Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hey Praiano my friend, its been awhile since I last stopped by to say "hi". Hope all is well with you and the fishing. Take care my friend. Peace.

I am looking for a suspension setup for my M3 CSL.
The track I drive most is the Nordschleife.
Which tune is the best for suspension for the the Nordschleife?
Is it the 550pp suspension setup the best?
It's softer and higher than others, which is good I think for the 'Ring...

Hey Praiano my friend, its been awhile since I last stopped by to say "hi". Hope all is well with you and the fishing. Take care my friend. Peace.
Hello my friend, i don't play online since a few weeks and because of this i can't see you there like i did before.
I'm going next week out of Brasil to work in south of france during 4 months. I'll take my wheel and PS3 with me of course ,we'll meet there.
Cheers.
I am looking for a suspension setup for my M3 CSL.
The track I drive most is the Nordschleife.
Which tune is the best for suspension for the the Nordschleife?
Is it the 550pp suspension setup the best?
It's softer and higher than others, which is good I think for the 'Ring...
Yes the CSL tune BMW M3 CSL '03 //550PP // ALL TIRES & TRACKS is ok. There is 3 tunes in one Use the Sport soft tires .
Have a good night everybody.

I had a feeling the French car thing would get your attention! Still, I like the food better. I only got to drive the car in my avatar in the 80s. Talk about ugly! (I still have it)

Sorry about the late response but the car is limited to Sport: Hard Tires and 450 PP

Ok i did a quick tune for the premium Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport V6 24V ’00.
It's quick but the standard Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport V6 Phase 2 ’03 is a bit faster, just 0.500 less on Suzuka and 1 sc on the ring. 7:50.
Very different drive for 2 cars so similar.
I think i'll publish both this week end before packing my game again for the trip to Europe.

Have a good day everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Ok i did a quick tune for the premium Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport V6 24V ’00.
It's quick but the standard Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport V6 Phase 2 ’03 is a bit faster, just 0.500 less on Suzuka and 1 sc on the ring. 7:50.
Very different drive for 2 cars so similar.
I think i'll publish both this week end before packing my game again for the trip to Europe.

Have a good day everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Ok that is good to hear. Thanks for your work and the excellent tunes you have provided us with.

Hi Laurent! Congrats for the shootout winner car! :) 👍

Thanks my friend, this is the first time i win the driver choice too. Very happy with this.
I'm going to play online today till monday. A long time i didn't play like this. Let's race . Going to look some rooms with some good friends to have fun later tonight.
:)👍👍 I'm a happy man.

Thanks my friend, this is the first time i win the driver choice too. Very happy with this.
I'm going to play online today till monday. A long time i didn't play like this. Let's race . Going to look some rooms with some good friends to have fun later tonight.
:)👍👍 I'm a happy man.

Yes man. I'm racing almost everyday with my (our) friends online. We very much enjoy the 405PP class on Nordschleife. You are more than welcome! :) 👍

Yes man. I'm racing almost everyday with my (our) friends online. We very much enjoy the 405PP class on Nordschleife. You are more than welcome! :) 👍

Nice, this will be a good oportunity to test my clio that i'm finishing right now.
What time GMT ??? I'll be there.:)👍

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Hello Mr. P

Do you happen to have a tune for the Subaru impreza STI WRX '10? 480pp

Everyone is using this car for the now running seasonal TT and I can't find a tune that suits me fine.

Any ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks alot. :)

Nice, this will be a good oportunity to test my clio that i'm finishing right now.
What time GMT ??? I'll be there.:)👍

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi my friend
Hope to see you joining us 👍 we are having some fun with good clean races and a very good racers .

ND :dopey:

Hello Mr. P

Do you happen to have a tune for the Subaru impreza STI WRX '10? 480pp

Everyone is using this car for the now running seasonal TT and I can't find a tune that suits me fine.

Any ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks alot. :)
Yes, i was doing some laps this morning, i'm 87 with a tune but need to adapt it, not very fanatic about montegi... Let's see, perhaps i'll publish it later or tomorrow.

Hi my friend
Hope to see you joining us 👍 we are having some fun with good clean races and a very good racers .

I'm going to enter right now !!! Let's see if my clio is fast enough.

Hi my friend

It was nice at the end with my alfa buti didn't finish a race without spinning with the others cars. Need more training, seems that online was more happytail today, long time i don't played online..... Perhaps my slow connection ? Also this 406PP ??? i was 400PP all the time, didn't saw this first.
Definitelly need to race colision off on the Nordschleife, no way to pass staying clean. Or racing at the 24H circuit to clean racers during first part...
It was very good, thanks everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

SUBARU SEDAN WRX STI '10 // 480PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

Special Seasonal event Twin Ring Montegi east
I'm 1:33.316 with it for the moment.

VERY IMPORTANT: SHIFT AT 7000 RPM

2011subaruwrxstisedan1.jpg

subaruimprezaWRX10sp.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Hello Praiano, could you tune an Audi RS 6 '02 in the future? Fuly tuned with racing soft, thanks, Great tunes your the best!

RENAULT CLIO RENAULT SPORT V6 24V '00 // 450PP // SPORT HARD

renault_clio_sport_v6_2000_01_m.jpg

renaultcliov6mr00.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
RENAULT CLIO RENAULT SPORT V6 PHASE 2 '03 // 450PP // SPORT HARD

renaultcliov6renaultspo.jpg

renaultcliov6mr03.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Hello Praiano, could you tune an Audi RS 6 '02 in the future? Fuly tuned with racing soft, thanks, Great tunes your the best!

Hello, try this. I'll not publish it because this is not the kind of tune i mostly do. The 60%-40% weight distribution must be changed in my point of view, but it's not possible for a max version. Here is a quick tune.
For the gearbox, check my method at the beginning of my garage.

AUDI RS6 '02
757HP
602 ft-lb
4WD
1388kg
589PP

Torque Split - 45/55
LSD-
Front - 5/30/5
Rear - 5/30/5

Ride Hight - Front: -5 Rear: -5
Spring Rate- Front: 10.0 Rear: 5.5
Extention- Front: 8 Rear: 8
Compression- Front: 6 Rear: 8
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 2 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 2.7 Rear: 1.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.08 Rear: -0.08
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 6

Enjoyyour drive.

Hi praiano, did you try to tune the lancia delta s4 with racing tires?

Hello, yes i did one but it was not faster as stock. So i will come back on it but i don't know when. Need new settings options, a lot of time and test....

👍:)

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Hello, try this. I'll not publish it because this is not the kind of tune i mostly do. The 60%-40% weight distribution must be changed in my point of view, but it's not possible for a max version. Here is a quick tune.
For the gearbox, check my method at the beginning of my garage.

AUDI RS6 '02
757HP
602 ft-lb
4WD
1388kg
589PP

Torque Split - 45/55
LSD-
Front - 5/30/5
Rear - 5/30/5

Ride Hight - Front: -5 Rear: -5
Spring Rate- Front: 10.0 Rear: 5.5
Extention- Front: 8 Rear: 8
Compression- Front: 6 Rear: 8
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 2 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 2.7 Rear: 1.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.08 Rear: -0.08
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 6

Enjoyyour drive.

Hello, yes i did one but it was not faster as stock. So i will come back on it but i don't know when. Need new settings options, a lot of time and test....

👍:)

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Ok don't worry praiano, I have a tuned peugeot 205 t16 rally and It does a lap at nurb 24h in less than 8:30 with racing soft, without turbo3, only with suspension and diff tune, but the delta, that car is a nightmare to tune :lol:

GRAN TURISMO GRAN TURISMO 350Z RS // 550pp // SPORT SOFT TIRES

nrburgringnordschleife1qc.jpg

granturismo350zrs550ss.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1g.jpg

Enjoy your drive

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Great tune Praiano. I thought my original tune was quick but yours cut a second off my times at Deep Forest. You can drive the car like an idiot and it will still do what you want it to do. BRILLIANT!

Great tune Praiano. I thought my original tune was quick but yours cut a second off my times at Deep Forest. You can drive the car like an idiot and it will still do what you want it to do. BRILLIANT!

Thanks . It's always my goal to build a safe fast car fitting most of the tracks to use as a base.
Happy to see people like you enjoying the game with my cars.

Have a good day.

><((((((°>°°°°°°°°°

SUBARU SEDAN WRX STI '10 // 480PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

Special Seasonal event Twin Ring Montegi east
I'm 1:33.316 with it for the moment.

VERY IMPORTANT: SHIFT AT 7000 RPM

2011subaruwrxstisedan1.jpg

subaruimprezaWRX10sp.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Nice tune for sure... Added a bit of ballast to 102 and 55/45 weight distribution and adjusted the brakes down to 5/6 (to fit my driving style a bit more) and improved my time from 1:34.4xx to 1:33.819. Just need to get my braking points down and improve the last two second gear corners to gain more time.

Always, always enjoy your tunes and you help make the game much more fun.

Wonder what your first GT6 tune will be? A Lotus or maybe the BMW CSL...

Nice tune for sure... Added a bit of ballast to 102 and 55/45 weight distribution and adjusted the brakes down to 5/6 (to fit my driving style a bit more) and improved my time from 1:34.4xx to 1:33.819. Just need to get my braking points down and improve the last two second gear corners to gain more time.

Always, always enjoy your tunes and you help make the game much more fun.

Wonder what your first GT6 tune will be? A Lotus or maybe the BMW CSL...

Gooood... Thanks. My first tune for GT6 ????? FERRARI 458 ITALIA GT3 :):)👍

ALFA ROMEO 147 2.0 TWIN SPARK '02 // 400PP // COMFORT SOFT

Alfa_Romeo-147_5door_2004_photo_01.jpg

alfa147twinspark02-1.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Thank you my friend for the comment at the tune of the week .
We have a good races last night but I left early because of my connection its very slow and lagging last night .
I hope we make it again soon .

ALFA ROMEO 147 2.0 TWIN SPARK '02 // 400PP // COMFORT SOFT

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

I will try that one soon when my connection got back again 👍

ND:dopey:

RENAULT CLIO RENAULT SPORT V6 PHASE 2 '03 // 450PP // SPORT HARD
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°RENAULT CLIO RENAULT SPORT V6 24V '00 // 450PP // Sports Hard

Thanks for the tunes I really appreciate it a lot. I will try them right now and give you my input.

Many Thanks!!!:cheers:

Back