Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
TOYOTA SUPRA SZ-R '97 // 400PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES
toyotasupraszr400ppCSjpgcorrecct.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

+ Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust. :)

praiano63
Yes my friend, good luck and don't give up ...
I really don't know like this, because i rarely drive there, lot of bumps.... sleepy straight.... But i think i would do this with the Bentley , without any doubt. It's fast, comfortable, easy, no rear wheels spinning problem..... Peacefull fast car. 👍:)
Or with another kind of car the Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team Playstation) '09

👍👍:)

Sounds great. Thank you very kindly. I will be trying the race in the next coming weeks (an hour or two at a time), and I'll let you know how the outcome goes. The Bentley most likely :dopey:

Thanks again.

So I see, the RUF 3400S is the best of 450PP, and also I have on my list the BMW Z4 '03, Jaguar XK '07, Nissan Silvia S15 '02 and Fairlady Z 300ZX '89 (Z32)... Are you working on any of them?

And now any Nissan Fairlady Z33 (or 350Z in standard) are good for 500PP

Have a nice weekend!!

So I see, the RUF 3400S is the best of 450PP, and also I have on my list the BMW Z4 '03, Jaguar XK '07, Nissan Silvia S15 '02 and Fairlady Z 300ZX '89 (Z32)... Are you working on any of them?

And now any Nissan Fairlady Z33 (or 350Z in standard) are good for 500PP

Have a nice weekend!!

You have a very good list 👍:)

Updated 2.10

TOYOTA YELLOWHAT YMS SUPRA ‘05 //600PP

I didn't like the car at all in the original configuration of weight repartition 53%front-47%rear.
It seems that it's more difficult after 2.09 to induce some reactions to the super GT cars.
Or just a sensation.... So i use ballast, the weight stay in the range of other superGT.
This one is overpowered after the patch and now is one of the faster.

redbullhangar73s.jpg

toyotayellowhatymssuprasupergt500.jpg

redbullhangar72n.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Can you tune new Corvette?

Settings panels for this car are locked. You can't tune it, only change the tires.
But it seems that a lot of people work already on it before the release. This is a perfect tune , nothing out of his place .
Perfect car to race online fairly.

ah well so my mistake with the Corvette :)

aff... This patch is a mistake... I see today Dodge Challenger SRT8 (500pp sport soft tires) and that made the time 7:08:xxx on the Ring... I in Lotus Elise111 made 7:17:xxx...

TOYOTA YELLOWHAT YMS SUPRA ‘05 //600PP

I didn't like the car at all in the original configuration of weight repartition 53%front-47%rear.
It seems that it's more difficult after 2.09 to induce some reactions to the super GT cars.
Or just a sensation.... So i use ballast, the weight stay in the range of other superGT.
This one is overpowered after the patch and now is one of the faster.

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Hello, my friend! First of all, thank you for this PREMIUM. 👍

If we do not add all the possible upgrades, just because we can, and to reach some PP which is a virtual number what actually doesn't matter, then, we are obtaining some reasonable, close to reality powered (HP) cars.

If an upgrade CAN be done, it doesn't mean that it MUST be done. To reach some "PP"?!.

Anyway in the REAL GT500, the limitations aren't about any "PP". They talk about concrete numbers: weight, dimensions and 500; 500 HP!

The GT500 was just a reference, it is available to all the cars.

To keep a decent approach to the real world, a CAN, is not a MUST.

Hello, my friend! First of all, thank you for this PREMIUM. 👍

If we do not add all the possible upgrades, just because we can, and to reach some PP which is a virtual number what actually doesn't matter, then, we are obtaining some reasonable, close to reality powered (HP) cars.

If an upgrade CAN be done, it doesn't mean that it MUST be done. To reach some "PP"?!.

Anyway in the REAL GT500, the limitations aren't about any "PP". They talk about concrete numbers: weight, dimensions and 500; 500 HP!

The GT500 was just a reference, it is available to all the cars.

To keep a decent approach to the real world, a CAN, is not a MUST.
The supra and the NSX loctite mugen for example have more than 110HP difference for the same weight. This help both to race the same path.
Without this boost, the Supra would be far behind.
So, yes a PP system is necessary, but well done, not the way it is actually. Even for the GT500, where it's not so bad now, it need to be more accurate.
👍:)

AUTOBIANCHI A112 ABARTH '79 // 400PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

Homage to~~Nathalie~~ , who stay very stoical during the accident. She didn't even yell bad names before ,during or after the crash. Great little lady.

I owned this little Go-kart as my first car in 1981. I drove it very furiously a few monthes till i went straight in a curve, slam a big stone and roll back again in the middle of the road. Not even seat belt fasten me and my girl friend. Big luck ,no broken bones and no more fast little cars.

You can detune it to 70HP (original power) and the 120kg ballast position 25 can be interpreted as me and my girlfriend. (75kg +45kg).... Yes .., only 75 kg at this time.!!!!:scared::scared::ouch:

abarth.jpg

autobianchiabarth.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°

many thanks Praiano , online I have met sometime people with Fiat panda 900.....:lol:

A car very fast but without appeal in comparison of A112 Abarth.......

Bye
massimo

many thanks Praiano , online I have met sometime people with Fiat panda 900.....:lol:

A car very fast but without appeal in comparison of A112 Abarth.......

Bye
massimo

You're welcome, the car was a good surprise for me, it's very good and give a lot of pleasure on tracks like Eiger or Autumn ring mini, or even the gokart tracks.
The sensation is close to the reality, i love to drive it with stock power too (70HP) comfort medium.

Thanks for the panoz Esperante 600 pp tune. I can now keep up with the vette c5 r that my friend uses online against me. I was just in my ucd and found a Hyundai clix concept car. Was wondering if u have ever tried to tune it. If so what r your thoughts on it.

Thanks for the panoz Esperante 600 pp tune. I can now keep up with the vette c5 r that my friend uses online against me. I was just in my ucd and found a Hyundai clix concept car. Was wondering if u have ever tried to tune it. If so what r your thoughts on it.

You're welcome, yes, till now this is the only car i know that can reach the CHEVROLET CORVETTE C5-R (C5) '00. Good 2.10 for it.

Hyundai clix if i remember was a possible choice for the coastal shootout for concept cars.
Nobody choose it , including me, i remember i've tested it but i don't remember the reason why i don't choose it, if it was a question of specs or performance / handling.
I'll give a quick test later.

Have a good sunday.

EDIT: The Hyundai is an excelent car even stock, for a 4WD there is no understeer , corner entry , mid or out corner, very good stock settings.
Of course this handling capacities can be increased with a tune but it's already very good.
The car can cover 150PP points
450 pp stock
500 pp with all upgrade
550 pp with engine tuning and rear aerofoil.
very good everywhere.

The only Big problem is that the car that was already slow, didn't benefit from the steroid injection that some cars have now after 2.10.

Last edited:
BMW M3 COUPE '07 // 550PP // RACING TIRES-ONLINE OK.

Another fast 550PP , 6'38" on Nurburgring Nordschleife online.

ENJOY YOUR DRIVE.​

Thanks for the tune although the 1st gear ratio needs sorting out. Brilliant car to drive!

How well would this setup work with less hp/more weight (of course with gear ratio changes)

I'm working on it with 90kg ballast position 50 , that give a 45%-55% weight repartition.
All this at 650PP , but it's not very good , i have to explore some differents tuning options.
No prevision for this, for the moment the other Corvette is dominating
CHEVROLET CORVETTE C5-R (C5) '00

Let's see what happen, ...:)👍

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

You were the tune of the week this week with the infinity man, nice job! 👍

Thanks, i hope that next week we will have another tune than a praiano tune.
I'm testing some cars from the last shootout HERE and there is some amazing tunes . Exeptional tunes for 2 of them from the ones i've tested till now.
There is some awesome people around here building great cars, really good.

:)👍 ><(((((°>°°°°°

BMW Z4 '03 // 450PP // SPORT TIRES

BMW Z4 '03 // 450PP // SPORT TIRES

Not a top 450PP road car but stay very close to the best, 6 seconds after the RUF 3400S on the ring Nordschleife.

bmwz403.jpg

BMWZ403450pp.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

I'm working on it with 90kg ballast position 50 , that give a 45%-55% weight repartition.
All this at 650PP , but it's not very good , i have to explore some differents tuning options.
No prevision for this, for the moment the other Corvette is dominating
CHEVROLET CORVETTE C5-R (C5) '00

Let's see what happen, ...:)👍

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Even a realism setup to the real c6.r would be absolutely awesome.

PONTIAC TEMPEST LE MANS GTO '64 // 500PP & 450PP // RACING & SPORT
TIRES

pontiaclemansgto500.jpg

Thanks to Krenkme for the pic's idea with his Dodge Challenger R/T ’70
NuumlrburgringNordschleife_27.jpg

pontiaclemansgto450.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

It seems that Alpine is going to produce cars again together with caterham in their plant N.W France. 4000 to 5000 cars /year.

I would like to see this released by PD. Really :)👍

Alpine-by-SethAlpine.jpg

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Back