Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
PAGANI ZONDA R '09 // 650PP //ONLINE OK // NEW UPDATE 2.09

ZrbXLDrTMe6gEzGWwV_0-1.jpg

Picture by slowGTR.
nrburgringnordschleife4v.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife4x.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife4g.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife4r.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife4b.jpg

zondarcorrect_zpsc36cdccf.jpg

Enjoy your drive .

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

zonda day.

Last edited:
just wet my pants ....... :D

:sly::scared: it's fast very fast. It's a race car really, need to race with race cars, it's in the pace of the viper race car on the ring racing medium tires, 6.05....
Good luck and good drive my friend.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

i was watching this thread and noticed you didn't use the tranny trick for the lm cars like the r8 and 787b. any reason why?

i was watching this thread and noticed you didn't use the tranny trick for the lm cars like the r8 and 787b. any reason why?

Yes, the Mazda 787B use it, https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5582960#post5582960

Audi R8 race car '01 don't use because it's an older tune, July 2011. You can do a new gearbox easy.

Reset
Final gear full right at max.
Top speed full left minimum.
1st gear full left = 0%
2d gear 30%
3d gear 60%
4th gear 85%
5th gear full right 100%
6th gear full right 100%
Then final gear again to set the top speed up right you want.

Very easy to do visually .Powerfull race cars support always the tranny trick.

Have a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

SPECIAL SEASONAL EIGER
SUBARU IMPREZA RALLY CAR PROTOTYPE '01

This car is the first non Mitsubishi lancer super rally car, at pos 31 for the moment.👍:)

subaru_impreza_ii_wrc_01-copy_zpsc4637dfa.jpg

subaruimprezaproto550_zps74c9987e.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°​

after trying it a bit i have 2 questions/comments

1. i can't get anywhere near the 550 p with tune
2. for me it feels very loose at the back end

with these 2 points in mind my question would be if the rear aero with 5 is really correct?
so it's either me who cannot drive properly or it's small typo?!?!?

mp7
after trying it a bit i have 2 questions/comments

1. i can't get anywhere near the 550 p with tune
2. for me it feels very loose at the back end

with these 2 points in mind my question would be if the rear aero with 5 is really correct?
so it's either me who cannot drive properly or it's small typo?!?!?

Did you install the engine 3 ??This is exactly like it is writen on the tune sheet.
Yes , it' loose on the rear, that's why it's evolutive, need to turn fast and need pivot in the hairpins. Also this allow to increase HP at the place of the rear downforce PP.
This is the price to pay to make a good time .
You can raise the rear aero and reduce power but it's not the purpose of a time attack car to be safe....

👍:)

SPECIAL SEASONAL EIGER
SUBARU IMPREZA RALLY CAR PROTOTYPE '01

This car is the first non Mitsubishi lancer super rally car, at pos 31 for the moment.👍:)

subaru_impreza_ii_wrc_01-copy_zpsc4637dfa.jpg

subaruimprezaproto550_zps74c9987e.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°​

i am currently 233 place with this car. now going to try your tune:tup:

Did you install the engine 3 ??This is exactly like it is writen on the tune sheet.
Yes , it' loose on the rear, that's why it's evolutive, need to turn fast and need pivot in the hairpins. Also this allow to increase HP at the place of the rear downforce PP.
This is the price to pay to make a good time .
You can raise the rear aero and reduce power but it's not the purpose of a time attack car to be safe....

👍:)
I did... and now I was checking it again... and now I am getting to the 550PP...no idea what was wrrong before.💡
anyway, just wanted to check and I will try to control that beast:nervous:
so far I was training and racing this superb car with a much more safe setup on different tracks. more with a setup for a race. so it's quite a big change for me having driven some thousands km with a more safe setup...

would you see this setup or at least a part of it as universal for different other tracks or pure eiger only?
or asked different, could recommend to start tweaking this into a universal one?

Congrats on your rank with the Subaru Laurent! if i have time this weekend i will give it a try! :)

mp7
I did... and now I was checking it again... and now I am getting to the 550PP...no idea what was wrrong before.💡
anyway, just wanted to check and I will try to control that beast:nervous:
so far I was training and racing this superb car with a much more safe setup on different tracks. more with a setup for a race. so it's quite a big change for me having driven some thousands km with a more safe setup...

would you see this setup or at least a part of it as universal for different other tracks or pure eiger only?
or asked different, could recommend to start tweaking this into a universal one?
Yes it can work on other track with more rear aero , but it's very Eiger oriented for the moment. Never test it on another track.
Car is loose and i am not as consistant but i did improve my ranking after about 15 laps 👍
Nice ..!!!!!
Weight = 1150. :sly:
Thanks, i did it again, ... Is it your job ??? to chack the things like this????? Whit your falconic vision????? Incredible, you're incredible. Thanks.

Congrats on your rank with the Subaru Laurent! if i have time this weekend i will give it a try! :)

Thanks Mike, i think i can shave .200 on this,real bad pass in the right turn after tunel.....
The car is very good , you'll see.
Good luck.

Heya Priano,

First of all, I wanna say thanks for your share of tunes, I like them pretty much :)
You kinda have hands for the biz :P
Sencond of all, I wanna ask if you're able and can give to me/us a little tune for the Mazda RX-8 Type S '07
Thank you in advance

Cheers ;)

Last edited:
Here are they square , i love both , needed to do double dose.

SANY0188_zps55e85dbf.jpg

Both are quick tunes but they are fast and able to do low 1:40.3XX at trial montain seasonal

Enjoy your drive.

Thanks Pri for the quick answer, you're the man ;)
I'll give it a try tomorrow 'cuz today is late already. xD
But tomorrow I'll give another feedback of how it worked for me. :)

Cheers

Thanks, i did it again, ... Is it your job ??? to chack the things like this????? Whit your falconic vision????? Incredible, you're incredible. Thanks.

:) No, it is not my job. This is the way I am. I like the things to be very well done, organized; it'll give you comfort and relaxation.

I admit that the life has teach me that this way to be, is not always an advantage for yourself :confused: but, I hope it is good for others. 👍

Have a nice weekend, man! :cheers:

Yeah I do, The build is the same the gear ratios just don't match,
I can get 1st and 2nd if I set top speed to 186 MPH but then the rest are to long.

Yeah I do, The build is the same the gear ratios just don't match,
I can get 1st and 2nd if I set top speed to 186 MPH but then the rest are to long.

Top speed is writen to set 140 mph = 225 kmh not 186 mph

Must be this that you're doing wrong..:)👍

Yes what I'm saying is if I set it to 140mph I can't get the the right numbers to set the gears to your spec

I can only reach 1st gear 2.399 if I set the top speed to 186mph

Yes what I'm saying is if I set it to 140mph I can't get the the right numbers to set the gears to your spec

I can only reach 1st gear 2.399 if I set the top speed to 186mph

Did you change the oil??? Must work no reasons.
If not , do like this,set ratios visually.

Reset
Final gear 6.000 max to the right
Top speed 140 mph
Then
1st gear full left
2d gear 30% of the panel (from left to right)
3d gear 60% of the panel
4th gear 85% of the panel
5th gear 100%
6th gear 100%
then final gear again to 4.621 , to give a top speed up right of 112 mph.
Good luck.

Thanks for your work friend, very good setups for events!! love the RX8

You have to revise other untamed horse in the game... the ENZO
Perhaps for 600PP is the best range for him.

Have a good weekend!

AUDI R8 4.2 FSI R TRONIC '07 // 550PP // ONLINE OK

Top car for online race 550PP, 6'30" Online on the ring. The gears are tuned for Nurburgring nordschleife.

H8DpnOa1K0p7GmyfY5_0.jpg

slowGTR
audirsi42.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca3.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

This car is still perfect after 2.09. I've checked it to see if needed an update but it's fast safe ,perfect drive even with sport tires.
A top 550PP for sure.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Here are they square , i love both , needed to do double dose.

SANY0188_zps55e85dbf.jpg

Both are quick tunes but they are fast and able to do low 1:40.3XX at trial montain seasonal

Enjoy your drive.

I whipped out a 1:40.971 with the RX8 type s yesterday, i should be able to get another 0.4 off it due to me always screwing up one corner.... :P

Going to give it another shot today and then try your tune boss!:dopey:

Back