athGGk2QxAc.jpg

kGu7MJtaK-o.jpg

t778cLf2aS4.jpg

weC3zOBVYNk.jpg

H179pO9Y4kY.jpg

8lKSSoEwmOQ.jpg

-Qqe-TNEXiA.jpg

KjpvTb4DvkM.jpg

I'm guessing that is GT6 behind Kaz??? If so I wish I could see the screen a little better!! Not sure if that is the transcammer behind Kaz or a regular 1970 Mustang! Either way I would be glad to see them in GT6!

I'm guessing that is GT6 behind Kaz??? If so I wish I could see the screen a little better!! Not sure if that is the transcammer behind Kaz or a regular 1970 Mustang! Either way I would be glad to see them in GT6!

That's one of the home screens from GT5 I'm afraid.

But we've already seen Translator-San with his top on :D

That three screen setup looks daunting. I would be happy as a hippo to have something like that.

what's the thing in the 2nd to last pic? Looks like the worlds most complicated ash tray?

Yeah. Looks like it has a fan/ventilation to help circulate the air. PD loves to smoke so much they must do it indoors apparently. But I guess Japanese culture is much different from at least North America. Can't say what they do in Europe, but I imagine it's similar to NA in regards to this.

Does anyone remember this track :confused:

It's Monza.

Before anyone gets too excited over this image, I'd like to point out that these appear to be pre-Bowlby early X1 (before it became the X2010/2011) prototypes and design renderings. Though these could point to more renditions of the X prototypes, I wouldn't count on it.

Looks like it to me from what I can see. The chicane at the end of the front straight is visible on the right at the bottom.

yeah, parabolica is at the top of the screen, front straight is on the right side.

I think it's on the run to the Parabolica at Monza, there are no gravel traps on the main straight.

Before anyone gets too excited over this image, I'd like to point out that these appear to be pre-Bowlby early X1 (before it became the X2010/2011) prototypes and design renderings. Though these could point to more renditions of the X prototypes, I wouldn't count on it.

the X2014 is confirmed in this article from italian site multiplayer.it

some info
150 employees at the Tokyo Studio
Red Bull X2014 for GT6
2 "Top Secret" Australian Tracks / Location (Mount Panorama:sly:)
you can transfer part of the contents of the GT5 save in GT6, not the ones modified by users with hacks

the info came from the same pre-tgs polyphony studio tour, maybe there are some misunderstanding during the roundtable

It's *possible* but the reasoning sounded solid

To prevent the 109,000hp X1

Back