Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hello Mr.P

I saw this suggestion reply the other day made by you following a request to use R3 tires for a tune made for S3's and your reply was the following:

SGETI Thank you. Look forward to trying. The original tune had R3 tires.

I realize R3 may be to much grip, however many of the online room use R3. What changes if any would you suggest for R3?

You're welcome. To use with R3 i suggest to

increase springs 10/9 One point all the dampers ARB OK like this LSD 5/20/10 increasing accel because more grip and decreasing decel to let rear more free for the same reason.

More or less around this values.

Reading this and an idea came flashing in my head. Now most of online racing lobies keep R3's as the. tire to use. is the suggestion above a generale rule to follow for someone to test in order to use your tunes on R3 tires if so the idea would be a step by step tutorial for fine tuning a setting and would be implemented in your perfect app this would raise your beautifull app value and would save you tons.of likely questions to reply. And offcours would makes us even more advanced testers of your tunes ;)
What do you think? Is it a good idea?

Hello Mr.P

I saw this suggestion reply the other day made by you following a request to use R3 tires for a tune made for S3's and your reply was the following:

SGETI Thank you. Look forward to trying. The original tune had R3 tires.

I realize R3 may be to much grip, however many of the online room use R3. What changes if any would you suggest for R3?

You're welcome. To use with R3 i suggest to

increase springs 10/9 One point all the dampers ARB OK like this LSD 5/20/10 increasing accel because more grip and decreasing decel to let rear more free for the same reason.

More or less around this values.

Reading this and an idea came flashing in my head. Now most of online racing lobies keep R3's as the. tire to use. is the suggestion above a generale rule to follow for someone to test in order to use your tunes on R3 tires if so the idea would be a step by step tutorial for fine tuning a setting and would be implemented in your perfect app this would raise your beautifull app value and would save you tons.of likely questions to reply. And offcours would makes us even more advanced testers of your tunes ;)
What do you think? Is it a good idea?

Hello, not exactly. This suggestion was for the TVR griffith 500 that i had finished to tune with Sport soft. In this case , i knew perfectly the balance of the car under this conditions and i was able to predict how the car could work with R3.

When you tune for comfort or sport tires , you have to spread the available grip around the four tires, considering the amount of weight transfered and how fast, just for this weight not pass over the limits of the tires.

A very good driver will accept a fast weight transfer using it to go fast and place the car quickly in the perfect angle.

A medium driver will spin at the first corner with such car.

My goal is always to tune easy cars for anybody feeling comfortable and go fast this sensation.

For a medium power car with racing soft , you have to let the car as loose as possible (still well balanced on harder springs). You'll not have the same problems, the tires always have an excess of grip to let you be very agressive in your driving.

That's why the tune are so different depending of the tires.

So I decided to set up the wheel today and jump on GT5 after a long break with the intent of sorting out some cars for some PP racing, which I've never really done before. I usually spend most of my time cruising the Ring with either stock or maxed out cars. And since I'm complete garbage at tuning, I came here since you seemed to have the largest selection of cars, many which are tuned for specific PP. After trying several of your tunes, it's starting to feel like you've tuned these cars with my driving style in mind. In particular the Amuse R1 S2000 at 540 PP is crazy good. I was destroying people in much more powerful cars all day at the Ring. So thanks a bunch, and I look forward to trying more of your tunes soon.

Just a general question, could anyone tell me what to do or where to ask this:
My Fairlady Z 300ZX ver R TT 2BY2 (Z32) 98 always understears in mid and corner exit.
Help needed please.

So I decided to set up the wheel today and jump on GT5 after a long break with the intent of sorting out some cars for some PP racing, which I've never really done before. I usually spend most of my time cruising the Ring with either stock or maxed out cars. And since I'm complete garbage at tuning, I came here since you seemed to have the largest selection of cars, many which are tuned for specific PP. After trying several of your tunes, it's starting to feel like you've tuned these cars with my driving style in mind. In particular the Amuse R1 S2000 at 540 PP is crazy good. I was destroying people in much more powerful cars all day at the Ring. So thanks a bunch, and I look forward to trying more of your tunes soon.

You're welcome, enjoy your drive.

Just a general question, could anyone tell me what to do or where to ask this:
My Fairlady Z 300ZX ver R TT 2BY2 (Z32) 98 always understears in mid and corner exit.
Help needed please.

The best way is to open a new thread with the name of the car and your problem. Need also to write the exact actual settings of your car.
This is the only way to perhaps identify the eventual problem and orient you for a possible solution (s).

Purchased the app today, what a great resource! I've built many cars from it already, as well as tighten up some of my own tunes. I was a bit disappointed that there are no tunes for the RX-7 GT-X (FC) '90. Do you take requests? If so, I would greatly appreciate 400pp w/ CS or 450 w/ SH tuned for nurburgring. If you are too busy / can't, where would you suggest I try my luck?

Purchased the app today, what a great resource! I've built many cars from it already, as well as tighten up some of my own tunes. I was a bit disappointed that there are no tunes for the RX-7 GT-X (FC) '90. Do you take requests? If so, I would greatly appreciate 400pp w/ CS or 450 w/ SH tuned for nurburgring. If you are too busy / can't, where would you suggest I try my luck?

Thanks for the help, don't worry, i'll do your tune. I just have to check the best config between the 2.

And as soon as all of the silly 2.10 PPs have been updated to 2.11, we will add those cars and your requested above car to the app :D

Yes my friend, just need to rewrite the PP / power and torque. The tunes are staying the same in this way. That's good.

MAZDA ROADSTER TC // 500PP // SPORT TIRES & RACING TIRES

I didn't make tune for this car during a long time because there was some excelent other tunes around here, like the wardez or CSLACR.
Now i think i've found a good way to let it exactly how i wanted.
One of my best tunes.
RedBullHangar-7_9.jpg

mazdaroadstertc500pp.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Pranio, I noticed that the 430 scud. had tunes with gear ratios of that too high or too low in terms of max/min, could be wrong, but may you check that out?

Pranio, I noticed that the 430 scud. had tunes with gear ratios of that too high or too low in terms of max/min, could be wrong, but may you check that out?

I'll check it later but i think it's ok. You must have exactly the same parts listed on the tune sheet also.

👍 ><(((((°>°°°°°

Sixflags:
I have noticed the same, but for most of the time, use the numbers as close as you can get them, not TOO much diffence.

imo i cant see too much diffrence between 0.965 and 0.943 (just example numbers ;) )

Sixflags:
I have noticed the same, but for most of the time, use the numbers as close as you can get them, not TOO much diffence.

imo i cant see too much diffrence between 0.965 and 0.943 (just example numbers ;) )

This can be a huge difference when you're setting low ratio value like this, generally for the last gears. A few points represent a big difference.

I think that i'll only speak of % in the close future, where the full left of the panel represent 0% and the full right 100%. This work well too and speak well to anybody not depending of the installed parts.
Of course this is only valid for the gears ratios. The final gear and top speed need numbers.

EDIT: Checked the ratio numbers for the 438 scuderia, nno problems at all. Just check if you've all the parts installed like it's written on the tune sheet.

Last edited:
Hello my friend, didn't test it on others SpecV's. The one i love for the GT '07 or black mask is the "NISSAN GT-R CONCEPT (TOKYO MOTOR SHOW 2001)// 550PP // SPORT SOFT"

I see, thank you! When there will be similarities between Standards and Premiums, will you mention it in the tunes please? Thanks again! :) 👍

Hello my friend, didn't test it on others SpecV's. The one i love for the GT '07 or black mask is the "NISSAN GT-R CONCEPT (TOKYO MOTOR SHOW 2001)// 550PP // SPORT SOFT"

I tried it and it works also well for me, it's the same, same values &#8203;&#8203;of springs, weight, etc... good setup, the car is very fast and easy, was waiting.

About some Nissan GTR (black edition, specV or '07) you'll get a tune updated soon for 600PP racing tires?

And just one more question, what do you think is the best race car in 600PP? Mazda RX-7 TC, NSX Loctite, FTO TC? In any circuit

Thanks friend, and have a nice day!

P.D.: thanks for setup of Lamborghini event, 1:31:7xx is my time, nearly i equal you ;) but I play with pad ds3...

I tried it and it works also well for me, it's the same, same values &#8203;&#8203;of springs, weight, etc... good setup, the car is very fast and easy, was waiting.

About some Nissan GTR (black edition, specV or '07) you'll get a tune updated soon for 600PP racing tires?

And just one more question, what do you think is the best race car in 600PP? Mazda RX-7 TC, NSX Loctite, FTO TC? In any circuit

Thanks friend, and have a nice day!

P.D.: thanks for setup of Lamborghini event, 1:31:7xx is my time, nearly i equal you ;) but I play with pad ds3...

Very good to know this, thanks for the information. For the specV '07 600pp Racing tires , i have to see. This car is a beast at 550PP, need to check if it's still performant at 600 pp, in this range. Not so much time lately so i don't know when ,but i'll check it.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

EDIT: Forthe the 600pp race car, my personal choice would be the NSX Mugen Loctite '01
But the first thing to do is testing all of them with the help of the ghost.
This is the only way to know.

Last edited:
MAZDA RX-7 GT-X (FC-J) '90 // 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

One more very good handling RX7. It's a real pleasure to drive on the ring for example but very good any track.
NuumlrburgringNordschleife_29.jpg

mazdarx7gtx90450pp.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

MAZDA ROADSTER TC // 500PP // SPORT TIRES & RACING TIRES

I didn't make tune for this car during a long time because there was some excelent other tunes around here, like the wardez or CSLACR.
Now i think i've found a good way to let it exactly how i wanted.
One of my best tunes.
Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Thank you much for this tune! :) 👍
One of my favorite cars for sure.
Nice time in the Lambo too!

Latest Posts

Back