Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hey Praiano your tunes are the best on the Web. Just thought i would let you know i even had to create an account just for that purpose as i am a long time reader first time poster.

Also do you have a tune for the Honda Odyssey '03. I have a tune for it but i think if you were to do one it would be a lot faster than mine. it is actually suprisingly quick for a Minivan. All Mods R3 Tyres. Preferably for Trial Mountain Thank you so much and keep up your hard work, im sure it is apprecciated by every one. PS: Definatly going to get your I Phone app when its available. X)

Look , this is the problem with this car maxed, with R3 tires. All the time on 2 wheels like on the pic, and also doing wheely out the hairpins.
For the wheely you can add 35 kg at -50 front and it's ok.
But the 2 wheel is a crazy thing. There is too much power for too much grip and too light car on this track. This car must be raced with Racing hard at least there.
For this reason i can't do a tune for you sorry.

Do not worry, anyway thank you very much, I have not done the rules of the race and I have to run anyway .... thanks again

Hello TK praiano (tuning king IMHO)
I downloaded your app and I loved it! If there is a sugestion i'll let you know.
One small request... The 500pp Nsx 92 on RS tires is producing wheely effect like for example going into the back straight entrance at trial mountain on the yellow stripes. Now I know the tune is not made for such tires but would u suggest id change?
Another request, one of my friends loves the chrysler crossfire and I gave him your tune which he is using RS tires for it as well, he reported back with the same wheely effect. Ur sugestions?
Last but not least will you honor us to be among the first to tune the new vette?
Im rude for asking alot I know, :)
Hope to hear from you soon.

After a quick tune i've tested the megane. It's not too bad against the integra in the curves, good grip , no understeer , ... good car. But, the top speed is very bad and loose a lot in any piece of straight.
So no way to "race those road civics and integras around the ring online".
I can send you by PM the quick tune i made if you want.
Have a good night.

Yes can you pm me with the tune and I will let you know how I get on. I might have to save it for shorter tracks. Thanks you are are a star!

Hey Praiano your tunes are the best on the Web. Just thought i would let you know i even had to create an account just for that purpose as i am a long time reader first time poster.

Also do you have a tune for the Honda Odyssey '03. I have a tune for it but i think if you were to do one it would be a lot faster than mine. it is actually suprisingly quick for a Minivan. All Mods R3 Tyres. Preferably for Trial Mountain Thank you so much and keep up your hard work, im sure it is apprecciated by every one. PS: Definatly going to get your I Phone app when its available. X)

I bought it a few days ago and i'll check it for sure.

Hello TK praiano (tuning king IMHO)
I downloaded your app and I loved it! If there is a sugestion i'll let you know.
One small request... The 500pp Nsx 92 on RS tires is producing wheely effect like for example going into the back straight entrance at trial mountain on the yellow stripes. Now I know the tune is not made for such tires but would u suggest id change?
Another request, one of my friends loves the chrysler crossfire and I gave him your tune which he is using RS tires for it as well, he reported back with the same wheely effect. Ur sugestions?
Last but not least will you honor us to be among the first to tune the new vette?
Im rude for asking alot I know, :)
Hope to hear from you soon.

Hello, the wheely is the result of excess of grip+ bump + rough transmission of the power. ( i think)
You can reduce the grip with less grippy tires ,but it's not what you want.
You can make the transmission of the power smoother, reducing LSD value accel and initial .
Or you can put some weight at the front of the car,but like this you'll mess the tune.
Downforce can help too but not in this case.
So, i just see the LSD solution for you and your friend.

For the vette, sure i'll do one tune, if the car is free or for sale ,i'll have it. Still have some few credit on PSStore.
Have a good day in Lebanon, wonderfull country, i have some friends there and i hope i'll go someday, but during the summer only :)👍 Don't like the cold.:ouch:

Yupeee! :) 👍
Yes my friend, it's really fast at this PP/tires/track. I think it's the optimum range for it.

Have a good day.

TOYOTA SUPRA SZ-R '97 // 450PP // SPORT TIRES/QUOTE]

Thanks so much! I will definitely use both tunes you have posted. I have 3 Supra SZ-R's and I will put each to good use. Great cars. Even better with your fantastic tunes! Thanks again, and keep up the great work you do!

HONDA NSX TYPE R '02 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES

This car is as fast as the RX7 premium in this configuration. I let it a little agressive for very good drivers be able to play with the rear end but staying safe for anybody drive fast. Good battles online for sure with those two iconics cars.
Good race to everybody.

RedBullHangar-7_7_zpsb1749450.jpg

hondansxr02-500pp_zps8311bb95.png

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

HONDA ODYSSEY '03 // 450PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

School's out for summer
School's out forever
School's been blown to pieces
(Alice Cooper)

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_19_zps18754395.jpg

hondaodyssey450ppupdatesCS.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Thanks for the Oddysey Tune will try this one out. I think the new corvette that Shlagem is asking you to tune was free for the ring time trial if you don't have it or is not for free in your region let me know and i will give it to you.

Thanks for the Oddysey Tune will try this one out. I think the new corvette that Shlagem is asking you to tune was free for the ring time trial if you don't have it or is not for free in your region let me know and i will give it to you.

You're welcome. For the Vette , he's speaking from the one that PD will release today after update, perhaps with some news old tracks...
Let's see.

Hi Mr Praiano.. first of all, your setups are amazing!! really apreciated!!
do you have also setup for ferrari f1 2007 and 2010? try to search inside the thread, but couldn't find them..

Hi Mr Praiano.. first of all, your setups are amazing!! really apreciated!!
do you have also setup for ferrari f1 2007 and 2010? try to search inside the thread, but couldn't find them..

Sorry no F1, you will find some in

THIS SITE

Ferrari F10 ‘10
SS_1182
Z1-AV69
Geo1098
Oshawa-Joe
ImmortalPilot
Motor City Tunes
Motor City Tunes(2)

Ferrari F2007
strutr74
Oshawa-Joe
PAWEL17
Leyba08
mistersafeway
Dirtyfinger
Nurburgring Tuning Lab
FerrisBeuller78
Izzyracer97
||dante||
CCR_BR2

Praiano, Boss, Ive done the Vette tune for you... please see below :D

Chevrolet 2014 Corvette Stingray Final Prototype // 530PP // ALL TIRES

Chassis Reinforcement

gran-turismo-5-20100616063852292.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

HAHA this car sucks!!!!! (esp transmission).....:scared:

Ok well im surprised it doesn't have understeer.... :) 👍

The car is perfect , it's just not very nice to see. I've already bought 2, one with oil change and one no oil change that i'll let like this for lower PP races.
It will be a great car to race with . Perfect handling.

Have you noticed yet Praiano that they changed the PP values on certain cars with this latest update as well as possibly a physics change. Almost definately will affect some of your tunes with them changing the PP values. Some cars have dropped quite a bit.

Have you noticed yet Praiano that they changed the PP values on certain cars with this latest update as well as possibly a physics change. Almost definately will affect some of your tunes with them changing the PP values. Some cars have dropped quite a bit.

Yes i saw this. The top cars stay at their PP , other are lowered to gain power and reach the top, others like -NISSAN FAIRLADY Z (Z34) or Aston martin or RUF or some jaguar will have 30 to 50 PP more.
For the physics i did not check yet.
I will not do anything about this. My cars will stay like they are now. If anybody want to correct the PP value ..... They will have to do it by themself.

They just create some news supercars.
The NISSAN FAIRLADY Z (Z34) 500PP is the new faster car on the ring. 5 seconds less for the same PP now.:ouch:

Hey man do you have a tune for a LEGNUM VR-4? Or can you make one this car handles awsome in stock form but m limited in knowledge about tunning so i decided to ask the experts!

Hey man do you have a tune for a LEGNUM VR-4? Or can you make one this car handles awsome in stock form but m limited in knowledge about tunning so i decided to ask the experts!
I was about to tune it before the 2.10 mess, i'm checking now some few thing and i'll do it sure. The car is good and have a nice front.... animal. I love it.

just back on this after a break and i must say a massive thankyou Praiano for your tunes....LOVE EM!!!!!
You're welcome my friend.
The PP thing is totaly 🤬 now in this game but the cars continue to be good to drive.

Enjoy it.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

I'm trying to use the GranTurismo for the Supercar Festival. Is there any way to tune for using the Sports Soft tires? They don't hold as well as Racing tires would.

CHEVROLET CORVETTE C5-R (C5) '00 // 600PP ??? // RACING TIRES

One of the most unfair car in the game at 600PP , 6:10.800 on the Nordschleife with racing hard tires.
No chance for the other cars that will stay far behind but the car is nice to drive and can compete against normals 650PP easy.

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_21_zps13060b32.jpg

chevroletc5racecar_zpsa7565a51.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((*>°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
PLYMOUTH CUDA 440 SIX PACK '71 // 500PP // SPORT OR RACING TIRES

This car is 7:23.076 on the Nurburgring Nordschleife with sport medium tires. This is the time of a good 500PP car, now you can race against the BMW M3 with this legendary muscle car.
This is one of the few positive points of the 2.10 update.

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_20_zpsb0df6787.jpg

plymouthcudasixpack_zps79a5e590.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Last edited:
hello praiano i just tested your R35 TC setup and its awesome it even works fine on the base specv! I have a problem with the Nissan R35 N24 Academy '11 its very unsafe and if i brake on corner entry it just oversteers heavily and then i get understeer on corner exit i even tried 60 brake sensitivity at the LSD my LSD is really open .. can you help me ?
Thanks in advance

hello praiano i just tested your R35 TC setup and its awesome it even works fine on the base specv! I have a problem with the Nissan R35 N24 Academy '11 its very unsafe and if i brake on corner entry it just oversteers heavily and then i get understeer on corner exit i even tried 60 brake sensitivity at the LSD my LSD is really open .. can you help me ?
Thanks in advance

Hello
I think you're talking about this last DLC car.
NissanGT-R N24 GT Academy ’12
It's broken, this car came with a pronblem from PD, nothing to do to fix it.
It oversteer and stop. It don't spin. Very crazy physics.

Hi Praiano,

I look forward to discovering your 500pp Muscle Car tunes (updated to 2.10)

for 'IF" online lobbies will still host "pp" games, I would like to drive some that will finish in 6:50s~6:55s with RS tires. to be with the pack.

don't let PD upset you mate, for most of us here (I speak for myself) would trade our busy lives, to have what you have , serenity at the ocean side, great kids, and great talent to look into this game for all of us. Don't let PD (or Sony?) get the best of you.

Enjoy the game, thx for your countless tunes, and take a break if you need to! You may surprise yourself when you come back with improved lap times while having been away for 5+ days from it.

Hello
I think you're talking about this last DLC car.
NissanGT-R N24 GT Academy &#146;12
It's broken, this car came with a pronblem from PD, nothing to do to fix it.
It oversteer and stop. It don't spin. Very crazy physics.

The same thing happend to me when I was driving the stock car around suzuka

Back