Gran Turismo 5 arts & concepts (heavy edit)

• Thread starter Big Ron
  • 2,057 comments

When Dream And Day Unite

I love creating light. There is something amazing about a perfect and colourful scene and it's something i've done a lot of.

So, in order to bore you some more i decided to have a go with more of an ethereal atmosphere with plenty of dust, pollen, sun, haze and a car clipping the grassy apex included.

The original shot was rubbish, very dark and lots of classic GT5 banding and jaggies but after a couple of hours this is the result.

FOOM!

👍

That is more than awesome Lee!!! I love every pixel of the shot, perfect in composition and light. Like the extra detail with the birds in the left upper corner!!! 👍👍👍👍

Here's one for the “TIFOSI” like me. This is probably one of Enzo Ferrari's proudest race win, the 1967 24 Hours of Daytona. So much so, that he always kept this photo in his office. This was to counter the previous year’s 1, 2, 3 photographed finish by Ford’s GT40 Mk. II’s at Le Mans. After that disappointing racing season, in 1967 three new 4th generation 330 prototypes were built along with an upgraded P3/4. Car #23 won with #24 and #26 coming 2nd and 3rd, respectively. Car #23, chassis no. 0846 was a P3/4 Spyder. Car #24, chassis no. 0856 was a P4 Berlinetta and #26, chassis 0844 a NART 412P (customer non-fuel injected P4) Berlinetta.

Last edited:
Back