Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
Too bad... Good luck for re-installing the game...

In these last shots my fav' are the vette ones. Really love composition and speed effect in the two !
I also like the Minolta shot :)

Nice work, Justin. Hope you can update the game as soon as possible. Until then... Can't wait to see what you have archived. :)

Summer in the Philippines is just around the corner! Here's something to remind you of that. Also, I've experimented on re-positioning my signature in different

SET
Summer Rush
Lexus LFA @ High Speed Ring

Wallpaper
Winter Rush

DeviantART Link

Click for Lightbox!

Thanks, Nicolas!

Clarification: Which is shot #4? The left first horizontal shot or the right one?

I'll be honest here...
Winter rush is one of the best GT5 images I've seen in a while. 👍

Just to invision what I see in this shot you need to "erase" the side vents on the front bumper, and then see a very angry looking ninja, who's very determined.

Nicely captured. 👍

Beautiful LFA set Justin. Very original angles and great composition in it. #4, #7 and the last are my favorites. The wallpaper especially with its perfect composition, love it :drool:

It Chinese New Year, and you know what that means? A new...

SET
GT-Red
Nissan GT-R Spec V Nur Edition '09 @ Grand Valley and Piazza del Campo
This is for you, Nenad! :D

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

-7-

-8-

-9-

-10-

-11-

-12~13-

-14-

-15-

Click for Lightbox!

恭喜发财
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
新年快乐
Happy Chinese New Year!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Beautiful set Justin. I was just about to watch them in flickr. The whole set is nice but I really love the first one : strong composition and very dynamic angle 👍 Very nice bokeh on the #13. And the panorama is also superb :)

Fantastic set. Number 12 is, in my opinion the best. The composition, lighting, toning and sense of speed are spot on in this one. Stunning :drool:👍

Lovely set, Justin. Really like the way you've showcased this car; very dynamic and colourful images all around. The 12th picture is my personal favourite due to the excellent composition, lighting, contrast and sense of motion.

And before I forget: Thanks! :cheers:

I've yet to find a colour this car doesn't look good in.

Photos 1 & 12 really catch my attention. Sense of speed is great and the angles although similar, can be distinctively enjoyed in their unique ways.

On the whole this set is just fantastic. :)

Back