14. beautiful!

👍👍👍

Omg :dunce:.
Ford GT: Superb

Nissan Z: Awesome

Murcielago: Perfect

;)👍
Thanks, Nicolas!
I have been amazed at your photos ever since I joined this site last November. You never, ever let me down.

It's the lighting and the composition of your vehicles that show me where I need to be. Photos that are luscious, vibrant, and always clean.

Even when you leave, you pick right up where you left off. I may never become as talented as you, but, I can always enjoy viewing your art.

Your cars are so...Buttery, as if formed with water.

I love you for what you do, (Artistically, of course), and I hate you for what I am not.

3,6,12, & 14 are faves!:drool:

The entire page= Passion.

The gallery is Splendid!:bowdown:

Mr. Moss, I salute you for you efforts, I salute you for sharing with us.:cheers:
Oh, how pleasant message, MoMo!
Big thanks!
The overexposure is lovely for the shines.
Thanks, Cro...ow! :)
Amazing set :drool: But the Lambo shot is Incredible :bowdown:
Thanks, el fayce!
GPR
A lot of great sruff in this set Arthur. Once again I like more than a handful. Great richness in the cars and some of the compositions are very tasty. My favs are 1, 3, 5, 7 & 12.

Always a pleasure to see your work. :) 👍
Big thanks, mate!
Stunning work, MadMoss. I'm really liking the soft lighting in those Ford GT photos - I think that it fits quite well. The first 370Z shot is looking good, as well - great colour choice. And that Murciélago... Beautiful and aggressive. 👍
And you thanks, mate!
Splendid work on light in this set. Very present but not too much, just as it's needed 👍
My fav' are the entire GT40 ones and the lambo one.
Thanks-thanks, mate!
1. beautiful!
2. beautiful!
3. beautiful!
4. beautiful!
5. beautiful!
6. beautiful!
7. beautiful!
8. beautiful!
9. beautiful!
10. beautiful!
11. beautiful!
12. beautiful!
13. beautiful!
14. beautiful!

👍👍👍
I'm glad, thanks, ShadowPeter!
What a fabulous start to the day - a coffee in MadMoss' Gallery!
Stunning work Moss, just stunning.:drool:
Biig thanks, Giulietta!
Amazing updates madmoss, just stunning!
Thanks, Kalax3!
Big thanks, TopGearHamster!

---------

Just new photoset

Thanks for watching.
And comment, please, of you like it :).

Anything wet that is added to locations that do not include climate alterations is ravishing to me. 👍

1. beautiful!
2. beautiful!
3. beautiful!
4. beautiful!
5. beautiful!
6. beautiful!
7. beautiful!
8. beautiful!
9. beautiful!
10. beautiful!
11. beautiful!
12. beautiful!
13. beautiful!
14. beautiful!

👍👍👍
Sorry, the phone line didn't transfer your call. Could you repeat that, please?

The whole set is gorgeous but the first three are top notch 👍
Love the desatured tones of the two Mercedes shots and the composition and toning of the third is excellent !
And I'm waiting for the one called "legend" (not posted yet but already seen on flickr : one of your most beautiful shot mate ;) )

Big thanks for comments, guys!

Now photoset with Mercedes 300SL:

And the Legend:

Thanks for watching!

A superb set Moss - I particularly like (all of them!!! The lighting is just WOW!!) shot 6 as it's incredibly realistic and an extremely rare shot showing how narrow the Ring is. Fab!:drool:

Really nice set, The editing is quite beautiful. My favs are shots 5,8 & 9.

I also quite like the Legend shot.The foginess is done well and the reflection is not too shabby either. I think maybe it could have used a bit more tonign to give more feel but other than that great. 👍

Warm and realistic rendering with a beautiful light and a great choice of car : love them all or almost 👍
And legend is superb !

A superb set Moss - I particularly like (all of them!!! The lighting is just WOW!!) shot 6 as it's incredibly realistic and an extremely rare shot showing how narrow the Ring is. Fab!:drool:
Big thanks, Giulietta!
Wow! :drool: Great Stuff throughout! 👍

}:^{>
Thanks, Stray!
GPR
Really nice set, The editing is quite beautiful. My favs are shots 5,8 & 9.

I also quite like the Legend shot.The foginess is done well and the reflection is not too shabby either. I think maybe it could have used a bit more tonign to give more feel but other than that great. 👍
Big thanks fo this comment, GPR!
Great job as usual, love that F40. ;)👍
Thanks, NB!
Warm and realistic rendering with a beautiful light and a great choice of car : love them all or almost 👍
And legend is superb !
Thank you, Kodje!
Pictures #2, #4 and #9 are my absolute favourites. 👍 👍 👍
Thanks, GT!
Great stuff, Arthur :drool: Really nice shots 👍👍👍
Thank you, Shaolin!
---------------
Just another update with my recently works

Panoramas:

McLaren:

Nissan GT-R GT500:

Little fantasy at head:

At kart track:

Wet:

Old photos:

And old Ford:

Thanks for watching.

Too much awesome pics MadMoss :drool:
The MP4 Pano are beautiful with, as usual with you, a superb light. And the "simple" pics are no less beautiful especially the #5, #7 and #9.
I've already write I like very much the GT500 pics and in particular the #11 👍
Also love the SLS one and most of the corvette shots. The #19 is especially beautiful 👍
The two wet pics are just awesome. Love the smooth appearance and light of the F40 one, and the R8 is incredibly realist 👍 :drool:
And at least (but not least) these old pics are great and the Ford one are more than great !
Great work Arthur !

Sunset

In near future so many interesting things and so far from home.
So this is the last update.
Perhaps, that I'll be back with Gran Turismo 6.
Thanks for all, guys.
Arthur​

My latest works:

You really should do update more often with less photos. Because they almost all deserve in depth comments. Awseome update once more MadMoss 👍
The Aston close shot is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen :drool: The CRZ pic on Eiger is awesome ! The secon R8 shot is so much beautiful as are most of the MP4 ones ! The vette sunset shot is perfect and I'm in love with the wet edited F40 and R8 ones :) Your black SLS is superb and the last Ford shot is beautiful.
I really love your work !

In near future so many interesting things and so far from home.
So this is the last update.
Perhaps, that I'll be back with Gran Turismo 6.
Thanks for all, guys.
Arthur

Missed that part of the post... Good luck Arthur, hope we'll meet again here or elsewhere :cheers:

Sweet work you've done again - I'm fond of the usage of toning and the angle of cars in respective shots. :)

Shame you won't sharing more fantastic works Arthur. I've always enjoyed your style, I hope to see you back when GT6 is out.

A super last set though. So many great ones to cooment on. I really love the MP4 shots, especially the last one. :eek:

Also the first Viper, CRZ, Super GT and Jag XK shots are very very nice also.

But my absolute favorite of the bunch is the Aston nose shot. Brilliant. :drool: 👍

Hope to see you back here again. ;)

Back