Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hello Praiano63

Ireally like your Android App, it looks great on a 10" Tablet...no more writing settings on paper...lol, but your spreadsheets are alot better, fills the screen, l do appreciate your dedication to GT5 Tuning...:)

hi master P that's your new name just like the rapper lol thx 4 the prem m3 tunes its like you read my mind. fun 2 drive and when its time to get real its ready 2 do battle. so happy your doing sport soft tunes at 550pp when I go online people are using racing soft at 500p 550pp I can understand this before 2.08 update when grip was not good online but its ok now I am not putting people down 4 using racing tires all my 550pp cars were racing soft thx 2 master p :) and It hurts me that I will never use them again I use racing tires at 600pp and above but after using sport soft at 550pp I cant go back it feels bad at first but give It a day or 2 and it will feel like a new game gt6 lol. when I got gt3 I was just a dumb kid I put racing tires on every car lol that's why I only wanted 2 drive the fast ones lol the slow ones were stuck to the floor like a train lol. anyway just like 2 say thx again 2 the KING of the tuners master P the man with more skill than Ronaldo well he is from brazil:)

Hello Praiano63

Ireally like your Android App, it looks great on a 10" Tablet...no more writing settings on paper...lol, but your spreadsheets are alot better, fills the screen, l do appreciate your dedication to GT5 Tuning...:)

Thanks , i still have to buy a phone to download this APP. Seems really nice.

hi master P that's your new name just like the rapper lol thx 4 the prem m3 tunes its like you read my mind. fun 2 drive and when its time to get real its ready 2 do battle. so happy your doing sport soft tunes at 550pp when I go online people are using racing soft at 500p 550pp I can understand this before 2.08 update when grip was not good online but its ok now I am not putting people down 4 using racing tires all my 550pp cars were racing soft thx 2 master p :) and It hurts me that I will never use them again I use racing tires at 600pp and above but after using sport soft at 550pp I cant go back it feels bad at first but give It a day or 2 and it will feel like a new game gt6 lol. when I got gt3 I was just a dumb kid I put racing tires on every car lol that's why I only wanted 2 drive the fast ones lol the slow ones were stuck to the floor like a train lol. anyway just like 2 say thx again 2 the KING of the tuners master P the man with more skill than Ronaldo well he is from brazil:)
Yes , they are great cars , sure there is much more racing tires in online rooms, but if you open your own room and wait a few time, then will appear some good people also interested to race with lower grip configuration.
There is no right or wrong tires, the main thing is to have fun.

WHY do you use only half the feedback on g27 when racing master p ?

The force feedback is far to be perfect or realistic. I just use it maxed to feel the car during a tuning session.
When the car is ok, then i reduce it to let the wheel more free and to be able to control a sudden drift or correct any emergency when something go wrong during a race.
Just my own feeling!!!

Have a good night everybody.

been saving for a wheel was going to get the thrustmaster because it has stronger feedback than g27 but but if its not best 2 have it on full wats the point don't know to do :nervous:

The force feedback is far to be perfect or realistic. I just use it maxed to feel the car during a tuning session.
When the car is ok, then i reduce it to let the wheel more free and to be able to control a sudden drift or correct any emergency when something go wrong during a race.
Just my own feeling!!!

Have a good night everybody.

The same setting for me. đź‘Ť

hey Praiano

How did you get the spoiler in the photo on your Nascar tune. All the Ford Fusions just have the "Flap" Spoiler. (At least they do on my version of the game)

hi praiano, i want to know why a lot of times you dont use a max tume for the lmp cars? you almost always have them with either the power cut of or with ballast added. why not try to go for max stats? or are you under the impression that they wouldnt handle as well in max power and min weight?

hi praiano, i want to know why a lot of times you dont use a max tume for the lmp cars? you almost always have them with either the power cut of or with ballast added. why not try to go for max stats? or are you under the impression that they wouldnt handle as well in max power and min weight?

My 700PP tunes can be used maxed without any rpoblem. I tune 700PP to enter my cars in the "Nurburgring Nordschleife PP Board ".

CHEVROLET CAMARO SS RM '10 // 650PP // RACING TIRES

chevrolet-camaro-gs-racecar-concept-front_zpsc2246b4d.jpg

chevroletcamarossrm10_zps70819995.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Hi my friend , first of all good Easter to you and your family :).

Then my best compliments for this tune. Many grip over all tracks , particularly on Laguna Seca , Deep Forest and Trial Mountain my favourite circuits. And his quickness on turn is amazing. The power and the sound of this motor are similar to a drug.....:D

Welldone as usual , of course......;)đź‘Ť

Bye

Hi!
You commented not long ago that you were working in a setup for the Elise 111R 550PP... Do you have it discarded? Is it also fast at 550?

Regards!

BMW M5 2005 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

This car is one of the top 5 on the Nordschleife in this configuration. Very all around, fast and easy any track. Originally a max touge tune , can be used full power 700 HP without any problems ,still sport soft tires.

bmw-logo-AT-1.jpg

bmw-m5-05s3.jpg

2005-BMW-M5-Engine-FA-1024x768.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Hi mister , can I use this tune for model 08 , NCD bought , also ?

Thanks and bye

Hi my friend , first of all good Easter to you and your family :).

Then my best compliments for this tune. Many grip over all tracks , particularly on Laguna Seca , Deep Forest and Trial Mountain my favourite circuits. And his quickness on turn is amazing. The power and the sound of this motor are similar to a drug.....:D

Welldone as usual , of course......;)đź‘Ť

Bye

Thanks, yes it's an easy beast very all around car.

Hi!
You commented not long ago that you were working in a setup for the Elise 111R 550PP... Do you have it discarded? Is it also fast at 550?

Regards!

I did it yes. It's not the best range for this car but it's still very good on medium and low speed track. I'll publish it during the week.
The RM is fantastic at 550PP.
LOTUS 111R RM '04 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Thanks and bye

Yes you can use this one on the premium. I prefer personally the '05, i use the roof view so it's not a problem for me.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Hello Praiano63

Dont worry buddy; this one is on the wishlist.... but work (my real job :P) has been really busy and have not been able to work on the app :crazy:

RUF CTR "YELLOW BIRD" '87 // 528PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

16205yb1024x780ef5.jpg

rufyellowbirdreplica.jpg

porsche-911-ruf-ctr-06-1.jpg

Ruf_CTR_Yellowbird_engine.jpg

• In Detail
  • price $ $ $223 000 usd
  • engine Twin Turbo Flat-6
  • valvetrain SOHC
  • displacement 3367 cc / 205.5 inÂł
  • bore 98.0 mm / 3.86 in
  • stroke 74.4 mm / 2.93 in
  • compression 7.5:1
  • power 349.7 kw / 469.0 bhp @ 5950 rpm
  • specific output 139.29 bhp per litre
  • bhp/weight bhp per tonne
  • torque 553.2 nm / 408.0 ft lbs @ 5100 rpm
  • redline 6800 rpm
  • body / frame Unit Steel & Aluminum
  • driven wheels Rear Engine / RWD
  • front tires 215/45ZR-17
  • rear tires 255/40ZR-17
  • front brakes Vented Discs w/Vacuum Assist
  • f brake size x 330 mm / x 13.0 in
  • rear brakes Vented Discs w/Vacuum Assist
  • r brake size x 330 mm / x 13.0 in
  • front wheels F 43.2 x Not Available cm / 17.0 x 8.0 in
  • rear wheels R 43.2 x Not Available cm / 17.0 x 10.0 in
  • steering Rack & Pinion
  • curb weight 1170 kg / 2580 lbs
  • wheelbase 2273 mm / 89.5 in
  • front track 1433 mm / 56.4 in
  • rear track 1491 mm / 58.7 in
  • length 4290 mm / 168.9 in
  • width 1775 mm / 69.9 in
  • height 1311 mm / 51.6 in
  • transmission 5-Speed Manual
  • top speed ~334.7 kph / 208.0 mph
  • 0 - 60 mph ~3.9 seconds
  • 0 - 1/4 mile ~11.9 seconds
Read more at http://www.supercars.net/cars/1641.html#W3cxislJyB3KUT0L.99

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
RUF CTR "YELLOW BIRD" '87 // 528PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Wow! It looks so real! Oh wait. Nevermind.

When I get a chance, I am sooooo trying this out!

Sorry to nitpick, but that's a BTR not a Yellow Bird. The Yellow Bird is a narrow body 911 while the BTR is built from the wide body (930). The exploded one is the Yellow Bird though.

Thanks and bye

I was thinking same thing about m5 so I tried it on the 08 m5 and it did not feel as good as 05 m5 wish I did don't like driving standard models :grumpy:

BMW M5 '2005 // 550PP // Race tires // ONLINE OK

Top 5 car 550PP Race soft tires, the way people like to race it online.
This one don´t have aerofoil. The pics are from the older max tune.

6'33" Nurburgring Nordschleife

specialstageroute5i.jpg

specialstageroute51ca.jpg

M5-05noengine3.jpg

Enjoy.

Following the previous my question about this car , this tune is always valid ?

As you known I prefer the racing soft....:);) instead of sport soft.

Thanks and bye

Yes, it's ok, without aerofoil...đź‘Ť:)

Hello Praiano, I set the M5 '08 with this tune but the results were disappointing: the car out of corners sharply accelerated tends to overturn, perhaps for a LSD different between the two models M5 ?, and still seems unstable even on the straights. I do not have the G27 but a more modest Thrustmaster Ferrari 430 cockpit but I had the same result (overturning .....) with the BMW 135 '07, while all the other cars are OK. What is wrong? Perhaps the M5 08 needs a trim softer?

Anyway, I think I read here that the two cars are actually different.

Hello and thank you for your help :cheers:

Back