Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
I have bought a premium Mazda efini RX7 Type R (FD) '91 tonight.
After a quick run ,the car appear to be very difficult to drive, showing a sudden oversteer mid and out corner.
This will be my next mission. I love the car and i hope i will find the vain to let it drivable and fast. I'm sure there is a way to do this, sure it'll be a great pilot car.

Will be 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

efini_rx-7_1991_images_1_b.jpg

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

I have this, never publish because it's not faster as stock, or just a few . It only fit better to my driving style and have less understeer out corner.
The stock is already very good, i don't think you can take out a lot of time on a lap with a simple tune. Try it to see if you feel better with it.

bettlecup.jpg

Awesome! Thanks!

I have bought a premium Mazda efini RX7 Type R (FD) '91 tonight.
After a quick run ,the car appear to be very difficult to drive, showing a sudden oversteer mid and out corner.
This will be my next mission. I love the car and i hope i will find the vain to let it drivable and fast. I'm sure there is a way to do this, sure it'll be a great pilot car.

Will be 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Nice looking forward to it! and also the new patch affected some of your tunes! really sad

Nice looking forward to it! and also the new patch affected some of your tunes! really sad

The new patch affect only the tunes that used the difference of ride height to correct the balance of the car. This was not possible anymore Offline since 2.08 and now Online too since 2.09.
Only some very few tunes are affected.Since a few months that i tune new and update most of my olders cars without using ride height as a balance setting. All this cars are still OK. I'll say 80% of my garage is 2.09 OK.

MAZDA EFINI RX-7 TYPE R (FD) '91 // 450PP // COMFORT SOFT TO SPORT SOFT TIRES.

Buy this premium car at New cars department, test it first stock, apply the tune and check again. You'll have one of the biggest surprise of the game.👍:)

mazdarx73rdgeneration014xn.jpg

rx7efini91.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Looks like you've got the RS200 tune there for the 205 T16 Evo 2 - thanks for (all) the tunes looking forward to trying these 2.

MERCEDES-BENZ 190 E 2.5 EVOLUTION 2 II ’91 // ONLINE OK

nrburgringnordschleife1s.jpg

This tune is for the ring, sport soft but also ok Racing tires off course.
The problem of this car was a huge oversteer. It was corrected but not totally to not kill the handling. Only with sport tires you can have oversteer under acceleration but you’ll know first and have time to correct it.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3460 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 340 km/h = 211,3 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2939
2: 2106
3: 1576
4: 1223
5: 0983

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 313 km/h = 194,5 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 379 hp
weight 1115 kg
perf. Points: 490 pp

Downforce 00/00

LSD front 08/25/12

Ride Height -20/00

Spring Rate 10.0/6.0
Extension 9/2
Compression 8/2
Anti-roll bars 7/2
Camber 0.5/1.6
Toe -0.12/+0.07

Brake Balance 4/6

tires S3/S3 or R3/R3

Enjoy.

Other great car in the game, but that old tune not working well. When you can updated the tune, deserves it!!

Missing an tune of Lamborghini for 550PP sport and racing tires, Gallardo or Murcielago 640... Do you have any plans for this?

Thanks friend for your work!

Other great car in the game, but that old tune not working well. When you can updated the tune, deserves it!!

Missing an tune of Lamborghini for 550PP sport and racing tires, Gallardo or Murcielago 640... Do you have any plans for this?

Thanks friend for your work!

Old tune ,need to be fixed. More 550PP ??? i have a lot and will have more. But no plans, never...:) Let's see what come next, perhaps a gallardo ... Murcielago not at 550.

Old tune ,need to be fixed. More 550PP ??? i have a lot and will have more. But no plans, never...:) Let's see what come next, perhaps a gallardo ... Murcielago not at 550.

Not is another 550PP... is a Lamborghini for 550PP :D

Yes, we have the Miura, but would be nice more modern one, for sport and racing tires... Gallardo is perfect!

Have a nice day :)

I need a ford GT No stripe with high mileage, higher better, with no oil change. No engine tuning .
Please who have one and can send it to me, Thanks a lot.

praiano63
I need a ford GT No stripe with high mileage, higher better, with no oil change. No engine tuning .
Please who have one and can send it to me, Thanks a lot.

It will be in your Garage now Sir .

Edit:
Ford GT No Stripe sent already .

Last edited:
praiano63
I have it, i receive also one from Ronald, thanks to both. + than 15.000 km ,566PP. Excatly what i was looking for.
:)👍
><(((((°>°°°°°°

Is it something new you are working on ? Like 550PP no oil change or what !!? I want to see what you will do with this numbers you ask for 👍

Is it something new you are working on ? Like 550PP no oil change or what !!? I want to see what you will do with this numbers you ask for 👍

Yes ,it's a550PP sport soft. As fast as the Citroen GT Road car, but without aero downforce.
For the moment they are the same. 6:52.xxx
They have same top speed even with aero for citroen.
Citroen have a few few more grip.
Ford GT have a better retake slow & medium corner.
The Ford GT "no oil change" have 8 HP more than the "oil changed one".
Another great 550PP . I knew it at 600PP but not this one.
Did not test with Racing soft but it must be very fast too.

><(((((°>°°°°°

praiano63
Yes ,it's a550PP sport soft. As fast as the Citroen GT Road car, but without aero downforce.
For the moment they are the same. 6:52.xxx
They have same top speed even with aero for citroen.
Citroen have a few few more grip.
Ford GT have a better retake slow & medium corner.
The Ford GT "no oil change" have 8 HP more than the "oil changed one".
Another great 550PP . I knew it at 600PP but not this one.
Did not test with Racing soft but it must be very fast too.

><(((((°>°°°°°

I did one 600/615 PP power limiter to 600PP on RS for NURB no aero and its very fast . I will wait for this to see how it will go to 550PP SS 👍 my friend .

Will the car keep loosing power if you dont do the oil change? Or can it only go so low?

If i change oil, power will increase and i will need more power limiter to go back to 550pp on this car.
Power limiter make a flat power band and it's good till a certain point .More or less ,generally 90% is OK. Depending of your car ,under this value begin to prejudicate your HP.
The problem is that more your power band is flat ,using power limiter, less HP available you will have.
For example for a given car that will shift at 8000 rpm and retake at 6000 rpm upper gear:Let's say that the car have a peak of 400HP at 7000 rpm
-with 100% power limiter you'll have 380HP at 6000rpm// 400HP at 7000rpm// 380HP at 8000rpm
-With 90% power limiter you'll have 395 HP from 6000 to 8000rpm.The power band will be flat all the way between 2 shift. That's good!!
-With 70% or 60% power limiter you'll have 370HP from 4000 rpm ( you'll never go so low) till 8000 RPM.

To resume:
More the car on the power graph have a peak of power like the Everest , more the power limiter to make the powerband flat is positive.

If the car , have a huge torque curve and a round powerband, then the use of the power limiter will not give any positive results.

This is how i see this , it's not big, but you can see the difference looking at your ghost.If it give me 1 second on a Nurburgring lap, I'm satisfy.
I Hope i was clear with my words... I have learned english by myself together with the Rolling Stones.... Not the best teachers,principally to talk about cars.:)👍

Have a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Hi Mr.Praiano,
I want to do the 650PP Suzuka Circuit Seasonal Event race. I've been recommended the DLC Nissan R35 TC. Can you please post a tune for it? It has to be 650PP.
Thank You,
XxCraziiDragxX

Back