◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,772 comments
What what!

Speaking of duplicate accounts on the D1 friends list.. :P

The second is for sending goodies to you it for distribution. If you need the space delete it. ;)

Also request anything and I shall make all attempts to send. Been trying to send things that way.

Hey Owens,
Thanks for your tip on the Brake Balance for the Mazda, it helped me to a 2nd in the 1st race.

Awesome! 👍

Congrats and Good news! If you ever have a question or want suggestions just ask. I'll try to be of assistance. I've had a lot of help over the course of GT5 and helping others is only way to repay those that helped. ;)

round 2 is starting for the New Years Day enduro. 10 minutes of qualifying is about to begin! several spots open!

Hello, I would like to join the league :)

Are there spots open for the next season? psn is epicness491

Hi JJLopez427 & wxyz1234,

zer05ive usually posts this, but I'll jump in.

Thanks for your interest.

Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You run the Time Trial. (NOTE: The tires selected for this have more grip than our current tire regulations allow, but please follow the directions exactly anyways).
2. You PM me with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
3. I assign you to the division that I fell will give you the closest competition.
4. I send you a you a PSN friend request from the corresponding SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That PSN account's lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

Please note that we often race DLC from three add-on packs:

Racing Car Pack
Course Pack
Twin Ring Motegi Pack

If you don't have these add-on packs, you will need to sit out the races in which they are used.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Will I get some kind of notice when the next races are or is their already some kind of schedule u guys have I just don't know about.

The first post has a lot of information in it, with respect to, all the races that happen during the week.

The lineup for next Sunday should be finalized later tonight or early tomorrow. The second post will have the upcoming lineup. From there it's up to you to get your car(s) broken in.

You will recieve a reminder from me Sunday morning about that nights races.

The first post has a lot of information in it, with respect to, all the races that happen during the week.

The lineup for next Sunday should be finalized later tonight or early tomorrow. The second post will have the upcoming lineup. From there it's up to you to get your car(s) broken in.

You will recieve a reminder from me Sunday morning about that nights races.

thanks allot man I was really lost :)

I just saw the psn message that was sent to me a couple of weeks ago by you guys... anyways I would like to join and be set to a division... pm me on further instructions

I just saw the psn message that was sent to me a couple of weeks ago by you guys... anyways I would like to join and be set to a division... pm me on further instructions

Hi pporshahidy,

zer05ive usually posts this, but I'll jump in.

Thanks for your interest.

Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You run the Time Trial. (NOTE: The tires selected for this have more grip than our current tire regulations allow, but please follow the directions exactly anyways).
2. You PM me with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
3. I assign you to the division that I fell will give you the closest competition.
4. I send you a you a PSN friend request from the corresponding SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That PSN account's lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

Please note that we often race DLC from three add-on packs:

Racing Car Pack
Course Pack
Twin Ring Motegi Pack

If you don't have these add-on packs, you will need to sit out the races in which they are used.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Hey Kcheeb / Zero,
I sent a message to Ravy over the weekend, he states that real life responsibilities will only allow him to race once in a while; he would still like to be able to race when possible.

Do we have a confirmed lineup for Wed/Sunday?

Not yet:( I would really like to run a few Laps with people to make sure I make the best choice. But it will be a few hours before I get home. Until then why don't you give the tvr a go and let me know what you think;)

Hey Kcheeb / Zero,
I sent a message to Ravy over the weekend, he states that real life responsibilities will only allow him to race once in a while; he would still like to be able to race when possible.

Thanks Wolf, Ravy's more than welcome to drop in when he can 👍

ITS BACK!!! The return of STATS (SNAIL Team and Tuning Series) now in it's fifth season. This season we're racing GT300 cars. We've also made a slight tweak to the ballast rules to make it even more competitive. If you're looking for some fun racing on Tuesday nights in January come sign up here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showth...=1#post7951153 No tuning experience required. All skill levels welcome. Guaranteed fun or your money back.

Just thought I'd repost in case anyone missed it with new years and all. After all I posted this last year.:lol: So far we have 3 teams formed. Got room for 5 more teams.

Ok, well in the interest of getting the picks process moving along, I'm going to go ahead and make my track change pick. We're replacing Nurburgring GP/F with:

Grand Valley East

And I'll voice my support for Jobyone's TVR/HSR combo idea. I think that car would be a better fit for that course than the RX7.

well it didnt help that that one guy brought his "cat and mouse" team with him to the lobby

Hahaha, that could have put us at a disadvantage. That Copen takes so long to get moving again once it gets stopped, especially in the grass. From now on, we are oficially in hardcore cat and mouse prep. mode. We all need to put about 1,000 miles on the Copen before next time.

Back