Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hello Praiano!

I want to thank you for your tunes. I'm a big fan of your job and have been using your tunes for a long time.

This is my first post here, I actually came here to say that i'm having a problem with one car, I don't know if its a bug or what, it's the Chevrolet SSR '03.

I tuned the gearbox the way you teached here, and the car works just fine (I'm not that good of a driver) but everytime I finish a race the gear ratios settings change, it goes back to default. The only solution I came up with is to copy the settings to sheet b or c before the race, and then after the race I copy it back to the sheet a.

Have heard of this already? I play this game since day one, and it's a new problem to me.

Muito Obrigado!

Hello Praiano!

I want to thank you for your tunes. I'm a big fan of your job and have been using your tunes for a long time.

This is my first post here, I actually came here to say that i'm having a problem with one car, I don't know if its a bug or what, it's the Chevrolet SSR '03.

I tuned the gearbox the way you teached here, and the car works just fine (I'm not that good of a driver) but everytime I finish a race the gear ratios settings change, it goes back to default. The only solution I came up with is to copy the settings to sheet b or c before the race, and then after the race I copy it back to the sheet a.

Have heard of this already? I play this game since day one, and it's a new problem to me.

Muito Obrigado!

Hello, yes it's a bug, it happen with all the cars but i only saw this happening when you change a part, like Turbo or anything that mess with the power.
I've never checked what exactly cause this problem, the way you do is right,copy your tune on another sheet B or C, then when it happen with your A setting , copy it again .
I'll check this next time it happen to me. Also there is a traction control that come again to 5 alone, i saw this changing oil, or stoping the game using the same car next, even changing Rims....
Bugs that PD need to fix till all of us will play GT6.
Happy that my cars are helping you to enjoy the game a bit more, have a good drive.
Um abraço. ><(((((°>°°°°°°

Hello, yes it's a bug, it happen with all the cars but i only saw this happening when you change a part, like Turbo or anything that mess with the power.
I've never checked what exactly cause this problem, the way you do is right,copy your tune on another sheet B or C, then when it happen with your A setting , copy it again .
I'll check this next time it happen to me. Also there is a traction control that come again to 5 alone, i saw this changing oil, or stoping the game using the same car next, even changing Rims....
Bugs that PD need to fix till all of us will play GT6.
Happy that my cars are helping you to enjoy the game a bit more, have a good drive.
Um abraço. ><(((((°>°°°°°°

Thanks for the explanation Praiano!

Yesterday it happpened again, but this time even the tunes on sheet B and C were ruined. I don't know what to do, it's only happening with this car. Perhaps I should try buying another one and installing the parts before the tune.

Abraço!

Hello Pariano,

I am currently using the Audi R8 Race Car 2001 tune on my 2005 model. I was wondering if there are any modifications I should make to suit the car better. Thanks for your time!

Hello Pariano,

I am currently using the Audi R8 Race Car 2001 tune on my 2005 model. I was wondering if there are any modifications I should make to suit the car better. Thanks for your time!

Hello. the 2005 is totally different, it need a new tune. I'll have more time in september to check some cars.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Hello. the 2005 is totally different, it need a new tune. I'll have more time in september to check some cars.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°
It did improve my lap by a second and a half at Daytona though. Looking forward to seeing more tunes! Thanks.

MERCEDES-BENZ SLR McLaren (19inch Wheel Option) '09 // ONLINE OK

nrburgringnordschleife5v.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife6l.jpg

This car was tune for the ring, 6'15" regular cruising short race speed.
But also 1'54" on Suzuka same conditions.
The front suspension can look suspect like this but this is the only way i've foud to control the front on a very bumpy road, with a rear foil taking all the weight from the nose of the car. That's why also i've take out some downforce points. If not, the car fly at full speed km 11 ,and others points of the circuit.

Full tune with aerokit.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 2400
3- Select top speed at 440 km/h = 273,4 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3714
2: 2565
3: 1861
4: 1410
5: 1108

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 392 km/h = 243,6 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 944 hp
weight 1328 kg
perf. points 673 pp

Downforce 00/45

LSD Rear 16/45/08

Ride Height -20/ -15

Spring Rate 10.6/9.8
Extension 8/5
Compression 3/7
Anti-roll bars 4/6

Camber 2.6/2.4
Toe -0.22/+0.14

Brake Balance 8/6

tires R3/R3

nrburgringnordschleife6.jpg

Enjoy.

Thanks again for all your awesome tunes!

But this one seems to need an update. I'll PayPal you if you can make this work for me.

Thanks again for all your awesome tunes!

But this one seems to need an update. I'll PayPal you if you can make this work for me.

It's an old tune, no more OK after all the updated. What PP and Tires do you want it ??? Special kind of tracks ??

Hello Pariano,

Try this, the car don't have a very good top speed or accel but a huge superior front grip. It's safe too, it must be very copetitive on medium speed turny technical tracks.
I did some very fast laps on Suzuka at 700PP with it, in the pace of the best on this kind of circuits.

AUDI R8 RACE CAR (AUDI PLAYSTATION TEAM ORECA) '05

950 KG
746 HP
700 PP
POWER LIMITER 90%

RH -10 : -10
SR 16.0/16.5
EXT 8/8
COMP 6/7
ARB 4/5
CAMBER 2.0 / 1.5
TOE -0.04 / 0.08
LSD 8/10/16
DOWNFORCE 60/85

BB 7/5

GEARS: RESET
FG TO 5.000
TOP SPEED MINI 240 KMH
1ST 2.519
2D 1.918
3D 1.509
4TH 1.225
5TH 1.027
6TH 0.882

THEN FG AGAIN 2.865
TOP SPEED UP 400 KMH

Enjoy your drive.

><((((((((°>°°°°°°

It's an old tune, no more OK after all the updated. What PP and Tires do you want it ??? Special kind of tracks ??

My first choice would be 650 pp at Nordschleife. But I would also be interested in 600 and maybe a tune for Suzuka.

Thanks again!

Oh, and racing tires!

My first choice would be 650 pp at Nordschleife. But I would also be interested in 600 and maybe a tune for Suzuka.

Thanks again!

Oh, and racing tires!

I just made a donation with PayPal. Thank you very much for posting all the tunes!

Thanks a lot, this will help me and my family for sure.
For the new 650PP , my first test showed that the rear foil is a real problem , loosing grip any little bump and it don't bring a significant overall grip at all. Also the gain of PP allow to put some extra power.
I'll do also a Suzuka tune, this is my favorite track since GT5 prologue together with Nordschleife and i always test the cars on this track, it's a perfect place to fine tune any car.
I"ll have time on monday and tuesday to do this.
Have a good night.
><(((((°>°°°°°

Hello, never apply the chasis reinforcement on a car that already show some understeer. You can use it only on some wild cars with a happy rear end to give them more stability.
You're welcome.
><(((((°>°°°°°°

Great piece of wisdom here!

Try this, the car don't have a very good top speed or accel but a huge superior front grip. It's safe too, it must be very copetitive on medium speed turny technical tracks.
I did some very fast laps on Suzuka at 700PP with it, in the pace of the best on this kind of circuits.

AUDI R8 RACE CAR (AUDI PLAYSTATION TEAM ORECA) '05

950 KG
746 HP
700 PP
POWER LIMITER 90%

RH -10 : -10
SR 16.0/16.5
EXT 8/8
COMP 6/7
ARB 4/5
CAMBER 2.0 / 1.5
TOE -0.04 / 0.08
LSD 8/10/16
DOWNFORCE 60/85

BB 7/5

GEARS: RESET
FG TO 5.000
TOP SPEED MINI 240 KMH
1ST 2.519
2D 1.918
3D 1.509
4TH 1.225
5TH 1.027
6TH 0.882

THEN FG AGAIN 2.865
TOP SPEED UP 400 KMH

Enjoy your drive.

><((((((((°>°°°°°°
Thank you very much! I will make donation as soon as I have the money. Looking forward to a refined tune for the car and more general tunes from you!!

Great piece of wisdom here!
Haha, you're right, stating the obvious, my bad english make me write this kind of things sometime, but this is a GT5 tuning rule to follow.:)👍
Big fan of your tunes!
Thanks, enjoy your drive.
thank you man think I have it
I don't know what you have, but the most important is that you have it!!!:)
Thank you very much! I will make donation as soon as I have the money. Looking forward to a refined tune for the car and more general tunes from you!!
You're welcome, it's a quick tune that work very well, i'll publish it this way exactly in a few days.
Thanks for the help !👍:)

AUDI R8 RACE CAR (AUDI PLAYSTATION TEAM ORECA) '05 //700PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

699053b36b-gran-turismo-5-ps3-46985.jpg

Tuner's Notes:
Very good car on medium speed turny track, huge front grip ,easy to drive fast. Not so good top speed.

Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.

Tuning sheet model : Lion's Den Performance

Power: 745 HP AT 5800 RPM
Torque: 705 FT/LB AT 4500 RPM
Weight: 950 KG
Ballast: 00 KG
Position: 00
Weight distribution front/rear: 49% - 51%

Parts to Purchase:

GT Auto:
Buy Used Car Dealership
Oil Change
Restore Body Rigidity (Where applicable)
Engine Overhaul (Where applicable)

Tuning Shop:
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Customisable Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Soft Tires.

Settings:

General Purpose Dry Weather Setup

Downforce :
Front / rear = 60/85

Engine:
Power Limiter: 90%

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 5.000
Set top speed to 240 KMH = 149 MPH
1st: 2.519
2nd: 1.918
3rd: 1.509
4th: 1.225
5th: 1.027
6th: 0.882
Then Final gear again at : 2.865
Max Speed: 400 km/hr = 248 MPH

This final gear is for the Nordchleife. Change the top speed adjusting final gear only to fit any track.

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 0/8
Acceleration: 0/10
Deceleration: 0/16

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: -10/-10
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 16.0/16.5
Dampers Extension: 8/8
Dampers Compression: 6/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/5
Camber: 2.0/1.5
Toe: -0.04/ 0.08

Brake Balance (front/rear): 7/5

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

Tune updated
><(((((°>°°°°°

MERCEDES-BENZ SLR McLaren (19inch Wheel Option) '09 // 600PP or 650PP or MAX// RACING TIRES
imgMercedes%20SLR%20MCLAREN1.jpg

Tuner's Notes:
A special request for jbaffo. The car support the same tune for all this PP range, just need to adapt the LSD accel to the differents power levels to be able to control and use the acceleration out corner.

Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.

Tuning sheet model : Lion's Den Performance

650PP
Power: 891 HP at 5900 RPM
Torque: 847 ft-lb at 3800 RPM

600PP
Power: 651 HP at 6400 RPM
Torque: 610 ft-lb at 3200 RPM
Drivetrain: FR

Weight: 1500 KG
Ballast: 172 KG
Position: 50
Weight distribution front/rear: 42% - 58%

Parts to Purchase:

GT Auto:
Buy new Car Dealership
Oil Change
Drive 300km
Oil change again.
Front spoiler type A
Rear type A
Rims, up to you.

Tuning Shop: 650PP
Weight reduction 3
Window weight reduction
Carbon hood
ECU
Engine 3
Sport intake manifold
Racing air filter
Titanium racing exhaust
Supercharger
Clutch twin plate
Flywheel semi racing
Adjustable LSD
Carbon drive shaft
Any Racing Tires.

Tuning Shop: 600PP
Weight reduction 3
Window weight reduction
Carbon hood
Titanium Semi racing exhaust
Clutch twin plate
Flywheel semi racing
Adjustable LSD
Carbon drive shaft
Any Racing Tires.

Settings:

General Purpose Dry Weather Setup

Downforce :
Front / rear = 0/0

Engine:
Power Limiter: 96.8% for 650PP and 96.6% for 600PP

Transmission: 650PP
Reset
Set Final gear to 5.000
Set top speed to 220 KMH = 136 MPH
1st: 2.611
2nd: 1.963
3rd: 1.522
4th: 1.223
5th: 1.005

Then Final gear again at : 2.565
Max Speed: 400 km/hr = 248 MPH UP RIGHT

Transmission: 600PP
Reset
Set Final gear to 5.000
Set top speed to 220 KMH = 136 MPH
1st: 3.301
2nd: 2.243
3rd: 1.577
4th: 1.179
5th: 0.932

Then Final gear again at : 2.700
Max Speed: 380 km/hr = 236 MPH UP RIGHT

Change the top speed adjusting final gear only to fit any track.

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 0/08
Acceleration: 0/20 for 650PP and 0/25 for 600PP
Deceleration: 0/05

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: 0/0
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 16.5/16.0
Dampers Extension: 7/7
Dampers Compression: 5/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/3
Camber: 2.5/2.0
Toe: 0.04/ -0.10

Brake Balance (front/rear): 7/5

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

TOMMY KAIRA ZZII '00 -STOCK AEROFOIL // 600PP // ONLINE OK

Special online tune for Nurburgring Nordschleife. This is my third tune of this car, 1 offline , 1 Online with rear aerofoil and this one, it's 6'15 hotlap on the ring 6'20" racing cruising speed.

zzIInnoaero.jpg

azur10.jpg

Special Online tune for the nurburgring,but it's awesome on monza!(with chicane),i won many times(pad),but some players are a LOT more faster with their zz2 so, i was wondering if you could make a "special" transmission to make this car much more faster on straight? for now i tried to use a basic transmission tune (speed to 220km, final to 550,speed to 230 and back to 220,1st to min and 6th to max and adapt final gear) and i went from 1.39+ to 1.38.500-900.

Special Online tune for the nurburgring,but it's awesome on monza!(with chicane),i won many times(pad),but some players are a LOT more faster with their zz2 so, i was wondering if you could make a "special" transmission to make this car much more faster on straight? for now i tried to use a basic transmission tune (speed to 220km, final to 550,speed to 230 and back to 220,1st to min and 6th to max and adapt final gear) and i went from 1.39+ to 1.38.500-900.

Sorry didn't see your post. A new gearbox will not gain 2 seconds on this one.
If at same PP they are a lot faster than you, or they are really faster or they are racing with Squid recovery ON.
Also Monza is a track where you can gain a lot in chicanes...
Anyway, a new gearbox is not the solution for all this time. You can increase also the Final gear from this one to reduce the top speed and have a better accel out corner.

Good luck.

SUBARU CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA `08 // 550PP // ONLINE OK

Another fantastic and very fast car . The stock have a little bit lazy front in my opinion,this tune let it more (a lot more) agressive. The excelent grip and driving line allow this. Anybody can push this car to his own limits.

NrburgringNordschleife_60.jpg

cuscoimpreza.jpg

Enjoy your drive.​

Hello, I wonder what I am doing wrong with it. I tried it 4 times to tune it. I tried to tune it without an oil change after i bought it, then with oil change and drove 300km, again oil changed. Well anyways I never had the same Power/Torgue RPM as the picture shows.

Mine 'r: 280kw/6400u 550pp
281kw/6200 550pp

and both stuck in 6. gear. Tell me please what I can't get, to get it work :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Praiano!

Friend'm with some doubts ... the issue of suspension springs, when you put a higher value behind it is more prone to have oversteer right?
My doubts arose when this was playing on a SRT8 and the more I increased the rear springs he had more understeer ... : S

And another thing, how can I make a car that was fitted with aero, aero I can take or leave this value at least no change "much" performance in corner?
NOTE: I am wanting to do this with an NSX.

Morning Praiano!

Friend'm with some doubts ... the issue of suspension springs, when you put a higher value behind it is more prone to have oversteer right?
My doubts arose when this was playing on a SRT8 and the more I increased the rear springs he had more understeer ... : S

And another thing, how can I make a car that was fitted with aero, aero I can take or leave this value at least no change "much" performance in corner?
NOTE: I am wanting to do this with an NSX.

Hello.
In GT5 , stiffer springs at the rear increase understeer.
So if you have a well balanced car with a rear aero set to 15 or 20 points, if you take it out ,the reaction will be:
-More oversteer principally in and also a bit out corner.
-Much more pivot or rotation during direction changes.

This is the normal reaction if you have a car balanced and agressive with the rear downforce on.

So , to recover the same behaviors without the wing ,talking about balance, you have to:
-increase the rear springs a bit ,till ok, your choice between agresive and loose... Up to you only.
-You can also increase the decell LSD a few points if the car have too much rotation on corner entry or chicane....

This work for most of the road cars. Some of them don't like foils , generally i don't use till 600PP. Above this for 90% of the road cars, they are important to maintain the line at high speed and high power.

Other parts like bumpers, TOE and camber also must be fixed, but it's fine tuning.

Hope that i've answered to your question.

Have a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Hello, I wonder what I am doing wrong with it. I tried it 4 times to tune it. I tried to tune it without an oil change after i bought it, then with oil change and drove 300km, again oil changed. Well anyways I never had the same Power/Torgue RPM as the picture shows.

Mine 'r: 280kw/6400u 550pp
281kw/6200 550pp

and both stuck in 6. gear. Tell me please what I can't get, to get it work :/

Hello, check the units you are using KW, mines are HP . 1KW = 1.34 HP
So it's correct.

If the last gear is not long enough for high speed tracks, low the final gear to increase your top speed, like it's written on the tune sheet.
Good luck.

Back