Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hi Praiano,

I look forward to discovering your 500pp Muscle Car tunes (updated to 2.10)

for 'IF" online lobbies will still host "pp" games, I would like to drive some that will finish in 6:50s~6:55s with RS tires. to be with the pack.

don't let PD upset you mate, for most of us here (I speak for myself) would trade our busy lives, to have what you have , serenity at the ocean side, great kids, and great talent to look into this game for all of us. Don't let PD (or Sony?) get the best of you.

Enjoy the game, thx for your countless tunes, and take a break if you need to! You may surprise yourself when you come back with improved lap times while having been away for 5+ days from it.

Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe ’04 this car is easy around this time or lower.
I'm tuning one right now , it's 7:18 with sport medium.

Hi praiano, I was wondering if you could tune the tvr Tuscan speed 6 00 with racing softs at 550pp for the ring, or give me advice on How to change your sport tire set up for racing softs. Thanks

Hi Praiano,

I look forward to discovering your 500pp Muscle Car tunes (updated to 2.10)

for 'IF" online lobbies will still host "pp" games, I would like to drive some that will finish in 6:50s~6:55s with RS tires. to be with the pack.

don't let PD upset you mate, for most of us here (I speak for myself) would trade our busy lives, to have what you have , serenity at the ocean side, great kids, and great talent to look into this game for all of us. Don't let PD (or Sony?) get the best of you.

Enjoy the game, thx for your countless tunes, and take a break if you need to! You may surprise yourself when you come back with improved lap times while having been away for 5+ days from it.

pontiac GTO 500pp racing soft is 6:45

Hi praiano, I was wondering if you could tune the tvr Tuscan speed 6 00 with racing softs at 550pp for the ring, or give me advice on How to change your sport tire set up for racing softs. Thanks
With the new PP system the TVR will gain only around 30 HP for 550PP i'll check it soon.

Thanks praiano. I have 502bhp on it at the minute and with it being so light it's super fast. I just need it to handle better to compete. Without Aero or downforce would be great, but you know best. ; )

Thanks praiano. I have 502bhp on it at the minute and with it being so light it's super fast. I just need it to handle better to compete. Without Aero or downforce would be great, but you know best. ; )

It's not as fast as the mutant cars that 2.10 generate but i've put it against my Ferrari F430 scud ghost. It's faster in top speed, but the handling is still a problem. I'll try to find a solution.
Till now it's very difficult but i have to explore some others directions.
👍👍

Can you put up an empty Car Tune Chart so l can make paper copies an create a book...thanks
Here is it.

virgem_zpsde06fea2.jpg

Hi,

Is possible a tuning for Camaro SS 00 RM in High Speed Ring, please?
I need to use race soft tires and all off, included ABS off.

Thanks

Hey Praiano, is that empty Tune Chart you posted one you created in Microsoft Excel? If so, could I have the template as the excel file? I'm not sure if I can create a template as well as you have and I have tried for putting the remainder of the tunes you have made in my own template but failed.:lol: I can do the rest of the organizing. Right now I have most of your tunes sitting in a word document. :lol: If you can post it, anytime is fine, I'm in no hurry. Thanks.

PONTIAC GTO 5.7 COUPE '04 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES

Soft, fast, easy, and a lot of power under the hood.
One of the faster new 500PP for sure.

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_22_zps30db99c8.jpg

pontiacgto57_zpsbcde97af.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Hey Praiano, is that empty Tune Chart you posted one you created in Microsoft Excel? If so, could I have the template as the excel file? I'm not sure if I can create a template as well as you have and I have tried for putting the remainder of the tunes you have made in my own template but failed.:lol: I can do the rest of the organizing. Right now I have most of your tunes sitting in a word document. :lol: If you can post it, anytime is fine, I'm in no hurry. Thanks.

Send me your mail by PM and i'll send you a model in Excel. Not possible to annex this kind of file on GTP.

So the tune I'm using is optimal for the car?

Yes my friend, you can use the Loctite '01 on it, it fit perfectly.
You can trust my secretary (quality control) Dan, he knows my cars better than me ....... sometime.:)👍

Have a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

PONTIAC SOLSTICE COUPE CONCEPT '02 // 450PP // SPORT TIRES

One of the faster new 450PP after 2.10 update.
NuumlrburgringNordschleife_23_zpsbf22e47b.jpg
pontiacsolstice450_zps54caa839.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Hello again Praiano,
Nice to see that you still being strong after the 2.10 update due that the new PP System messed up your older setups for the right PP Points.
Im looking forward to see you updating ur Nissan R32 TC and R33 Vspec setup!
Greetz
PS:I will buy your Tuner Iphone Version that will come :)

MERCEDES-BENZ SL500 (R129) '98 // 400PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

Very soft fast drive, one of the faster 400PP after 2.10 , only 3 seconds slower than an Elise 111R on the Nordschleife. Great handling, great car !!!!

1912_mercedes-sl-r129-280-1_zpsd0e28079.jpg

mercedessl500-400pp_zpse14ffa79.jpg

1914_mercedes-sl-r129-280-4_zps3f27127c.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Hello again Praiano,
Nice to see that you still being strong after the 2.10 update due that the new PP System messed up your older setups for the right PP Points.
Im looking forward to see you updating ur Nissan R32 TC and R33 Vspec setup!
Greetz
PS:I will buy your Tuner Iphone Version that will come :)
R32 TC is still OK just didn't gain anything with 2.10 and is slower than top 20 cars 600PP race or superGT.
The R33 premium need to be checked.
Hi man,what about setup of these two skyys

GT-R N24 Academy ´12
Skyline R32 GTS-T Type-M ´89

The GT-R N24 Academy ´12 come with bad physics from PD, it's broken.
The R 32 GTS-T Type-M ´89 is a medium car , mid pack at 400PP now. I have it tuned with ballast and 50%-50% weight repartition , but like i say, it's a mid range car, a lot of others are faster.

Yo. Just tried your RAM Truck tune at the Nurb. Wow!!! Then I decided to try the same set-up on the F150 Truck. Again WOW! Thanks dude.

Back