Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
Very well made set Justin, colors and lights are perfect, composition too. Faves are #1, 3, 6, 8, 12 and 13. ;)👍

This is another great set from you, Justin. :D

I really like the fact that (this time around) you concentrated a bit more on having many different compositions. Pictures #5, #8, #9, #17 and #18 are my personal favourites. :) 👍

So colorful and happy! Great job! I actually didn't expect such interesting compositions and the ghost part. :D :)👍

Hmm, pretty interesting. Quite dynamic as ShaolinMasta said. Quite a few action shots that are different from a lot that I have seen and thats a good thing. Also the checkerd effect on shot 29 is interesting I kinda like it. 👍

Here's a quick short set based from this week's PMC.

SET
FiRe-Storm

-1-

-2-

-3~4-

-5-

Click for Lightbox!

Partial Color filter FTW! :D

Tiny little bow is a very original set Justin. I agree with the others: that's a very dynamic set with some great choices of angles and a beautiful toning. Really a great work again !

And if your last set is very different it is also really original once more, with some great angles and compositions once more... I can't pick a favourite in this last set, love them all 👍

Thanks guys!

I haven't had those kind of comments since "October", the set! :D

I haven't done the Weekly Takes segment for one month. Let's bring it back since I recently entered.

WEEKLY TAKES
1st Week of February-2nd Week of March

PMC
Week 115

War Car

Week 116
High-brids :sly:

Week 119
FiReStorm

Week 114

Britain. Great Britain.

Week 116
Time Shift

Week 117
The Beauty of The Beast

Week 118
Clarity (World)

Week 119
Show Me A Sign

Secret Santa
Week 91

Blossom Dreams

Click for Lightbox!

I have now ;). it's very good. Colour isolation with red always looks good and in particular I like the colder greys which contrast with the strong red like in shot 4. That one is my fav of the bunch. 👍

Thanks again, George!

--------------------​

Since I'm about to embark on a GT5 re-installment, I just realized that my custom tracks will vanish as it is not part of the save data. That got me sad though because it showed my creativity in track layout like corner sharpness, straight straightness, etc. Some were given praises, and it made me proud. :) Now that I hear that news, I felt a bit heartbroken. :( To give a tribute to these tracks I've made, here is a preview for my five part set entitled...

PREVIEW
Farewell, My Courses

Click for Lightbox!

Great 86 set, great entries, great preview!:drool:
And well, a shame that you you'll lose all of your custom tracks.:(

Let's begin the series!

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5~6-

-7-