Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hi, my friend! I've just re-discovered, after a long time, the wonderful feeling of "cockpit view" driving and I wanted to share with you my delight. :)

It is a greater experience than the "bumper view" when you actually are stuck at the car's nose so you are a part of the car, that's the feeling.

In "cockpit view" you are really the driver and the car has his personality, independent from you.

For a real simulation, the choice has to be the "cockpit view"; it's so relaxing and so real, even if maybe you are not as fast as in "bumper view".

I kindly recommend this experience, at least from time to time, for those who love this beautiful SIMULATOR, which is GT5. 👍

Thank You Sony, Thank You PD! Have an easy, good week, my friend!

hey man..., i've been a fan of your tunes for a while now, much thanks....
i'm using this one and i noticed the rear downforce set to 55.
i can get it to 35 max..
is there something i'm not doing right?
also at 650pp i'm ending up with 926 hp. (no complaints here! lol)

Hello , it's ok now, you need to add the rear aero wing at GTAuto shop.

Cadillac Cien Concept tune 👍

Have a good day, enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

HI Praiano,

Im going to race Nurburgring GP with this tune:

HONDA WEIDER HSV-010 (SUPER GT) '11//600PP//SUZUKA TUNE

Can you tell me if i have to change something realted to gear ratios o suspension?

Thanks

HI Praiano,

Im going to race Nurburgring GP with this tune:

HONDA WEIDER HSV-010 (SUPER GT) '11//600PP//SUZUKA TUNE

Can you tell me if i have to change something realted to gear ratios o suspension?

Thanks

Same kind of track, just need to adapt top speed with final gear, but it's almost the same.
You can fine tune if you want increasing or lowering rear foil downforce.

Thank you kindly for your prompt response.
Keep up the great work!!

You're welcome.

Oh yes, that's the spirit! This is life! :) 👍

Yes , must be a good job to test all this cars ,racing so close without problems ..... and without needing any money for this.:)

The tester was showing a real enthousiasm with the Elise, basic one , not even the 111R.👍:) .
Me too, i love the fake one.

The tester was showing a real enthousiasm with the Elise, basic one , not even the 111R.👍:) .
Me too, i love the fake one.

That's a good one for sure. 👍 ;) He has compared it with the "HACHIROKU". :)

By the way, when will you do the HACHIROKU again? :P :sly:

Last edited:
That's a good one for sure. 👍 ;) He has compared it with the "HACHIROKU". :)

By the way, when will you do the HACHIROKU again? :P :sly:

I love to build touge cars, they are a must in driving pleasure. But i'll not enter in any touge tune shootout only based on driving sensation.
Too subjective in my opinion.
I'll continue to do some, they are the key for very good road cars all tracks.
For example i love to drive my HONDA NSX '92 touge 300, but with 500PP and sport soft tires in online rooms. Fantastic car, one of the best drive from all my garage for sure.
NSX TOUGE 300 TUNE

HONDA WEIDER HSV-010 SUPER GT '11 // 650PP // RACING TIRES.

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

I love this tune its superb, the HSV handles like it's on rails bit of oversteer when on the power and I like the way the back slides out when hard on the brakes, helps turn in - just the way I like it. Good work Praiano !

Last edited:
praiano63 tunes for HONDA WEIDER HSV-010 SUPER GT '11, both 650pp and 600pp. You out did yourself. Absolutely great. Have used a lot of your tunes and this is the best. Ran the New Year 700pp seasonal at Suzuka in the rain with intermediate tires at 654pp with the 600pp tune. Adjusted for speed and slight brake bias change. Took it easy and cruised to a 32 second win.

I love this tune its superb, the HSV handles like it's on rails bit of oversteer when on the power and I like the way the back slides out when hard on the brakes, helps turn in - just the way I like it. Good work Praiano !

praiano63 tunes for HONDA WEIDER HSV-010 SUPER GT '11, both 650pp and 600pp. You out did yourself. Absolutely great. Have used a lot of your tunes and this is the best. Ran the New Year 700pp seasonal at Suzuka in the rain with intermediate tires at 654pp with the 600pp tune. Adjusted for speed and slight brake bias change. Took it easy and cruised to a 32 second win.

Thanks , really good to know the car work so well for both of you. I think that the 650PP tune work better for the rain, it's a Ring tune and it's softer than the Suzuka tune. Anyway, this is the good way to use my tunes, they are bases for anybody adapt to his own style and racing specs.

Have a good day.

New tune update 2.09

HONDA LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

NEW UPDATE 2.09

nsx-JGTC01-loctite-500-side_zps0fc8070c.jpg

Nurburgring tune.

hondaloctitemugen01-600pp_zpsdc38ccda.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Praiano - Do you own the Senna movie yet? Very good film, but very difficult to watch.

Senna is a great movie. One of the best docs ive seen!

No i didn't see it yet, i was in the jungle running after fish at this time, Suriname country ,no cinema. I'll have to rent the DVD one of this day.
Sunday morning is not the same in Brasil since 1994.:guilty:

But i always check youtube to see his sessions, like this one.

Praiano's GT5 Tunes Android App avaliable now from Google Play!
Show your support for your favorite tuner by downloading the app.

All proceeds go back into future app and development updates including a growing number of tunes!
All feedback and support is appreciated as we learn, design and develop the app. iPhone release is expected in the future.

PLEASE NOTE: This thread is for Praiano's Tunes and NOT a technical/other discussion about the app. Please refrain from posting topics/issues with the app here, instead, contact the app designer. Details are on Google Play.👍

All proceeds go back into future app and development updates including a growing number of tunes!
All feedback and support is appreciated as we learn, design and develop the app. iPhone release is expected in the future.

PLEASE NOTE: This thread is for Praiano's Tunes and NOT a technical/other discussion about the app. Please refrain from posting topics/issues with the app here, instead, contact the app designer. Details are on Google Play.👍

Definately LIKE 👍

I will definitely check this out!!!

HONDA LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

NEW UPDATE 2.09

This is the best GT500 together with the HONDA WEIDER HSV in my opinion.

nsx-JGTC01-loctite-500-side_zps0fc8070c.jpg

Suzuka and others similar grip track tune.

hondaloctitemugen01-600ppsuzuka_zps2cdbd4a5.jpg

japansuzukacircuit.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

I wait for update for this two great Cars,is it in work??

MITSUBISHI FTO SUPER TOURING CAR // 600PP // ONLINE OK

PEUGEOT 905 RACE CAR ‘92 // ONLINE OK

thx Matze

GT5 Praiano's Tunes
DAISEY.APP

good initiative by 3.99 cheap but it will be useful, small businesses big gains, congratulations

I wait for update for this two great Cars,is it in work??

MITSUBISHI FTO SUPER TOURING CAR // 600PP // ONLINE OK

PEUGEOT 905 RACE CAR ‘92 // ONLINE OK

thx Matze

Finishing the Scion (GT 86.............) 500PP Sport tires, i'm going to do both after this.
👍 ><(((((°>°°°°°°°

New tune update 2.09

Hi Praiano , many many thanks for your useful tunings : I improved my performances online applying your settings :)

In my garage there is the HONDA Castrol Mugen NSX '00. Can I use this setting for my car or not ?

Thanks in advance for your kind reply

By

Massimo

Hi Praiano , many many thanks for your useful tunings : I improved my performances online applying your settings :)

In my garage there is the HONDA Castrol Mugen NSX '00. Can I use this setting for my car or not ?

Thanks in advance for your kind reply

By

Massimo

Yes of course, i've tested it also, it's perfect, the '01 just have a better retake and top speed.
Enjoy your drive.

just supported and brought your app.just wanted to tell you thank you for all of your hard work

Thanks a lot , i've spent all my free time updating this tunes. Now i'm doing some news, they will be included in the next APP update.
Enjoy your drive.
:) ><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

Back