Ferino Design - Photo/Art Gallery | ~MOST VIEWED FLICKR's FOR ALL TIME~ [THE END|06.12.13]

• Thread starter jBhIpS
  • 1,223 comments
You never fail when it is about amaze me with those photos. If you make a Corvette Z06 photo, in 1024x768 resolution, i will love you forever. :lol:

DAMN!!! Thats awesome :)👍. Also the 458 and Mclaren. Whats with you Russians and Photoshop :crazy::confused::bowdown:.

I told you he was about to do the same all over again. :lol:

Great attention to detail! Master of Edition.

Utterly Brilliant! :eek: :drool: :bowdown: Especially love that fact you've got the rain coming down on slightly different angles - adds that extra dimension of realism.

Nice choice of music too. 👍 Went to a Shapeshifter concert while I was on holiday in Rarotonga a couple of years back - they just happened to be there at the same time I was. :)

Glad to see the change in deviantART! :cheers: hustler098 didn't seem to suit you.

You know what? I thought you may as well like to have Premium here, Ilya, so I went ahead and bought a subscription for you. ;)

Congrats indeed! 👍 If I remember correctly, that was one of your first (if not the first) entries in the comps, and you smashed us all with it! :lol:

Back