Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
ASTON MARTIN VANQUISH '04 // 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES

Fast & Class

5101212535371_zps3876ca31.jpg

astonvanquish500pp.jpg

5101212537142_zpsc1dd444b.jpg

5101212538333_zpse292cbfa.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Last edited:
DODGE CHALLENGER SRT8 '08 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

RedBullHangar-7_8_zps039070d2.jpg

dodgechallsrt8550pp.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
New tune 2.10 update

INFINITI COUPE CONCEPT '06// 450PP // SPORT TIRES

Top 450PP car after 2.10 update.
All this in a pullman chair ,driving it at the ring is a fantastic sensation , lot of grip and you can pass above anything without loosing your line.
First class !!!

sangimignanotownsquare7.jpg

infiniticoupeconcept450pp_zpsd2e1811c.jpg

sangimignanotownsquare6.jpg

Down there 3 pictures by slowGTR.
xEBFbAAxedEqHoau89_0.jpg
N7mIGxTozJaejDJ2OJ_0.jpg
sEb6BeV2B9fqPv7g3D_0.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

DODGE CHALLENGER SRT8 TC // 600PP //RACING TIRES

dodgechallengertc600_zps3fab605d.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Hi Praiano , thanks for this incredible beast ;). I won online several times at High speed ring, Trial Mountain and Deep forest from 475pp until 600 pp.

Very good work !!!

Bye

Massimo

Try this, your tune is already excelent. just need gears and LSD

Corvette C5-R (C5) RM '00

AEROWING Downforce 50/70

Transmission how to process: “OK”
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3070 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 390 km/h = 242,3 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3290
2: 2348
3: 1759
4: 1369
5: 1104
6: 0920

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 367 km/h = 228 mph

LSD: 10/32/08

If you want to try this suspension, it's just my way ,but your is ok,very good suspension ,check the best for you. Mine is this.

Ride Height -12/ -10

Spring Rate 13.8/12.0
Extension 9/5
Compression 8/5
Anti-roll bars 6/5

Camber 1.0/0.5
Toe -0.05/+0.15

Brake Balance 5/6

Tires R3/R3-R2/R2-R1/R1

Have a good night.

Another "killer" car , with an excellent mix of speed and easy drive on Trial Mountain , Deep Forest and Grand Valley Speedway , my favourite circuits.
I got many credits with her help.....

Praiano , your are the new "Carlo Abarth " for us......:);).

Bye and many thanks

Massimo

Hi Praiano , thanks for this incredible beast ;). I won online several times at High speed ring, Trial Mountain and Deep forest from 475pp until 600 pp.

Very good work !!!

Bye

Massimo

You're welcome, very good car fun and fast ... yesss:scared:👍

Scheduled for today when I'll be at home. ;) 👍

P.S.: Where is the fish?! :scared: :)

><(((((°>°°°°°° added :)

Another "killer" car , with an excellent mix of speed and easy drive on Trial Mountain , Deep Forest and Grand Valley Speedway , my favourite circuits.
I got many credits with her help.....

Praiano , your are the new "Carlo Abarth " for us......:);).

Bye and many thanks

Massimo

Mr Abarth ??? That's too much.. Thanks.
Funny because my first car was an abarth, when i was still living in south of France. Autobianchi Abarth 1978 , with black hood no air mouth on the hood .
Broken in 8 monthes , i roll a lot with it , no broken bones, only the car :ouch:

Nice little bomb, not a good idea for a first car.

Hello Praiano, after many many hits doubt, created a "garage Tune" is the name Loo's Zika's 13' Tune's ... for now only has one tune, but I'm about to add more ... Thank you for everything
Link page -> https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=273017

Very good , congratulation and good luck with your new garage.

Have a good day everybody.

hi Praiano, ive tried a couples of your tuning, that were really great, i enjoy it so much!
but i wanna ask somethin, are the tuning for 180sx , 240sx and the sileighty will works for each of em? , im looking for a touge tune, what im supposed to do? i want to have a grip with an oversteer-taste, like when you are going to cornering , the car will slide automatically but not out of control, im using ds3 actually =) cheers

hi Praiano, ive tried a couples of your tuning, that were really great, i enjoy it so much!
but i wanna ask somethin, are the tuning for 180sx , 240sx and the sileighty will works for each of em? , im looking for a touge tune, what im supposed to do? i want to have a grip with an oversteer-taste, like when you are going to cornering , the car will slide automatically but not out of control, im using ds3 actually =) cheers

They are very differents cars, with a different weight repartition even been the same size +-.
I have the sileighty and 240SX in tuning process and if one of them have enough quality to give a good touge tune, i'll do one for sure.

I have some touge cars at the beginning of my garage and i'm very proud of all of them , they are very nice to pilot on a turny touge road , they react the way you say "oversteer-taste, like when you are going to cornering , the car will slide automatically but not out of control".

At least for the MR and FR cars.

AMUSE S2000 R1 '04 // 500PP // SPORT HARD

BMW 2002 TURBO '73 // TOUGE 200 // SPORT HARD TIRES

BMW M3 CSL '03 // 500pp // SPORT HARD TIRES

DODGE RAM 1500 LARAMIE HEMI QUAD CAB '04 // 500PP

FORD MUSTANG MACH 1 -'71 // 500PP // SPORT HARD

HONDA NSX TYPE R '92 // TOUGE 300 // SPORT HARD TIRES.

LOTUS EVORA '09 // 500pp // SPORT HARD

NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R M.SPEC NUR R34 '02 // 500PP // SPORT HARD

RUF RGT '00 // 500PP // SPORT HARD

SUBARU LEGACY B4 2.0 GT SPEC.B '03 // 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

TOYOTA MR2 G-LIMITED '97 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES

They are very differents cars, with a different weight repartition even been the same size +-.
I have the sileighty and 240SX in tuning process and if one of them have enough quality to give a good touge tune, i'll do one for sure.

I have some touge cars at the beginning of my garage and i'm very proud of all of them , they are very nice to pilot on a turny touge road , they react the way you say "oversteer-taste, like when you are going to cornering , the car will slide automatically but not out of control".

At least for the MR and FR cars.

AMUSE S2000 R1 '04 // 500PP // SPORT HARD

BMW 2002 TURBO '73 // TOUGE 200 // SPORT HARD TIRES

BMW M3 CSL '03 // 500pp // SPORT HARD TIRES

DODGE RAM 1500 LARAMIE HEMI QUAD CAB '04 // 500PP

FORD MUSTANG MACH 1 -'71 // 500PP // SPORT HARD

HONDA NSX TYPE R '92 // TOUGE 300 // SPORT HARD TIRES.

LOTUS EVORA '09 // 500pp // SPORT HARD

NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R M.SPEC NUR R34 '02 // 500PP // SPORT HARD

RUF RGT '00 // 500PP // SPORT HARD

SUBARU LEGACY B4 2.0 GT SPEC.B '03 // 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

TOYOTA MR2 G-LIMITED '97 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES

ive tried the r34, that was amazing man. with the heavy weight it was just like a wind =) , i hope you are going to post the real tune of the 180sx/240sx/ the sileighty =)

I was playing online last night and the winner of the three races I participated in used your C5 and SRT tunes.

The field was widly varied with nearly every type of car being used which seems way different prior to 2.10.

If you have been asked this before, I apologize, but what is your stance on 2.10 praiano63?

I was playing online last night and the winner of the three races I participated in used your C5 and SRT tunes.

The field was widly varied with nearly every type of car being used which seems way different prior to 2.10.

If you have been asked this before, I apologize, but what is your stance on 2.10 praiano63?

Hello.
For me 2.10 is a big unfair mess. The PP system wasn't perfect before but much more accurate than now.
Before 2.10 on the Nurburgring for example , the difference between 2 or 3 top cars and the others top 10 cars let's say, this in each PP range, resulted in a difference of 1 to 3 seconds at the end of the lap .
Close enough for a good driver with a medium car to race at the same pace of a medium driver in a very good car.

Now , this difference jump to 10 or more seconds. You still have a lot of cars that can race together fairly , they are not the same like before, this is not the problem.
The problem is that you can't use anymore the PP system to have a fair race in an online room.
For this you'll have to tell who enter the room the cars allowed to race in this room. Impossible !!
I think we have to do this list, we can't wait for PD to fix or change this.
The result of the actual ring shootout will give some good bases for this.

I agree with the above post but having car restrictions would be too complicated. If pd allowed us to limit pp and hp at the same time things would be better but right now public online lobbies are useless if what you are looking for is close racing...

Hello.
For me 2.10 is a big unfair mess. The PP system wasn't perfect before but much more accurate than now.
Before 2.10 on the Nurburgring for example , the difference between 2 or 3 top cars and the others top 10 cars let's say, this in each PP range, resulted in a difference of 1 to 3 seconds at the end of the lap .
Close enough for a good driver with a medium car to race at the same pace of a medium driver in a very good car.

Now , this difference jump to 10 or more seconds. You still have a lot of cars that can race together fairly , they are not the same like before, this is not the problem.
The problem is that you can't use anymore the PP system to have a fair race in an online room.
For this you'll have to tell who enter the room the cars allowed to race in this room. Impossible !!
I think we have to do this list, we can't wait for PD to fix or change this.
The result of the actual ring shootout will give some good bases for this.

I get what you are saying, but since 2.10, I have seen a much wider use of cars prior to the change.

For example, I like using cars that reflect my namesake (IE - Pontiacs) and I was using a 04 GTO last night and I was able to keep up and defeat cars such as the NSX that I was never able to do.

I am not a tuner nor a world class driver on this game, but I am happy with how the cars I love seem to work now. With that said, I respect your knowledge of the tuning aspect of GT5 and will take your word on it.

Hello Praiano,

You was right, I need a tuning for Camaro SS 10 RM in Deep Forest. I it possible, please?
I need to use race soft tires and all off, included ABS off.

Thanks

LOTUS ESPRIT TURBO HC '87 // 500PP // SPORT OR RACING TIRES

Mr Bond car please.
There was no tune on Adrenaline page for this car. After somebody asked me one , i decided to do it.
2.10 didn't benefit this car, so it don't have the top speed of a Pontiac GTO '04 , but it much better than stock and a pleasure to pilot. Not an easy car on sport tires , but good to learn how to go fast with a MR.

The springs are stiff enough to support racing tires easily. The car is very good also in this configuration.

for-your-eyes-only-lotus-jb.jpg

LOTUSESPRITTURBOHC87_zpsa089a34c.jpg

Lotus_Turbo_Esprit_Cut_Away_zpsead9ff73.jpg

thespywholovedmelotusesprits1_zpse0ae7736.jpeg

Lotus_Esprit_S1_zps04b7c057.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Thank you Praiano for the Lotus tune, I'm really happy that a legend like you has tuned this brilliant Bond car.

And here is a picture that I edited ages ago using the above Lotus and of course Mr Bond, hope that you like it.

for-your-eyes-only-lotus-jb.jpg

Good job on the tunes, never won many races online,now I'm dominating thanks to you!!!!!
I've brought the app.
Just one question
I can't get the new challenger srt8 08 to 550pp unless only 62kg of ballast is on and my bhp
Is only 766?
Also can't get nowhere on the tranny values.
Any ideas mate?
Thanks
Awesome job on tuning, a very happy.man ;)

Thank you Praiano for the Lotus tune, I'm really happy that a legend like you has tuned this brilliant Bond car.

And here is a picture that I edited ages ago using the above Lotus and of course Mr Bond, hope that you like it.

You're welcome. No legend at all hahaha:scared: just a fanatic GTplayer.

Very nice pic, i use it in the post if you don't mind. I like this golden years, with Roger moore, 80's , my best time.

The persuaders with Tony Curtis was my favorite TV program

Ferrari Dino 246 GT x Aston Martin DBS ...... goog times.:):)👍👍

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Good job on the tunes, never won many races online,now I'm dominating thanks to you!!!!!
I've brought the app.
Just one question
I can't get the new challenger srt8 08 to 550pp unless only 62kg of ballast is on and my bhp
Is only 766?
Also can't get nowhere on the tranny values.
Any ideas mate?
Thanks
Awesome job on tuning, a very happy.man ;)

Hello , just buy the car / change oil / drive 300km / change oil again.
Then apply the specs exactly like on the tuning sheet and you will reach 790hp for 1612 kg with 200 kg ballast.
You must forget something in the process.
:)👍

Back