Kazunori Yamauchi tweets!

• Thread starter alba
  • 6,425 comments
Can someone ask him for men WHEN IS GRAND TURISMO 6 COMING?! I dont know how to say in hes language. Also Will it have more cars than forza4!?

of course.. he will tell me everything, including the exact release date, a detailed list of cars and tracks and the date i get my free copy of the game along with a ps4 :dunce:

Can someone ask him for men WHEN IS GRAND TURISMO 6 COMING?! I dont know how to say in hes language. Also Will it have more cars than forza4!?

Can someone ask him for men ???? hmmmm lol I think your on the wrong web site

of course.. he will tell me everything, including the exact release date, a detailed list of cars and tracks and the date i get my free copy of the game along with a ps4 :dunce:

?? Really ??, You obviously didnt ask him correctly, i now know the GT6 release date, platform, his bank card pin number, i have his personal phone number in case i wake up in the early morning with any DLC questions and a place on the board of PD. Unfortunatly its still a no for some men, but my influence only goes so far.

You should ask again nicely, tell him Spencer sent you. ;)

Last edited:
It Will not have more cars than forza5? Well it is only a video game... It would be cool If you could walk outside the car and also maybe fight with other people on the racetrack

It Will not have more cars than forza5? Well it is only a video game... It would be cool If you could walk outside the car and also maybe fight with other people on the racetrack
I'm speachless...

Cool idea!!! I want to hear knuckles crack when we punch someone's helmet, yeah awesome!!

I reckon we should be able to put guns and stuff on our cars, and maybe get turbo boost or nitrous power ups when we drift.

We could call it Need For Grand Theft Turismo 6.

Human body with Honda Civic gearbox

I only drive realistic Hymens

My new signature, kid you won the internet! Keep it coming.👍

null-215.png

null-1906.png

null-2213.png

null-1953.jpg

Back