Gran Turismo 5 arts & concepts (heavy edit)

• Thread starter Big Ron
  • 2,057 comments
No, not just that. All banners on the left and right of the track. I combined three shots to get the three cars, left side mirror on GT40, roof on 330 P4, removed one of the center lane dividing lines and a "Gran Turismo" overhead road banner. I also re-worked the grass, shadows and light.

👍 Wow. Lots of detail work, I like that. I'm undecided if it's good or bad that it almost looks like a stock photo straight from GT5 though. I mean, it's brilliantly done and the quality overall is as polished as a shot from GT5 but it's lots of time invested in a photo people will barely recognize as special. :indiff:

so its been awhile since I got any GT5 stuff done, so I come here to check things out...

...and holy god the sex on this page should be censored :)

Glad I waited the 10 minutes it took to load this page (bad connection)

I see NB hasn't let off the awesome sauce, nice job on the doors, I can't even imagine trying to improve on those :)

👍 Wow. Lots of detail work, I like that. I'm undecided if it's good or bad that it almost looks like a stock photo straight from GT5 though. I mean, it's brilliantly done and the quality overall is as polished as a shot from GT5 but it's lots of time invested in a photo people will barely recognize as special. :indiff:

Your right, having others recognize the modifications is great but I get great satisfaction in doing the "work". I specially love researching a subject.
"Remember 'Grasshopper', it is the journey that helps us reach enlightenment."

AF Corse is a relatively young, Italian, privateer racing team with close ties to Maserati and Ferrari. This team has already amassed quite an impressive list of wins and championships in many racing series around the world. This is a shot of the Ferrari 458 GT2, #51, driven by Giancarlo Fisichella, Gianmaria Bruni and Toni Vilander that won its LMGTE Pro class in the 2012 24 Hours of Le Mans. AF Corse also won their class in the FIA World Endurance Championship that year.

Last edited:
^^ THAT is one nice edit Metalsun!!!! Love the fact your pics (lately) based on a real life car and you add that nice background stories. 👍 👍

^^ WOW what a concept and well executed!!! As a huge Star Wars fan these are by far my (new) most favorite pics. 👍👍👍

May the force be with you, RaY29rus !!!

^^ THAT is one nice edit Metalsun!!!! Love the fact your pics (lately) based on a real life car and you add that nice background stories. 👍 👍

^^+1:tup: Well said Skulls.

Thanks guys, glad you noticed. Guess it shows that I have a great interest in racing. I decided that by including comments to my edits, they would add an additional layer of reality and educate others in this car hobby of ours.

r9iutc.jpg

Awesome job Max, great to see some new things from you! Nice video too. ;)👍

Do you have a link for the fullsize picture?

Back