Track Creator Racing - ALL WELCOME!

• Thread starter imalexi
  • 2,608 comments
EVENT 2

SAMMY R8

DB9 from the recommended garage.
Fuel/Tyre wear set to fast

Two races

Race one 16 laps sports medium tyres no mandatory pit stop.
Race two 32 laps reverse grid of race one, sports hard/sports medium tyres
one mandatory pit stop for tyre change.

Minimum 5 full laps on track on sports hard tyres, plus 1 out lap and 1 in lap =7 laps total.

Hi I've been given a heads up about this thread by capt_d, I race with him and Cobani in the Sunday cup series. I'm not particularly quick, but I am working on that. How would you guys feel about me joining in with you, on a casual basis?

Hi I've been given a heads up about this thread by capt_d, I race with him and Cobani in the Sunday cup series. I'm not particularly quick, but I am working on that. How would you guys feel about me joining in with you, on a casual basis?

I think we can squeeze you in mate.
Can we have a heads up who will make it this Friday night?

Can we have a heads up who will make it this Friday night?

Yeah, probably best, since last week was impossible for me unfortunately. This friday I will definitely be there 👍

Welcome CTR and welcome back Tez!

👍 Very cool of you to try this out. The tracks TCR makes are amazing.

How would you guys feel about me joining in with you, on a casual basis?

It will be great to have you with us Gary, probably best to send an FR to Dave (turbonator) so you can download the track(s) and practice 👍

Which lounge are we using this week Dave?

It will be great to have you with us Gary, probably best to send an FR to Dave (turbonator) so you can download the track(s) and practice 👍

Which lounge are we using this week Dave?

We'll use Phil's again, probably do some practicing this week if anyone is keen.
Gary can you also download the track and put it online for the guys.
Thank mate, I'm still recovering from last nights BBQ

Thanks guys for all of the organizing. I will try and drum up more interest on the GBRC side just that I have been soo busy with all of my travels of late and just have not had the time to put aside to race let alone get more behind this.

We'll use Phil's again, probably do some practicing this week if anyone is keen.
Gary can you also download the track and put it online for the guys.
Thank mate, I'm still recovering from last nights BBQ

Dave can you make it 12 & 25 laps @ 1'41.xxx ish lap times that should make it 20 minute race and 40 minute race, I have trouble staying awake on longer events. :sly:

Last edited:
Guys laps have changed to: 12 laps first race and 25 second race.

Looks like we're going to have a full grid this Friday guys.
Team colour will be Red and also well done to TCR for winning both races.

If someone has the time... can I request to be sent a fully broken in DB9? I haven't got one and since I won't be home till friday evening I wouldn't be at full power for the event ;) I can paint it myself. Many thanks in advance!

OK great. I was thinking of WRS online procedures, where fully broken in cars with custom colors and rims are used. And apparently didn't read the post well enough :S

Hey TCR Racers, I would like to wish you all the best of luck for your Vs event againt GBRC on Friday. When the current season of The Sunday Cup finishes in May, I will have a bit of time to hopefully join you for some races, if you'll have me. 👍👍👍

I know I mentioned that I'm not that quick but I did some pacing laps on the track the other day and I must compliment the creator it's very nice in the DB9 👍 but 1:38's are crazy quick compared to the ~1:45 I was managing to top out at (using auto and DS3 controler).

I won't be able to join you this time around, between work and a Sunday cup practice session. I hope you understand, plus I wouldn't want to slow you down, but I know what to aim for if I join in in future events.

I know I mentioned that I'm not that quick but I did some pacing laps on the track the other day and I must compliment the creator it's very nice in the DB9 👍 but 1:38's are crazy quick compared to the ~1:45 I was managing to top out at (using auto and DS3 controler).

I won't be able to join you this time around, between work and a Sunday cup practice session. I hope you understand, plus I wouldn't want to slow you down, but I know what to aim for if I join in in future events.

Hey look CTR it doesn't matter how quick you are, its all about the enjoyment, no good having the game if you dont join in, look forward to seeing you on track sometime.

CTR driver that time was done on sports medium
And the only way you'll get to know the track is following someone who knows the best lines that's the beauty of track creature, learning to find the best racing line. The best thing we find in learning tracks is to race against each other from the start, practicing by yourself can only get you so far. We would love it if you joined tonight for some practice( racing)
I guarantee that you'll will get a 1'38:5.
I never race on original tracks but when I do I fine that I'm so much faster and super smooth and I think it's all down to track creator because in track creature you learn to be smooth.
Hope that tickles your belly.

turbonator
CTR driver that time was done on sports medium
And the only way you'll get to know the track is following someone who knows the best lines that's the beauty of track creature, learning to find the best racing line. The best thing we find in learning tracks is to race against each other from the start, practicing by yourself can only get you so far. We would love it if you joined tonight for some practice( racing)
I guarantee that you'll will get a 1'38:5.
I never race on original tracks but when I do I fine that I'm so much faster and super smooth and I think it's all down to track creator because in track creature you learn to be smooth.
Hope that tickles your belly.

Please consider my belly tickled 👍 I'm always looking to improve, and even after 2 years of gt5, still enjoying the game, by seeking out others like yourselves. I'm confidant I will join you at some point in the near future. Likely about the same time Ade comes along :sly:

Next race in the club vs club series put forward by GBRC JamienGem.

Third race event Friday 26th April 20:00 Hrs GBRC Casual Lobby

Banner-GBRCvsTCR_zps2511997a.jpg

Event 3

Lotus Elise 111R @ Autumn Ring

By JamienGem

Lotus Elise 111R from the recommended garage at Autumn Ring, fuel and tyre wear set to very fast.

Race 1, 10 laps on sport mediums, no mandatory pit stop

Race 2, 23 laps, mandatory pit stop, must use sport mediums and comfort soft, pit stop window from lap 8 to lap 15

Dave thats a fantastic time mate, trumps my .347 :scared:

Last edited:
Back