GT6 Master Car List [NOT A WISHLIST]

I still think that GT6's premium car list will have very few duplicates or none at all. I've only seen duplicates from the standard car list and yeah; PD likes to boast their numbers up in anyway they can, I've been aware of that for a while now.

Personally, I see slight differences in the Premium NA MX-5s shown.

The first car I tried in GT5 was a premium Miata. There were two of them that were practically the same, just to boost the number, then I think the TC DLC version doesn't count under those conditions being able to modify cars.

The J-Limited had a cool vintage steering wheel. I thought it was kinda neat there was two.

Will the R18 have more than one car number on the front, like the Audi R8 (which had #1 red, #2 yellow)?

Isnt there a ferrari 288GTO in the bathurst trailer at 0:35 seconds?

Nope.
WC1PEua.png

The Cobra Daytona and the Viper stick out like a sore thumb.

The LFA is barely seen in the background :P

The race isn't quite evenly matched though. Aside from that, no new cars are there.

Last edited:
That GT500 is quicker than the Ford GT. Im sure it can hold its own in the first lap. Those brembos will be done after that.

I count 15 cars. One must be the rabbit. :)

Edit: 14. The last car, 10 seconds behind the field, must be the Lexus SC430 SuperGT.

Attention! A guy who played the GT6 demo on the IgroMir 2013 game show in Moscow has confirmed new cars!

Nissan ZEOD RC
Nissan-ZEOD-RC-designboom07.jpg

BMW Z4 GT300 "Hatsune Miku"
Studie_GLAD_BMW_Z4_2008_Super_GT_qualifying.jpg

Proofs will come later.

Attention! A guy who played the GT6 demo on the IgroMir 2013 game show in Moscow has confirmed new cars!
BMW Z4 GT300 "Hatsune Miku"
Studie_GLAD_BMW_Z4_2008_Super_GT_qualifying.jpg

Proofs will come later.
Oh yes! :D

All the good times taking pictures of this thing will be priceless :P

I must see this thing ASAP.

I don't mind that we get a plain painted SuperGT BMW, I don't like anime that much and I wouldn't like to play with a car with a character that I know nothing of (it'd be ok for me if it were Goku or Pikachu instead of Hatsune Miku)

I don't mind that we get a plain painted SuperGT BMW, I don't like anime that much and I wouldn't like to play with a car with a character that I know nothing of (it'd be ok for me if it were Goku or Pikachu instead of Hatsune Miku)
I'm no fan of Hatsune Miku (I have a rough idea that she's a popular anime character from Japan that is as worshipped as Hello Kitty over there). I find it interesting to have an anime themed Super GT machine. I'll buy this thing as a joke car, maybe it will end up like the other one (My Avatar) and I'll start to love it :scared:. It would become my mainstay GT300 Machine by then and it would have more photos than my LFA on Flickr :nervous:

I'm no fan of Hatsune Miku (I have a rough idea that she's a popular anime character from Japan that is as worshipped as Hello Kitty over there). I find it interesting to have an anime themed Super GT machine. I'll buy this thing as a joke car, maybe it will end up like the other one (My Avatar) and I'll start to love it :scared:. It would become my mainstay GT300 Machine by then and it would have more photos than my LFA on Flickr :nervous:
Miku hatsune is not just an anime character, she is basically a computer voice software that can sing songs that the user creates, but yea.. She and vocaloid in general are worshiped in the USA as well...not to mention all over the world. I need that car.

Don't worry everyone, I'm gonna visit this show on this weekend and bring some proofs. Also, the ZEON and that Z4 could be not the only new cars in that demo...

don't worry everyone, i'm gonna visit this show on this weekend and bring some proofs. Also, the zeon and that z4 could be not the only new cars in that demo...
Do it. Do it for the GTPlanets!!!! :bowdown:

Don't worry everyone, I'm gonna visit this show on this weekend and bring some proofs. Also, the ZEON and that Z4 could be not the only new cars in that demo...

Please, you must Rage Racer! The fate of keeping GTP excited depends on you man! :D

You absolutely sure they were the ZEOD RC and the Hatsune Miku Z4 GT300 instead of the Deltawing and the M-liveried Z4 GT3?

I'm thinking about the day to go - tomorrow or Sunday.
I guess you'd like to see the screens/videos ASAP, but on Sunday, there will be GT Academy Russia champions - Mark Shulzhitsky (the 2012 champion) and Stanislav Axyonov (the 2013 champion). I think I'd rather go on Sunday and meet them. :cool:

You absolutely sure they were the ZEOD RC and the Hatsune Miku Z4 GT300 instead of the Deltawing and the M-liveried Z4 GT3?
Yes. That guy is not much of a car fan, and he just named these cars as they were named in the game. He didn't even know such cars existed before he played this demo. He also named the cars we already know, and he didn't know which are the new. The BMW sure can't be a mistake, he clearly said "GT300 Hatsune Miko" (yes, he misspelled "Miku").

Unfortunately, we don't have any pics of the new cars for now. Most people who visited the GT area on IgroMir were not GT fans who watch the related news...
We just have to wait for somebody (or me) to take the shots.

Last edited:
Back