Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
TOYOTA MR2 G-LIMITED '97 // 450PP // SPORT HARD

This car have a rear foil ,no like on the picture.

To race the 3 generations of MR2 set them at this PP level to be competitive against each others , using only the power limiter to bring it down or UP depending of the model.

-TOYOTA MR2 1600 GLIMITED SUPER CHARGER (450PP)= 462PP = PL 100%
-TOYOTA MR2 G-LIMITED '97 (450PP) = 440PP= PL 87.3%
-TOYOTA MR-S V EDITION (6MT) '02 (450PP) = 445PP= PL 86.9%

3aas.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_61.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Last edited:
hello my friend ... Praiano by chance you will upgrade the Honda LOCTITE MUGEN 2:09 NSX (JGTC) '01 ... I find this incredible car and would love to see how it looks after his special touch ... =) Thanks for as ... and a Happy New Year! =)

New tune update 2.09

I've just tested this HSC!
It's really fast and safe, so I tried it agnist my fastest 550pp car, my NSX 02'.
NSX is a beast, really loose, but it was able to be 0.3s faster in SSR5.
This NSX was your tune with some adjusts I made.
IMO, the NSX 02' is your best tune.

Praiano the 500pp mr2 is a blast to drive, talk about a drift machine. Point the tires left or right and you will get clouds of tire smoke no problem, it's very safe though. If you want to get the most out of this car, drive it like you stole it. Dont expect to set any lap records with this mr2 but do expect to have some fun tossing this little guy around the corners.

DODGE VIPER GTS-R TEAM ORECA RACE CAR #51 '00 //650 PP// ONLINE OK

New update , tuned for Nurburgring, 6.03" racing cruising speed. Easiest 650 PP race car FR or MR i know.

viper1.jpg

VIPERORECA.jpg

viperorecagearsgood.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°​

Hey bud, I don't know how long ago you made this tune, BUT, with the same base line of spec this tune also works very well on the Viper GTSR #91, I ran the downforce at 40/65 and on medium tires, at 1300kg, minimum weight for the #91 GTSR is 1150KG, this thing corners like a house fly!

hello my friend ... Praiano by chance you will upgrade the Honda LOCTITE MUGEN 2:09 NSX (JGTC) '01 ... I find this incredible car and would love to see how it looks after his special touch ... =) Thanks for as ... and a Happy New Year! =)

I'll give another test, i drove it a few days ago and it seems ok to me. If it need something ,it'll be small change only, need to check it again,soon.

I've just tested this HSC!
It's really fast and safe, so I tried it agnist my fastest 550pp car, my NSX 02'.
NSX is a beast, really loose, but it was able to be 0.3s faster in SSR5.
This NSX was your tune with some adjusts I made.
IMO, the NSX 02' is your best tune.

Yes lex, the HSC is a beast, i don't know why but i never did good with NSX on fast track, but i love it on Tsukuba or similar track.
There is a lot of people very fast on the ring with it,..... not me !! Strange.
For example the HSC is very bad on Cape Ring, i think that each one have a own profile.

Praiano the 500pp mr2 is a blast to drive, talk about a drift machine. Point the tires left or right and you will get clouds of tire smoke no problem, it's very safe though. If you want to get the most out of this car, drive it like you stole it. Dont expect to set any lap records with this mr2 but do expect to have some fun tossing this little guy around the corners.

Thanks, very nice car, i love to drive it on eiger or toscane. There it show all it have really, Sport hard version.:)👍

Hey bud, I don't know how long ago you made this tune, BUT, with the same base line of spec this tune also works very well on the Viper GTSR #91, I ran the downforce at 40/65 and on medium tires, at 1300kg, minimum weight for the #91 GTSR is 1150KG, this thing corners like a house fly!

The Viper is not the faster but it's from far the easier to drive. It's a wonderfull car.

650PP - RM

05:57.262- BMW MCLAREN F1 GTR RACE CAR '97 - 650PP/RM (Praiano) NEW.
Tune: http://https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5831322#post5831322

05:57.684 - Mazda 787B '91 - 650PP/RM (CSLACR) NEW

05:58.303 - GRAN TURISMO FORD GT LM SPEC II TEST CAR- 650PP/RM (Praiano) NEW.
Tune: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5598285#post5598285

06:00.538 - HONDA WEIDER HSV-010 SUPER GT '11 - 650PP/RM (Praiano)

06:02.421 - NISSAN GT-R R35 Touring Car - 650PP/RM (Praiano)

06:05.704 - MERCEDES-BENZ CLK TOURING CAR '00 - 650PP/RM (Praiano)

06:07.365 - DODGE VIPER GTS-R TEAM ORECA RACE CAR #51 '00 - 650PP/RM (Praiano)

Happy new year to everybody :):dunce::cheers::gtpflag:

Can I ask you a refresh of this tune? I think it would be unbeateable on short tracks!!!👍
Keep coming the awesome tunes...

LOTUS ELISE SPORT 190 '98 // ONLINE OK

azur21.jpg
azur22.jpg
azur23.jpg
azur24.jpg

Parts to install:
stage 3 weight reduction
window wieght reduction
Chassis reinforcement

ECU tuning
Engine stage 3

Sport intake manifold
racing air filter

Sport exhaust manifold
Catalic converter sport
titanium racing exhaust

FC transmission

Clutch twin plate
Flywheel semi racing
Adjustable diferential

FC suspension kit

Downforce 00/20

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3938 (STOCK)
3- Select top speed at 310 km/h = 192,6 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2625
2: 1905
3: 1435
4: 1123
5: 0909
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 286 km/h = 177,7 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 283 hp
weight 606 kg
perf. points 573 pp

LSD Rear 14/45/08

Ride Height: Front -20 / Rear 00

Spring Rate 6.2/6.6
Extension 7/2
Compression 6/3
Anti-roll bars 7/5

Camber 1.8/2.0
Toe -0.08/+0.06

Brake Balance 4/2

tires R3/R3

Enjoy.

Perfect tune mate, works awesomely, Havn't lost a race yet. (i lie i lost like 1) but i can dream >.^
Perfect tune, changed my Suspension a little, but still a great tune, works great.
Thank you mate.

Happy New Year!

:gtpflag:

hello friend hard to find this car, toyota, MRr2 g - '97 limited to a used but I'll see if I can find, thanks for the compliment of aston martin v12

Can I ask you a refresh of this tune? I think it would be unbeateable on short tracks!!!👍
Keep coming the awesome tunes...
LOTUS ELISE SPORT 190 '98 !! I'll check it soon , i'm not playing during a few days.👍

Perfect tune mate, works awesomely, Havn't lost a race yet. (i lie i lost like 1) but i can dream >.^
Perfect tune, changed my Suspension a little, but still a great tune, works great.
Thank you mate.

Happy New Year!

:gtpflag:

Thanks, but what car are you talking about??

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

To reach the gears values, I had to set in first step, the final gear to 3454.

Just for the record. :sly:

Thanks, will check it soon.

hello friend hard to find this car, toyota, MRr2 g - '97 limited to a used but I'll see if I can find, thanks for the compliment of aston martin v12

Easy to find a use , this car have a superior top speed and a decent grip easy to control when get upset. Any Fast track fit to it !!!:scared:👍

hola amigo praiano,opino como pedro,estas invitado cuando quieras a entrar en nuestras salas privadas y asi hablar,conocernos mejor y divertirnos en alguna carrera,feliz 2013 amigo.

TOYOTA MR2 G-LIMITED '97 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES

This is a real pilot car, very nice drive, this setting can also be used for TOUGE RACING with SPORT HARD TIRES and short 6 gears trans.
For this just set the LSD to 12/14/20.

toyotamr2glimited97500pp_zpsc40a38dc.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_61.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°

I remember this car, awesome tune:tup:, i had a lot of fun driving it on the 'ring for the tuner challenge.

Happy new year mate!:cheers:

Lots of 450 ~ 500pp cars range need to be updated. It's a very funny class with sport hard ou comfort soft tyres.
I loved the 205 Turbo 16 tune, worked very well on the Seasonal Event for 450pp french cars.
Thank you for your tunes... you're the man. =]

hola amigo praiano,opino como pedro,estas invitado cuando quieras a entrar en nuestras salas privadas y asi hablar,conocernos mejor y divertirnos en alguna carrera,feliz 2013 amigo.
Yes my friend, i'm busy for the moment with some updates ,but i'll join you and your friends to race one of these days.

I remember this car, awesome tune:tup:, i had a lot of fun driving it on the 'ring for the tuner challenge.

Happy new year mate!:cheers:
Happy new year Mike, yes this is a different car 500PP with ballast, very fast and the oversteer is easy to control.
When you'll have time , i would like you to test this BMW MCLAREN F1 GTR RACE CAR '97 - 650PP/RM https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5831322#post5831322
I'm curious to know how fast this car can be in your hands. This my faster650PP for the moment but it's a little wild ,it have a great potential.

Lots of 450 ~ 500pp cars range need to be updated. It's a very funny class with sport hard ou comfort soft tyres.
I loved the 205 Turbo 16 tune, worked very well on the Seasonal Event for 450pp french cars.
Thank you for your tunes... you're the man. =]
Most of the cars are still OK, i'm doing a quick review everyday and retune the one that need the most. I'll come back on every car with the time.
Hard job, but i like this.:)👍

When you'll have time , i would like you to test this BMW MCLAREN F1 GTR RACE CAR '97 - 650PP/RM https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5831322#post5831322
I'm curious to know how fast this car can be in your hands. This my faster650PP for the moment but it's a little wild ,it have a great potential.

Started to test your car, it run very good on Racing medium, 5:57 is already very good 👍

I managed a 5:55.8, theres slightly more room to go but id need more time to nail everything, very precise feel!. :)

Started to test your car, it run very good on Racing medium, 5:57 is already very good 👍

I managed a 5:55.8, theres slightly more room to go but id need more time to nail everything, very precise feel!. :)

Very nice Mike, i think the very high precison of the direction with the positive TOE 0,02 at high speed is not easy to manage, even for you it seems.
I'll try to open this TOE just a few with a little negative value, together with some fine tuning.
When you have more room on your wheel it's easiest to find the timing to keep one good driving line after the other.
After so many turns and so many lines on the ring, the result must be a faster lap. Let see, i'll do this in a few days.
Thanks for the feedback, have a good night.

This Night i tested 600pp and 650pp

Honda Weider HSV-010 ( SUPER GT) '11

Great tune ,love the car

it drive like a train on rail.

one more car that was undrivibel for me, befor your tune

thx you are the man 👍

i wish me the update for Peugot 905 Race Car ;)

This Night i tested 600pp and 650pp

Honda Weider HSV-010 ( SUPER GT) '11

Great tune ,love the car

it drive like a train on rail.

one more car that was undrivibel for me, befor your tune

thx you are the man 👍

i wish me the update for Peugot 905 Race Car ;)

Thanks, good to know you like it, but it's strange, the Weider HSV have a very good stock tune..... i just let it the way i like and perhaps the LSD stock was not so good. Anyway, it's a fantastic car for sure.
For the 905 i will do it ,it's on the update list together with the toyota minolta in a few .

Have a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Very nice Mike, i think the very high precison of the direction with the positive TOE 0,02 at high speed is not easy to manage, even for you it seems.
I'll try to open this TOE just a few with a little negative value, together with some fine tuning.
When you have more room on your wheel it's easiest to find the timing to keep one good driving line after the other.
After so many turns and so many lines on the ring, the result must be a faster lap. Let see, i'll do this in a few days.
Thanks for the feedback, have a good night.

No problem! :) The tricky part was to manage the wheel spin, the tune is fantastic to contain the fury of the engine against the rear wheel wich prevent oversteer effectively, but you still have one wheel wheelspin, and that slow it down the same way oversteer would do, its just finding the sweet spot.

id say 5:54 would be a solid lap, let me know if you work on it, i will give it another try! :)

SHELBY GT350R '65

This car is very sharp to drive,a pilot car, you need a permanent control on throttle, brake and wheel.
With 552 pp it's under 7 mn on the ring, stay on the line and you will have a great pleasure to drive it.

nrburgringnordschleife1hg.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1r.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1ww.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1h.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1a.jpg

Parts to install:

Oil change / engine overhaul and chassis.
Weight reduction 3
window weight reduction
Chassis reinforcement
Engine stage 3
Ecu Tuning
Sport intake Manifold
Racing air filter
Sport exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter sport
titanium racing exhaust
Supercharger
FC transmission
Clutch twin plate
Flywheel semi racing
Adjustable diferential LSD
Carbon drive shaft
FC suspension kit

Downforce 00/00

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3890 (STOCK)
3- Select top speed at 340 km/h = 211,3 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2379
2: 1706
3: 1276
4: 0990
5: 0796

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 313 km/h = 194,5 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 572 hp
weight 1055 kg
perf. points 552 pp

LSD Rear 25/25/10

Ride Height: Front +30 / Rear +40 OFFLINE

Spring Rate 9.0/6.0
Extension 7/2
Compression 8/3
Anti-roll bars 5/7

Camber 2.0/2.5
Toe -0.12/+0.18

Brake Balance 6/3

tires R3/R3

Enjoy.

Hello praiano!
Is this car online ok? It says "OFFLINE" in the ride height.
👍

Hello praiano!
Is this car online ok? It says "OFFLINE" in the ride height.
👍

Not important anymore ,online offline..... There is no way to tune this car properly. PD 🤬 it all.
It is the way it is, try it, i give a lot of anesthesics to let it drivable.... Can make a lap on Nordschleife staying on the road under 7 mn...
Good luck. You'll need some.:)

hey praiano.i know you're a very busy man these days,but anything in the works for any of your bmw tunes to be updated?
Those ones are ok,
M5
Z4 M Coupe
Z4 M Coupe
M3 CSL S.soft
M3 CSL R.soft
MCLaren F1 GTR Race Car

most of my cars are still ok after 2.09, i'm checking all of them one by one, it's a big job, i hope i'll have to retune 30% of them, but it's not a total retune. It's always the same thing to do, let the rear more free, because the game is safer and add some front grip when needed with a harder front spring, because it's the main setting now to balance the car.
So it's not a total tune. It's faster.
I hope i'll finish all this in a week. Depending of my free time.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

This is a very fast car. Even faster than the Viper SRT10 ACR . Very good car ,to have fun for sure.
ccien_zps9b2c7097.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1ox.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

hey man..., i've been a fan of your tunes for a while now, much thanks....
i'm using this one and i noticed the rear downforce set to 55.
i can get it to 35 max..
is there something i'm not doing right?
also at 650pp i'm ending up with 926 hp. (no complaints here! lol)

Back