from 4 turn the front weel on the right,side when braking,was very red,if i decrease cambag front improves,but since i'm already very grateful four you setup thanks..

hello friend praaino63 fantastic,setup lamborguini aventador lp 700-04-11,did a workont today in circuit road indianapolis,in my best lap 1:23.920 ,dug with improving his setup over,1:280 mon so, i have somethingto say from 4 turn the front weel on the right,side when braking,was very red,if i decrease cambag front improves,but since i'm already very grateful four you setup thanks..

Thanks, i was impressed myself of the improvement. The car is very alive, it work on the any other tracks, i've tested already a few.
A real bolid. Very nice car, i'm proud of this tune.:)👍

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Thanks, i was impressed myself of the improvement. The car is very alive, it work on the any other tracks, i've tested already a few.
A real bolid. Very nice car, i'm proud of this tune.:)👍

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Good morning, Sir. Can I just ask about your Lambo, with the negative (-) rear toe, what happens if you drag a rear wheel over the grass?? I expect it doesn't happen to you often, but as an old, fat-thumbed idiot, I often run wide on corner (particularly tight tracks) and drop a rear wheel off the tarmac and onto the grass.

Before the recent update, with negative rear toe, I always found that when this happend, I span the car almost the instant the tyre left the tarmac. Is this still the case?? I've noticed that I've required positive (+) front toe on more cars since the update, almost every car I've built pre-2.08 had negative front toe.

I would test your car, but I don't have the DLC and the next time (tomorrow,probably) I get to my PS3, I have to run the Costal Concept cars, sorry...

{Cy}

Good morning, Sir. Can I just ask about your Lambo, with the negative (-) rear toe, what happens if you drag a rear wheel over the grass?? I expect it doesn't happen to you often, but as an old, fat-thumbed idiot, I often run wide on corner (particularly tight tracks) and drop a rear wheel off the tarmac and onto the grass.

Before the recent update, with negative rear toe, I always found that when this happend, I span the car almost the instant the tyre left the tarmac. Is this still the case?? I've noticed that I've required positive (+) front toe on more cars since the update, almost every car I've built pre-2.08 had negative front toe.

I would test your car, but I don't have the DLC and the next time (tomorrow,probably) I get to my PS3, I have to run the Costal Concept cars, sorry...

{Cy}
Good morning my friend.
Yes , i'ts strange , i'm using less rear TOE , small value to negative value since 2.08, rear and also front wheels. I didn't feel that something change radically in the physics, but it's a fact, before 2.08 , - rear TOE were only for lazy 4x4 or FF in most of the cases. FR and MR were more "wild" and tail happy in this configuration.
I think it's a good point, the lambo aventador stay fantastic like this. It's the best investment in DLC i've made. Big respect for this car.:)👍

I'll send you today the second ticket 67 birthday.

Have a good day.
Hi! You have to change this in the garage list to 500PP:

"Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 erotic year vintage // 558 pp // ONLINE OK
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showth...73#post5318773"

Best wishes! 👍
Dan

Thanks a lot my friend.Corrected. It was a fully tuned car first at this place. I'm going to make a new one this week or later.
Good day.

Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team Playstation) '09

Awsome race car for everybody drive. You can pass every limits, it'll forgive you, late braking, accelerating too early,unwanted drift...everything you can't do with another race car. Laps under 6'00" on the ring, very competitive.

Enjoy.

Fantastic tune praiano, Been using this for the last couple of days, very good to drive and control, this is definitely in my favourites 👍 :)

I was trying out your Zonda R tune and a question came to mind as i looked at the setup sheet, as well as all the others.

What is the advantage, if any, of the transmission setup process which you entail?
What exactly does that do?

Last night I played Lambo races at 610PP and the Murcielago LP SV is the best of all... The Aventador is a very good opponent and any get win...

You could update the old tune of Murcielago SuperVeloce? :rolleyes:

Have a nice day!

Back