Details kit pre-order Gran Turismo 6 in the Russian store

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 102 comments
When Japan gets something nobody else can buy in their own markets, everyone else goes "ooh, ah!"

When Russia gets something special, there's crying and whining. All this over a key chain?

It's a video game, people. Get a grip.

When Japan gets something nobody else can buy in their own markets, everyone else goes "ooh, ah!" When Russia gets something special, there's crying and whining. All this over a key chain? It's a video game, people. Get a grip.

That's not true, I was reamed a new bung hole for being ticked that Japan is getting a special GT6 bundle and the rest of us don't, AGAIN. GT5 had a killer blue fat PS3, and we didn't.

Wasn't the GT3 PS2 Bundle the best selling PS2 bundle for a long time?

Yes.Why not?
Because of selfish?? No sense of morality??

Morality? In business? Every market is different requiring different strategies and tactics to gain and keep customers. What appeals to someone in Brazil, may not appeal to someone in Siberia, Moscow, Berlin, Toronto etc. That's life man it has nothing to do with fairness or morality. If you want to buy the Russian package I'm sure they'll take your money by the way. 👍

That's not true, I was reamed a new bung hole for being ticked that Japan is getting a special GT6 bundle and the rest of us don't, AGAIN. GT5 had a killer blue fat PS3, and we didn't.

Wasn't the GT3 PS2 Bundle the best selling PS2 bundle for a long time?

Relating this to the car industry, so many of the cars that are sold here get unique options over in Europe that aren't available here (a common example are certain types of sports seats). And alternately, we get options here that the rest of the world misses out on.

Does it really bother you that much that the PS3 comes in a different colour in Sony's home country? Or that GT6 might release an entire 24 hours there before it does here? How many PS3's do you plan on owning?

The USA does not get that Anniversary Edition. We get an "Anniversary Upgrade" from GameStop which is the game with all 25 15th anniversary cars. Or we get it from Amazon for the 1 million credits.

Either 25 cars or 1 million credits. That's all the USA gets.

Wow that´s sad to see. I use to buy at GAME (game.es) here (I believe you have this one there too), or other store which is not so popular but the "deal" is the same...I mean there is no deal, the product is one or the other as simple as.
Here is like, if "Anniversary Edition" is what Polyphony said it is...you´ll have it no more no less.
Then for the regular game/version you have a pre-order bonus which is the 1m credits.

In USA is like retailers open the boxes and remove the "code keys" that comes inside the box/products and then they try to re-sell that to you or make it look as it is an advantage to you to buy "their" product there.
Here, if they do that is against the law.

A product is what it is.

Also as other guy said...a pre-order is valid only if you are in danger of not getting the "special" product/offer because it is limited or the amount of units is low.
That´s why I pre-ordered the Signature Edition here of GT5 (it was limited for real). But I never pre-order games since you can get everything at release with all its content here.

Companies want their money way before we get the actual products...

It is what it is, I accept it. Life isn't fair..never was...never will be...:)

At the present, we are not capable of seeing and knowing the future. We don´t completely understand the whole present reality neither we do understand the future reality. So, for us, everything can happen. Don´t say "never will be". You don´t have any idea what world will be 10.000 years ahead. Life can be fair in ways you,me and every human never imagined.

You don´t need to accept what you don´t think it´s right. I´m not asking you for fight for it. But be aware that, once we are not 100% sure of what belongs to reality and what does not belong, there are several things on life that can change. You don´t need to say "yes" for things you know are wrong.

Relating this to the car industry, so many of the cars that are sold here get unique options over in Europe that aren't available here (a common example are certain types of sports seats). And alternately, we get options here that the rest of the world misses out on. Does it really bother you that much that the PS3 comes in a different colour in Sony's home country? Or that GT6 might release an entire 24 hours there before it does here? How many PS3's do you plan on owning?

I forgot about the early release date. What does it matter to you how many PS3's I desire to own? You're not my wife.

It doesn't matter to me, but cheers for the mature response.

I didn't even factor time zones into it, though; really, Japan will be able to play GT6 almost two full days before you. That's... oh, wait, nope, still not a big deal, at all.

It doesn't matter to me, but cheers for the mature response. I didn't even factor time zones into it, though; really, Japan will be able to play GT6 almost two full days before you. That's... oh, wait, nope, still not a big deal, at all.

I thought about the time zones also. Here's a kick in the pants. Depending on the retailer and how popular racing games are at local stores, or if there are any other major games releasing that same day, many of us won't be getting GT6 at midnight. I know my local GameStop leans toward XBox and shooters, Madden of course. Unless there is another major game releasing, I have to wait for the regular opening time. Then there is whether or not my wife will have to work that morning to cart my butt over to get the game. I can't drive any longer.

Getting GT6 ASAP is important. But not urgent. The last game I bought (for myself) was NASCAR Inside Line. I don't buy many games, GT is my thing. I did import the Japanese version of GT5 Prologue and then bought the US version when it released. Sure a couple of weeks into GT6, it won't matter who had it first. But, when the only game you really want is hitting shelves soon, you'd like to have it without any sort of deliberate delay.

With that sad reminder, I feel bad for people in Japan that will have to wait until February, in order to fulfill the demand from the rest of the world.

As for the GT6 package available in Russia, I would really like to get my hands on that. It's not quite as drastic comparing GT5 CE to GT5 Signature or Ultimate editions. Those 2 editions had significantly more content, both physical and digital.

👍

Got my hands on this stuff today. :P
FsBpk9pfYAI.jpg

ZxhphvC_i14.jpg

Contents:
tJIJ2jnzdlg.jpg

Codes for the cars ('Precision', 'Torque', 'Velocity' and 'Performance' kits) and 1 million credits.
9Nvs8WckR5o.jpg

Cards and the 300 rub discount coupon.
inzjkuan0kg.jpg

The keychain with laser engraving. Sorry for the image being blurry - it's my phone camera...
qCQnK12sn-U.jpg

I wonder how that keychain will hold up. My GT5 CE one's GT logo is becoming a bit hard to make out now :(

So if we some how came up with a Russia copy with all the goodies, could we play it on a u.s. system?

Yes, though all future DLC would also have to be that region, so you'd want access to the Russian PSN store. That's my understanding, anyways.

So if we some how came up with a Russia copy with all the goodies, could we play it on a u.s. system?
I'm not sure if the Russian codes would work on a US PSN account. That's the possible problem.

The game region is certainly not a problem. If American and even Japanese game copies work on Russian systems (I know some guys having tried this), why shouldn't it be vice versa? And the language is obviously not a problem, too - I can switch GT5 on my PS3 to English easily.

But if you go and download these cars from a Russian PSN Store (using Russian codes) to use it on a US game copy, I'm 99,999% sure they won't work. Because a game and a DLC from different regions are not compatible.

This "unboxing" was quite early.:P

No BR Disc/Game yet of course but production should be really close if the box with the rest of things are "ready" by now.

Got my hands on this stuff today. :P

Could you - please - translate everything that is written on the back of the box?

Thank you in advance!

But if you go and download these cars from a Russian PSN Store (using Russian codes) to use it on a US game copy, I'm 99,999% sure they won't work. Because a game and a DLC from different regions are not compatible.

it will not be compatible, exactly.

Could you - please - translate everything that is written on the back of the box?

Thank you in advance!
Here. I'm highlighting some interesting points.

PRE-ORDER PACK

THE LEGEND IS COMING BACK...

This race will change everything. Drive more than 1200 cars - from historic models to the newest "dream cars" by such manufacturers as Ferrari, Lamborghini and Bugatti. Edit the existing tracks and create your own. View, tune and edit your creations with the GT Mobile app. Go online, where friends, leagues and tournaments are waiting for you, and discover the racing world never seen before. The whole world is ready to become your autodrome - start the engine!

PACK CONTENTS:

- Precision car pack (Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3, Audi R8 LMS, Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7), Tesla Model S, New Viper);

- Torque car pack (Ford GT40 Mk1, Pagani Huayra, Renault Megane Trophy, Alpine A110, Lancia Stratos);

- Velocity car pack (Lotus Europe, VW Scirocco GT24, HONDA HSV, Audi Quattro S1, Ford Shelby GT500);

- Performance car pack (BMW Z8, KTM X-BOW, Audi R18, Lexus ISF Racing Concept, Chevrolet C2);

- 1 million in-game credits to purchase and upgrade cars;

- metal keychain with laser engraving;

- 3 cards with the cars from the game

- QR-Codes with the link to download wallpapers for smartphone

- A coupon for a discount of 300 rubles for buying the game.

THE GAME IS COMING DECEMBER, 6

Here. I'm highlighting some interesting points.

Thank you for this, very interesting.

Thank you once more, enjoy your pre-order goodies 👍

Хорошего дня!

Back