Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Nice trick, personnaly i prefer standing starts but the Le mans start with safety car is very cool to look.
So ,if you don't need a shorter 1st gear for the start , do like this.
Check yours installed parts.
Weight reduction 3
Window weight reduction
Carbon hood
Chassis renf.
Engine 3
Titanium semi racing exhaust

Then the gears
reset
set final gear to 3.600
1- 3.894 or 0%
2- 3.014 or 20%
3- 2.403 or 40%
4- 1.972 or 60%
5- 1.669 or 80%
6- 1.449 or 100%

Then final gear again at 2.230

This is for a top speed up right of 310km, good for Suzuka for example. After this adjust to the track you race with final gear only UP or DOWN.

Good race and good luck.

I also prefer the standing start normally, but that is a nice change once in a while.

Thanks for the gears and the suspension tips. felt already much better for me while testing yesterday.

Keep up your great work here. with me you have a steady fan!!!

Enjoy your day!

Mister Praiano, would you mind if i request a tune for the Nissan Skyline Pacecar? (Copcar) If you can't no problem at all. And by the way, your tunes are the best, i wish i could tune this great!

If you don't have the car, i could send it to you, i have 2 of them. I want it maxed out!
Have a nice day:tup:👍 Keep on tuning:gtpflag:

Mister Praiano, would you mind if i request a tune for the Nissan Skyline Pacecar? (Copcar) If you can't no problem at all. And by the way, your tunes are the best, i wish i could tune this great!

If you don't have the car, i could send it to you, i have 2 of them. I want it maxed out!
Have a nice day:tup:👍 Keep on tuning:gtpflag:

Hello, i think that the Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R (PaceCar) ’01 is the same R34 as the Nissan SKYLINE GT-R M·spec (R34) ’01 , i have a tune for it already, i'll check it later.
👍

LOTUS ELISE 111R RM '04 // 581 PP // ONLINE OK.

Tune for online racing ,gears for Nurburgring Nordschleife. Adapt with final gear for others tracks.

EDIT : SPORT HARD TIRES IS WRONG I HAVE TO CORRECT IT. THIS CAR IS TUNED FOR RACING TIRES

Enjoy.

Hi, Praiano, where did this tune go??? Was it removed for some reason? Or a post editing problem? Could you please publish it again? Tks

Hi, Praiano, where did this tune go??? Was it removed for some reason? Or a post editing problem? Could you please publish it again? Tks
Sorry, i don't know what's happening with it, i just can see the miniature on my imageshack too
Like this
images

You can use this one, 550PP SPORT SOFT. It' a newer tune and you can increase the springs a bit if you want for max power and racing tires. Must be OK too.

Alright i'll check if that does the trick! Thanks!

It don't do the trick at all, this pace car is very different than others R34. Huge understeer. Need extreme settings to be OK. I did one but need to finish it later. Need ballast to the rear to give some pivot.

12535_10152116427649782_171565218_n.png

><((((((°>°°°°°

Last edited:
Been using your tunes for a couple of weeks now great work keep it up. Please add some more cars to your app from here ;)

Thanks to buy the APP. It will be updated soon, perhaps this week. My partner Daisey is taking care of this part, i only do the cars. I've already sent him the last 35 new tunes and updates to put in the APP.
Have a good night and enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Good job with the Camaro's Z28!!

We are going to run a monobrand with the TVR TUSCAN SPEED 6 RM, Do you have any setup that you have not posted? Tuned to the max with RH tires

Regards!

Good job with the Camaro's Z28!!

We are going to run a monobrand with the TVR TUSCAN SPEED 6 RM, Do you have any setup that you have not posted? Tuned to the max with RH tires

Regards!

Thanks, no i don't have any tune for the TVR , what kind of tracks are you racing with??

Just tried your Lancia Stratos '73 tune...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7582090#post7582090

Wow, just wow. Absolutely amazing turn in and a forgiving yet aggressive throttle. Beautiful. Do you have any other tunes like this? Not too fast though, 550pp max. Elise 111R, Stratos, and BWM 2002 Turbo '73 are some of my favourites.

Elise
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7587265#post7587265
BMW
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7772898#post7772898

Great work as always!

Just tried your Lancia Stratos '73 tune...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7582090#post7582090

Wow, just wow. Absolutely amazing turn in and a forgiving yet aggressive throttle. Beautiful. Do you have any other tunes like this? Not too fast though, 550pp max. Elise 111R, Stratos, and BWM 2002 Turbo '73 are some of my favourites.

Elise
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7587265#post7587265
BMW
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7772898#post7772898

Great work as always!

Thanks, yes there are some special cars like this, i love to drive them a lot.
You also have some great cars with a good feeling at the wheel in the lower PP like the MAZDA 110S (L10A) '67// 400PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRE or the HONDA NSX '01// 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES .... LOTUS ESPRIT SPORT 350 '00 // 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES.......
Just need to check by yourself , the list is long.
Have a good drive.

Thanks, no i don't have any tune for the TVR , what kind of tracks are you racing with??

All, we chose car in this case the TVR, and the track for each race by bote... Generally for a powerful car we like big tracks, suzuka, spa, tokio, grand valley... also nurbur

All, we chose car in this case the TVR, and the track for each race by bote... Generally for a powerful car we like big tracks, suzuka, spa, tokio, grand valley... also nurbur

Hello, ok, i was without net during 2 days but i made a tune for the TVR RM. Even for the max version, the ballast option is faster and not a few. I'll publish it when i'll have time, a lot of job lately, middle of the sumer season here.....:ouch::ouch: Hard job.

I love your GT 5 tunes. Do you do tunes for Forza 4?
Thanks BT
Sorry, i don't have the game. I've played Forza 4 just a few minutes to test it 1 month ago. It's a fantastic game too but i can't play both 👎$$ . I would like it for sure.
Now waiting for GT6 impatiently .
Have a good day and a good drive on the 2 games.

Thanks, yes there are some special cars like this, i love to drive them a lot.
You also have some great cars with a good feeling at the wheel in the lower PP like the MAZDA 110S (L10A) '67// 400PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRE or the HONDA NSX '01// 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES .... LOTUS ESPRIT SPORT 350 '00 // 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES.......
Just need to check by yourself , the list is long.
Have a good drive.

Thank you so much for the suggestions! These will be more than enough to keep me busy for the next few weeks! Keep up the great work!

TVR TUSCAN SPEED 6 RM '00 // 600PP // RACING HARD TIRES

tvr_tuscan_speed6-36-40_01-550x220.jpg

Tuner's Notes:
This car works better with the rear ballast. Even for a maxed tune the added weight let the car faster in the corners. Very plesant drive, precision in the direction and a good amount of grip. All to let you race at the front of the pack.

Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.

Tuning sheet model : Lion's Den Performance

Power: 510 HP at 7100 RPM
Torque: 413 ft-lb at 5900 RPM

Weight: 980 KG
Ballast: 95 KG
Position: 50
Weight distribution front/rear: 45% - 55%

Parts to Purchase:

GT Auto:
Buy new Car Dealership and RM it
Oil Change
Drive 300km
Oil change again.

Tuning Shop:
Chassis reinforcement
ECU
Engine 3
Sport exhaust Manifold
Catalytic converter sport
Titanium racing exhaust
Fully Customisable Transmission
Clustch Twin Plate
Flywheel semi racing
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Any Racing Tires.

Settings:

General Purpose Dry Weather Setup

Downforce :
Front / rear = 35/60

Engine:
Power Limiter: 93.5%

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 4.500
Set top speed to 200 KMH = 124 MPH
1st: 3.214
2nd: 2.438
3rd: 1.900
4th: 1.531
5th: 1.267
Then Final gear again at : 2.510
Max Speed: 335 km/hr = 208 MPH UP RIGHT

This final gear is for the Nordchleife. Change the top speed adjusting final gear only to fit any track.

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 0/8
Acceleration: 0/18
Deceleration: 0/12

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: -5/-5
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 10.5/9.0
Dampers Extension: 7/7
Dampers Compression: 5/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/4
Camber: 2.5/2.0
Toe: -0.06/ -0.08

Brake Balance (front/rear): 7/7

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

HONDA INTEGRA TYPE R (DC5) '04 // Special Tune for 500 pp FF summer shootout.

grandvalleyspeedway7.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway8.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway9.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW8TzR8rWaM

stage 3 weight reduction
window wieght reduction
carbon hood
ECU tuning
Engine stage 3
Sport intake manifold
racing air filter
Sport exhaust manifold
Catalic converter sport
titanium racing exhaust

FC transmission

Clutch twin plate
Flywheel semi racing

Adjustable diferential

FC suspension kit

TURBO STAGE 2 "NO AERO KIT // NO CHASSIS REINFORCEMENT" /// EDIT: it's with a part of the aerokit just no rear wing. the front part is instaled.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 4764 (STOCK)
3- Select top speed at 300 km/h = 186,4 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2685
2: 1988
3: 1536
4: 1225
5: 1009
6: 0859

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 285 km/h = 177,1 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 349 hp
weight 999 kg
perf. points 500 pp

Downforce 00/00

LSD Front 08/16/05

Ride Height: Front +10 / Rear -25

Spring Rate 13.0/11.5
Extension 10/3
Compression 10/5
Anti-roll bars 7/4

Camber 1.2/0.0
Toe -0.05/-0.20

Brake Balance 4/8

tires S3/S3

I love this car so much, but I just raced it in the 430PP seasonal and I only got third so could you re-tune it for that seasonal if you have time.

Thanks,
Jake

I love this car so much, but I just raced it in the 430PP seasonal and I only got third so could you re-tune it for that seasonal if you have time.

Thanks,
Jake

Hello, ok i'll do a tune for it, it need one for sure , this one is old and 450 or 430 PP is a better range. Sport hard tires.

><((((((°>°°°°°°

Tried using the tune for the RSC '01. See it on page 115. However, I noticed that the body is somewhat hard to control and balance at high speeds. It slightly swerves at that pace and can be felt with my DFGT wheel. I hope someone can correct this. TIA!

Hello Praiano!

You seem busier than a cat in a room full of rocking chairs! I hope you are well. Have you checked out the ac72 action in san Francisco? The new Zealand catamaran went over 50mph!!! amazing boats. I'm going up next week and renting a small boat to go watch the race. if you get a chance watch the race with the Italian boat "luna Rossa"

Last edited:
Hello Praiano!

You seem busier than a cat in a room full of rocking chairs! I hope you are well. Have you checked out the ac72 action in san Francisco? The new Zealand catamaran went over 50mph!!! amazing boats. I'm going up next week and renting a small boat to go watch the race. if you get a chance watch the race with the Italian boat "luna Rossa"

Hello, yes i'm checking this sometime, they are incredible.... so fast, even up wind on their foils. I saw the kiwis with more than 5 minutes over the luna rossa in a round. Great battles.

"You seem busier than a cat in a room full of rocking chairs!" great expression haha :sly: Yes i am, like always when i travel for work with my PS3 and G27. This help me to spend my free time without thinking too much about home and kids..... so far away from me. :)👍 Hard working, playing GT, and back to paradise on my beach in a few weeks.

I still plan to tune some cars, 1 or 2 per week, waiting for GT6. Then i will begin another garage with another organization.... everything new. I'm sure GT6 will be a great game and that it'll keep me very busy for some years.

Have a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Tune updated ><(((((°>°°°°°

HONDA INTEGRA TYPE R (DC5) '04 // 450PP // SPORT TIRES

grandvalleyspeedway7.jpg

Tuner's Notes:
Very fast car, still a little understeer but nothing big.7:46.xxx on the ring with sport hard..
Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.

Tuning sheet model : Lion's Den Performance

Power: 270 HP at 8500 RPM
Torque: 183 ft-lb at 7500 RPM

Weight: 1170 KG
Ballast: 108 KG
Position: 50
Weight distribution front/rear: 55% - 45%

Parts to Purchase:

GT Auto:
Buy New Car Dealership
Oil Change
Drive 300 Km
Then oil change again.

Tuning Shop:
Weight reduction 2
ECU
Sport intake manifold
Racing air filter
Titanium racing exhaust
Fully Customisable Transmission
Clustch Twin Plate
Flywheel semi racing
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Any Sport Tires.

Settings:

General Purpose Dry Weather Setup

Downforce :
Front / rear = 00/00

Engine:
Power Limiter: 97.3%

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 5.000
Set top speed to 180 KMH = 112 MPH
1st: 3.370
2nd: 2.632
3rd: 2.113
4th: 1.743
5th: 1.480
6th: 1.293
Then Final gear again at : 3.090
Max Speed: 280 km/hr = 174 MPH UP RIGHT

This final gear is for the Nordchleife. Change the top speed adjusting final gear only to fit any track.

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 5/0
Acceleration: 16/0
Deceleration: 5/0

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: -15/-05
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 10.0/9.2
Dampers Extension: 8/8
Dampers Compression: 5/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/5
Camber: 2.5/1.0
Toe: -0.14/ -0.06

Brake Balance (front/rear): 7/7

grandvalleyspeedway8.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

Last edited:
Done with the 400PP cars for the moment. Now i need some monster car to trash around the ring.
What's better than a Maxed Toyota Minolta.... This is the car i love since GT4, i've had a good feeling with it tonight, i think i've found the right springs. This is a big challenge , huge power ,around 1040 ,but this car deserve all the time i'll spend on it.
Toyota_88CV_tamiya_.jpg

Done with the 400PP cars for the moment. Now i need some monster car to trash around the ring.
What's better than a Maxed Toyota Minolta.... This is the car i love since GT4, i've had a good feeling with it tonight, i think i've found the right springs. This is a big challenge , huge power ,around 1040 ,but this car deserve all the time i'll spend on it.

And a maxed 787b

And a maxed 787b

Hello, i allready have a recent 700PP tune for it, 787B, i don't remember how figh in the HP this car goes, it's around 900HP, so i don't think it need a new tune. The actual one support easy the max power. Perhaps just lowering the LSD accel....
But i'll check it anyway. I need to drive this kind of cars for a moment. I love the speed.:)👍

Back