Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
hi could u look at sl65 amg r230 04 transmisission plz
I'm doing a brand new tune for it at 550PP , now max is only 567PP. I'll publish it in a few, today or tomorrow.

Yo. Just tried your RAM Truck tune at the Nurb. Wow!!! Then I decided to try the same set-up on the F150 Truck. Again WOW! Thanks dude.
You're welcome.

And I've never even seen one of these
NuumlrburgringNordschleife_23_zpsbf22e47b.jpg

Very cool looking car.

Very nice car, with the new update it's now able to race with the top cars.

Hi friend!
Check the Lexus IS F, now can be a 550 top

You should consider revisiting this car post 2.10. The car had a massive drop in PP and is now the fastest 400PP car I've seen, which isn't surprising given its absurd 4.0 kg/HP.

There is a lot of cars to check, but till when ??? If PD make others changes next week....:grumpy:
So i'm exploring some cars in my garage ,slowly , checking the ones that are fast now but also with good handling, like the SL 500 '98 and SL600 '02, there is some very good hidden cars that nobody used before but that are now in the top 5 or 10 and this in any PP range.
I'll check all of them one by one and tune some.

><(((((°>°°°°°

There's been a lot of negativity in these boards about the new PP system. And I imagine similar conversations are carried out at McLaren, Ferrari etc every time the FIA change the regulations. These changes make it the true 'Racing Simulator' !!! :)

R32 TC is still OK just didn't gain anything with 2.10 and is slower than top 20 cars 600PP race or superGT.
The R33 premium need to be checked.

The GT-R N24 Academy ´12 come with bad physics from PD, it's broken.
The R 32 GTS-T Type-M ´89 is a medium car , mid pack at 400PP now. I have it tuned with ballast and 50%-50% weight repartition , but like i say, it's a mid range car, a lot of others are faster.

Ok I found setups for these two cars :)
but is there some charts of top cars ,if you are talking about faster cars in category ??

There is a lot of cars to check, but till when ??? If PD make others changes next week....:grumpy:
So i'm exploring some cars in my garage ,slowly , checking the ones that are fast now but also with good handling, like the SL 500 '98 and SL600 '02, there is some very good hidden cars that nobody used before but that are now in the top 5 or 10 and this in any PP range.
I'll check all of them one by one and tune some.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Fair enough. I was just flagging the Varietta in particular for looking at early on since it is significantly faster than the Elise 111R or the MR2 G-Limited, which had been quite good before the patch.

Ok I found setups for these two cars :)
but is there some charts of top cars ,if you are talking about faster cars in category ??

You can check THIS , it's for the nurburgring and the first page is not updated with the last cars after 2.10. For this check the 3 last pages.
👍

Fair enough. I was just flagging the Varietta in particular for looking at early on since it is significantly faster than the Elise 111R or the MR2 G-Limited, which had been quite good before the patch.

The Nissan SILVIA Varietta (S15) ’00 is an excelent car , one of the best handling of the game. Now with some more speed sure it will be a top car. I'll make a tune for it soon. I just don't know how many PP.

This old tune is still good for my surprise.
The new thing is that it loose some PP after 2.10.
Now it's 627HP at 500PP, for sure a very fast one.
If you use it with sport tires, just low LSD accel to 14.

TOM'S X540 CHASER '00 // 566 pp // ONLINE OK

nrburgringnordschleife1el.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1sp.jpg

Weight reduction 3
Window weight reduction
No chassis reinforcement
ECU
Engine stage 3
Sport intake manifold
Racing air filter
Sport racing exhaust
Titanium racing exhaust
Catalytic converter sport
Turbo stage 3

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select top speed at = 380 km/h = 236 mph
3- Select final gear at 3.727 (stock)
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2.287
2: 1.615
3: 1.194
4: 0.917
5: 0.730

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 348 km/h = 216 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 667 hp
weight 1241 kg
perf. Points: 566 pp

LSD Rear 08/24/05 //// for sport tires use 08/18/05

Ride Height -30/-35

Spring Rate 15.0/11.0
Extension 9/4
Compression 8/5
Anti-roll bars 2/3
Camber 2.0/1.6
Toe 0.00/+0.12

Brake Balance 8/5

Tires: Racing tires // sport tires.

Enjoy.

I see you are back full force after the 2.10 shock:tup:

I was searching for a 605PP FIA GT car for our next event and this car really got me...:
CITROEN GT BY CITROEN RACE CAR // 643PP // ONLINE OK
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showth...19#post6795119

I find it amazing how good it behaves and how early you can hit the throttle. for me it was the best allrounder for this multiple world track event (with possible rain), knowing that cars like the corvette C5-R or fairlady lm car and so on are gonna be faster or at least have more power and top speed. but what can you do...sometimes you fall in love, knowing it will be trouble, but still go for it :banghead:

I saw that the tune is before 2.09...
so if you ever go through your car list and get catched by the amazing look if this machine, can you check if the tune is still best for the car?
no hustle, no hurry, I am already happy with the car:)

mp7
r next event and this car really got me...:
CITROEN GT BY CITROEN RACE CAR // 643PP // ONLINE OK
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showth...19#post6795119

I saw that the tune is before 2.09...
so if you ever go through your car list and get catched by the amazing look if this machine, can you check if the tune is still best for the car?
no hustle, no hurry, I am already happy with the car:)

It's ok, i'll test it later, some don't need anything, other need some more front grip only, the overall balance stay the same for most of the cars ,most of the time after 2.09.

Have a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '1969 // 500 pp // ONLINE OK // UPGRADE 25 OCTOBER 2012

azur6u.jpg

I "seat" myself one time on the small back seat of this car, right in the middle, when i was 11 , i remember till now, the lines , V8, and this exact color. Only GT5 to make me feel this again....
Here we go.

stingray69.jpg

azur5a.jpg

Enjoy your drive

hey buddy,
after 2.10 mess this tune now makes 462 hp and 442 pp,
thought you might want to know!
thanks for the tunes keep em coming!

Hello, thank you for all you do for the GT5 community. I am glad to see that you are forging ahead with 2.10 in mind!

Would you recommend for me a 550pp road car that can compete with a 611pp Cad Cien Concept Car at the Indy Road Course? My 80 year old father enjoys driving the Cien, so I have been giving myself a 10% handicap (550pp) in order to keep our racing close.

Again, thank you for all you do for our sport, kind regards, take care!

Hello, thank you for all you do for the GT5 community. I am glad to see that you are forging ahead with 2.10 in mind!

Would you recommend for me a 550pp road car that can compete with a 611pp Cad Cien Concept Car at the Indy Road Course? My 80 year old father enjoys driving the Cien, so I have been giving myself a 10% handicap (550pp) in order to keep our racing close.

Again, thank you for all you do for our sport, kind regards, take care!

Thanks a lot for yours kinds words.
Take care with this handicap, even with 80 years old..... it's not a bicycle race !!:) and the Cien is a great car.
Try the MERCEDES-BENZ SL65 AMG (R230) '04 // 550PP // RACING SOFT TIRES
It have a great top speed , lot of power and a huge torque. This is my fastest 550PP road on Suzuka for example.
Check the Supra also. Those cars fully doped with steroids after 2.10...:scared::scared:

Good luck......... to your father !!! and for you too, you'll need a big amount for sure !!!

><(((((°>°°°°°

Hey Praiano,

Can the PONTIAC GTO 5.7 COUPE '04 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES Tune be used on the 2004 Holden Monaro i think they are the same car just different grill. Also could i use racing softs with the same tune or do i have to alter the LSD.

Thanks in Advance.

Hey Praiano,

Can the PONTIAC GTO 5.7 COUPE '04 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES Tune be used on the 2004 Holden Monaro i think they are the same car just different grill. Also could i use racing softs with the same tune or do i have to alter the LSD.

Thanks in Advance.

I think it's ok for the Holden monaro yes, test it.
For the Racing tires ,if you feel the car floating too much, then raise the springs and dampers few by few proportionaly.

Must work, the balance of this car is very sane.

hey buddy,
after 2.10 mess this tune now makes 462 hp and 442 pp,
thought you might want to know!
thanks for the tunes keep em coming!

Yes, the tune is now 471HP - 450PP, settings stay the same. But for SPORT SOFT TIRES you need to low LSD accel to 8.

I'll correct the sheet in a few.

Thanks for the information.

Hi, im new here but a long time reader of these fourms.

Could you possibly do a tune for me for the '83 Honda City Turbo II for Tsukuba?

Im at 1,01,475 a lap with my tune but wondering if you could do any better?

thanks,

Hi, im new here but a long time reader of these fourms.

Could you possibly do a tune for me for the '83 Honda City Turbo II for Tsukuba?

Im at 1,01,475 a lap with my tune but wondering if you could do any better?

thanks,

I need a tune for this car but i have to check a good PP range for it that will define the tires too.

Hi my friend! This should be a 2010 car. 👍 ;)

Ok Dan, thanks, it's correct now.

Hello Praiano63...8)
I used your setup for the 1962 Buick Special (2003 SEMA Show Car). Sweet Ride...
Could you update the Spreadsheet for this Car....
Maximum Horsepower is 857hp with 491pp no Ballast, 222mph, 41.345 secs at Daytona...
Maximum Horsepower is 857hp with 531pp Full Ballast, 219mph, 42.150 secs at Daytona...
Speeds and Times were done with all Aids turned Off. Both Online and Offline...8)

Hello Praiano63...8)
l would like to see your tune for the Sauber-Mercedes C9 LM Race Car (Standard) Racing Soft Tires at Circuit de La Sarthe 2009 no chicanes for highest Speed possible...8)
l can get the Car up to 240mph not drafting using your Tranny Trick...
Could you use a Spreadsheet for this Car...Thanks You're Number 1 Tuner Guy

Last edited:
LEXUS IS 300 SPORT CROSS // 400PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

One of the fastest 400PP can race it with Nisssan Silvia Varietta , Elise 111R ,Toyota Supra Z-R.... All in the same second at the ring.
The car is just a little loose out corner but very predictable. A smooth counter steer will resolve this easily. This give also a very good eagerness to the car, that' why i let it like this. The car stay very easy to drive fast.

lexus_is_2001_photos_1_zps067622a3.jpg

lexusis300sportcross01400pp_zps5d5c3fc8.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Last edited:
NISSAN SILVIA VARIETTA (S15) &#8216;00 // 400PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

Top 400PP car after 2.10 ,same path as Lotus elise 111R ...........and other few.

nrburgringnordschleife1q.jpg

nissanveriettacorrect_zpsbf5e4202.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Last edited:
Back