Ant's Gallery - 6/28 - 2.0 Bokeh

Thanks a lot everyone:D These were edited more simple than usual, just clarity enhancements and a slight glow along with some lens flares and bokeh effects. Glad you like them:dopey:👍

I love it in here Ant!!!👍👍
I also like the familiarity of some of these shots - various SSC comps - like old battle comrades!
Love the Citroen GT in particular - superb cropping just makes that pic sing!!!:drool:
We want more!!!!👍

Pretty sweet 3.0 entry Ant. The concept and elements are pretty well executed. And the plane is a nice touch. ;) 👍

Your last entries are really good. The CCCL one is simply beautiful and the edit work on the 3.0 is excellent 👍

Colour balance is spot on in that shot, anthaliscious. Composition and sense of motion are flawless, as well. 👍

I agree, thats is a pretty nice entry. Good compostion and bright feel without being too over contrasted and blown out.

I must say it feels like you've displayed an improvement overall lately at least in the last month. So well done and I hope you continue to move upwards. 👍

Lovely stuff Ant - as always:tup:
Superb 3.0 entry too, best of luck - not that you need it!! Job done - what's that I hear?...a fat lady?...singing?...👍

Back