Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
Special
*WARNING* LONG POST AHEAD!

It has been almost one year since my first day in GTPlanet. To start off, here the gallery's timeline.

MY TIMELINE SO FAR

October 24, 2011: I have set forth upon GTPlanet, a very friendly Gran Turismo community. I started communicating with the members with an introduction thread.
October 26, 2011: I've started a gallery named "Youngs Arts of Cars".
November 25, 2011: I released my first proper set called "Tokyo in 1968".
January 22, 2012: My parent took away my GT5, but I still kept on bring my gallery to life thanks to the USSC series.
January 26, 2012: After just 66 posts, the old title was revamped to "Artworks by Justin" which started my new kind of series, Works by Justin.
March 9, 2012: After two months since the incident, I heard of this RE:MIX thing made by gtuned/Garrett, so I joined the bandwagon.
March 21, 2012: In the beginning, my only style of editing was cross-processing + color balance. To celebrate my 10th RE:MIX, I've thought of improving my editing skills. The results? Praises.
April 17, 2012: After four months since the incident, my parents finally found my GT5, and I made my comeback.
April 27, 2012: I've released my first online photoshoot set with Taiga/Jaden.
June 9, 2012: I've won my first GT5 Photomode Competition via the Secret Santa comp for this winning shot!
July 16, 2012: Twas the end of the 4th season of the Photomode Tournament, and I was placed in 4th. At leaset, I was still happy.
July 20, 2012: After the days of the Photomode Tournament, my parent were so angry that they have banned me from not only GT5 but GTPlanet as well. Therefore, I was on hiatus.
October 29-30, 2012: In celebration of my birthday, I've made my return.
December 4, 2012: Well, just a normal day.

Thanks, Nicolas!

NOTE: DON'T REPLY AT THIS MOMENT! I was supposed to put a photo set after the timeline!

You may reply. I'll release it some other time.

Last edited:
Pretty nice Justin. I like how the stars blur in shot 2 and I really like shot 6, looks agressive. 👍 Bring on part 2!

Thanks, GT-R!
Do check out the last set for those who just arrived!

Thanks, Lankay! Have a safe trip back here! ;)

Last edited:
Great shots, Justin, and a nice occasion.👍
Btw, I'm getting closer to finishing RE:MIXIN' a couple of your sets, so I hope it could be a kinda (late :guilty:) present for ya.:lol:

Thanks guys! Next set will probably be coming up later!

Btw, I'm getting closer to finishing RE:MIXIN' a couple of your sets, so I hope it could be a kinda (late :guilty:) present for ya.:lol:
Cool! ;) Looking forward to it, Alex!

Congrats on your first year at GTPlanet, sounds like it's been a bit of a rollercoaster ride for you. These first two sets are great 👍, looking forward to parts 3 & 4. :)

Cool shots Justin 👍
Thanks, m787!
Congrats on your first year at GTPlanet, sounds like it's been a bit of a rollercoaster ride for you. These first two sets are great 👍, looking forward to parts 3 & 4. :)
Thanks, Nathan! It was definitely a rollercoaster ride with major ups and downs!
You can view the others in Flickr.

Nothing short of awesome, great anniversary set so far. :drool:

Especially that last one, one of the very few awesome examples of usage of the miniature filter.

Back