Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
FERRARI 599 '06 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT OR RACING TIRES

Ferrari_599_GTB_Fiorano_2006_1280x960_wallpaper_0e.jpg

j52k.jpg

ferrari-599-gtb-fiorano-hgte-05.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Hey there, Paraiano. I was tearing my hair out over how to tune my cars, and decided I'd stumble upon the tuning forum. When I saw the vast amount of tunes here I was shocked, and started to browse through to look for fun, unique cars to drive at the PP brackets I wanted.

Then I found the Shelby Cobra tune. Since these setups seem to be for wheel driving, I figured "why not?" since my current wheels are broken, but I'm getting a new one soon. The Cobra on controller is absolutely terrifying, but fast. I love it! I'm trying to look at the tunes to see what I can do to help get my cars pulling faster lap times.

Thank you very much for sharing your amazing work!

LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR LP 700-4 `11 // 640PP // ONLINE TUNE

I have bought all the expensive DLC and now i can say that driving this car is worth its weight of gold. I love it.

SanGalganoAbbey_2.jpg

adventadornew.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_1.jpg

Enjoy your drive.​

Hi Mister!
Can you make a tune for the Aventador in 600P RH tires?? I really like but with that tune of 640P does worst times that the Murcielago SV with your last tune of 600P, being the Aventador best car...

Thanks!

FERRARI 599 '06 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT OR RACING TIRES

Ferrari_599_GTB_Fiorano_2006_1280x960_wallpaper_0e.jpg

j52k.jpg

ferrari-599-gtb-fiorano-hgte-05.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Hi Praiano , there is a "real" model of 599, black colored , in Private Parking where is also my Alfa 156. Very impressive to see with my eyes......:):cool:

Bye

Hey there, Paraiano. I was tearing my hair out over how to tune my cars, and decided I'd stumble upon the tuning forum. When I saw the vast amount of tunes here I was shocked, and started to browse through to look for fun, unique cars to drive at the PP brackets I wanted.

Then I found the Shelby Cobra tune. Since these setups seem to be for wheel driving, I figured "why not?" since my current wheels are broken, but I'm getting a new one soon. The Cobra on controller is absolutely terrifying, but fast. I love it! I'm trying to look at the tunes to see what I can do to help get my cars pulling faster lap times.

Thank you very much for sharing your amazing work!

Hello.Yes you're right ,the cobra is a real monster but no tune will let it safe and tamed. I have a SHELBY TUNE around 520HP that is a good range for it, very drivable (for a cobra) and also an AC CARS 427 S/C '66 that is in my opinion a better car with a better driving line in GT5. Standard model.
Any of them can be a good car on a high speed track. For a turny track like the ring, just need to low down your agressivity a bit and drive smoothly. Good wheel sensation.
Have a good drive.

Hi Mister!
Can you make a tune for the Aventador in 600P RH tires?? I really like but with that tune of 640P does worst times that the Murcielago SV with your last tune of 600P, being the Aventador best car...

Thanks!
Hello, i'm working on a new tune for the adventador since july but there is not a lot of progress comparing with this older one. Perhaps not in the real life but in GT , the LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO LP 670-4 SUPERVELOCE '09 is faster any track.
I'll publish something for the adventador this month.
Have a good drive.

Hi Praiano , there is a "real" model of 599, black colored , in Private Parking where is also my Alfa 156. Very impressive to see with my eyes......:):cool:

Bye

It's really nice, very impressive to see and hear for real. I saw 2 weeks ago 1 lambo (Was too fast i didn't saw what model) + 1 F599 + 1 F458 making a downhill dow to the Mont Ventoux road, south of france. All the 3 cars with a Gopro on the roof top. Amazing sound too passing in front of me at a good speed. Waiting for the new sounds in GT too, check this Rfactor video that i've found looking for Mont Ventoux road, didn't knew that they have it... They have a very good engine sound. If PD put a sound like this , i'll have for sure much more pleasure playing my favorite game with GT6.:)

Last edited:
HPA MOTORSPORT STAGE II R32 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

You can have this car in UCD or winning the A-SPEC // Expert series // TUNING CAR Grand Prix.
Then you'll have the HPA MOTORSPORT STAGE II R32 or the AEM S2000 (SEMA Gran Turismo Awards 2005).
Save your game before racing the event and do it again if not sort the car you want.

r32-pic6.jpg

6uld.jpg

r32-pic7.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

New tune update. Can be used max with racing soft. For the maxed tune gears, use my method at the beginning of my garage. This one will not fit.

LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR LP 700-4 `11 // 600PP // RACING HARD TIRES

SanGalganoAbbey_2.jpg

xwh8.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_1.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Hello!

1)
First of all -Praiano- thank you for all your work on bringing us better and better setups! Just know that when me or my friends get new car we always come for your setup!!!:)
(hsv, many nsxs, nurb roads, gsxr, amuse r1, peugeot 905 - u simply rock)

2)
Anyway, can I have request for a retune?

HONDA NSX-R PROTOTYPE LM RACE CAR / 600PP / ONLINE OK
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showth...02#post6989002

on trial mountain, deep forest this setup@550pp (actually between 525 and 575) is pure win 99%

however, I have a lot of problem being good with it on nurb and other tracks with long straights

Can you please make a Nurburgring 550pp version for this great car?

I suppose suspension is too low and the car is slow on straights, however I dont have the skill to set it properly. Please take note that I'd hate driving on less aero than max:)

3)
In general, what is the best way to higher top speed of a car?
1) adding ballast and HP?
2) taking off ballast and HP?
3) making the last gear longer?
4) lowering aero (cant do sir:)?

P.S. ur FTO setup have some problems with brake stability which makes it, at least for me, hard to get properly into curve - only setup I had to take from other tuner:)))) perhaps its outdated after patches?

Hello!

1)
First of all -Praiano- thank you for all your work on bringing us better and better setups! Just know that when me or my friends get new car we always come for your setup!!!:)
(hsv, many nsxs, nurb roads, gsxr, amuse r1, peugeot 905 - u simply rock)

2)
Anyway, can I have request for a retune?

HONDA NSX-R PROTOTYPE LM RACE CAR / 600PP / ONLINE OK
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showth...02#post6989002

on trial mountain, deep forest this setup@550pp (actually between 525 and 575) is pure win 99%

however, I have a lot of problem being good with it on nurb and other tracks with long straights

I suppose suspension is too low and the car is slow on straights, however I dont have the skill to set it properly. Please take note that I'd hate driving on less aero than max:)

3)
In general, what is the best way to higher top speed of a car?
1) adding ballast and HP?
2) taking off ballast and HP?
3) making the last gear longer?
4) lowering aero (cant do sir:)?

P.S. ur FTO setup have some problems with brake stability which makes it, at least for me, hard to get properly into curve - only setup I had to take from other tuner:)))) perhaps its outdated after patches?

You're welcome, enjoy your drive.

The NSX LM Race car need an update yes. The problem of making a 550PP tune is the amount of power limiter, need to check it first. Also the aero, at this level of power for the ring , need to reduce the aero downforce close to the minimum. Check the MITSUBISHI FTO SUPER TOURING CAR // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES ,this is the same case , from 35/55 the 600PP to 25/30 for the 550PP. This allow you to add some more power and have a reasonable top speed.

THe FTO at 600PP is a very sharp car. It slide a lot, you have to place it perfectly ... but the result is amazing and it's very very fast. One of my best car and still OK. It would be possible to make it more safe with a more steady line but it would be too much different that it have to be in my opinion. It's wild, fast and must stay lke this.

There is no only one best way to gain speed with a car. It's a long work to define the best power / weight ratio for this.
Aero is a good solution if you race PP system, because you can add a lot of power instead. On another side, downforce don't have a lot of influence on top speed for the same power.
The only way to know is some hours of testing with the help of a ghost.
Every single car is a special case.

I'll check the NSX this week if time. I have some last fine tune on other cars before. After this, i'll travel back to Brasil and put my wheel finally on my cockpit at home , around day 15 , ready to play the last weeks of GT5. After this , welcome GT6 !! Only.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

thx for response

Today I will try to befriend low aero FTO again doh..

Great idea with testing speed with ghosts, will try today with nsx on routeX.

@gt6 - same here:)

New tune update. Can be used max with racing soft. For the maxed tune gears, use my method at the beginning of my garage. This one will not fit.

Nice update! The chassis reinforcement it shows a better and much, against previous tune had it not

A question, what has corrected in this car with the rear ballast? the weight distribution has been very disproportionate...

Thanks for your work friend!

Nice update! The chassis reinforcement it shows a better and much, against previous tune had it not

A question, what has corrected in this car with the rear ballast? the weight distribution has been very disproportionate...

Thanks for your work friend!

Hello friend. Yes the ballast and the 39%-61% weight repartition can look very strange but it work. The main thing that let me mad about this car was the anoying rotation alternativelly on both side of the car.Like if it was equiped with low presure sand buggy tires.:ouch:
I've tested everything on it, even the most extreme settings. This one is the only solution that let me satisfied.
All the weight on the rear with a very light front give a good eagerness to the car. It can support this easy without generating oversteer.
The chassis reinforcement was to finish to tight everything together, stopping the "snake S driving line". This is the first time i use it on a 4WD. The CR give much more precision in the direction and the ballast more front grip mid corner, with a better position for the neutral out corner. Depending of the tires you'll use, increase the LSD accel to set the out corner from agressive to neutral.

The Supperveloce is still faster.:scared: anyway.

Have a good day.

Good morning, Mr. Praiano, sorry for my bad english, this is my first post in this forum (90% of the assets of my cars are yours) I ask very politely where I can find your Setup Update for 'ALFA ROMEO 155 2.5 V6 TI 1993 / / 550PP. I would like to find it, because I inadvertently deleted. Many thanks for your answer.
[Google Translator :)]

Hello!
HONDA NSX-R PROTOTYPE LM RACE CAR
Done. I begin to make a quick tune just to check and i couldn't stop:ouch:
Did both.
Enjoy your drive.

Good morning, Mr. Praiano, sorry for my bad english, this is my first post in this forum (90% of the assets of my cars are yours) I ask very politely where I can find your Setup Update for 'ALFA ROMEO 155 2.5 V6 TI 1993 / / 550PP. I would like to find it, because I inadvertently deleted. Many thanks for your answer.
[Google Translator :)]

Here it is. Have a good drive.
ALFA ROMEO 155 2.5 V6 TI 1993 // 550PP

><(((((°>°°°°°

lotus europa special '71 // online ok

nrburgringnordschleife7y.jpg

transmission how to process:
1- select default
2- select final gear at 3000
3- select top speed at 310 km/h = 192,6 mph
4- set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3120
2: 2267
3: 1708
4: 1337
5: 1081

it 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 280 km/h = 174,0 mph

tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 238 hp
weight 661 kg
perf. Points 510 pp

downforce 00/00

lsd rear 14/45/05

ride height -15/ +35

spring rate 8.0/4.2
extension 9/1
compression 8/2
anti-roll bars 4/2

camber 1.6/3.5
toe -0.24/+0.27

brake balance 6/3

tires: S3/s3 or for easy grip r1/r1
enjoy.

Is there any possibility to make it competitive against an Alpine A310? In 400PP CS tires.
Would be a beautiful battle...:drool:

Is there any possibility to make it competitive against an Alpine A310? In 400PP CS tires.
Would be a beautiful battle...:drool:

I can check it but this car have a problem in his build. Like the Shelby 350 mustang. Too much strange reactions to be provoqued only by the skinny tires .

:(

With ballast you sure it solves

Sorry ,ballast don't help; i've tested it with 50/50 + extreme settings to keep the rear inline but nothing change at all. If you pass the limit ,and you don't need to push a lot for this, come the sanction with oversteer. No way back.
I love this car too at grindenwald in GT2, it was well builded at this time.
I just hope they will not fail for the GT6 model.:)

Nice job on the Ferrari 599 550pp tune. I got gold on the new Monza TT with just my second lap 👍 1:58.6

Thank you, good to know it help. I can't play online for the moment so no seasonal for me:indiff:

I think my 458 can make good too.

:)👍

Any chance of working your mastery on a Nissan SKYLINE GTS-R (R31) ‘87 before this coming Monday? Specs are maxed out (full light weight, engine stages & parts after engine rebuild), no aids but abs 1 & RS tires. For a one make race on multiple tracks and so far I just keep making things worse.

If not, thank you anyway for all your contributions.

Any chance of working your mastery on a Nissan SKYLINE GTS-R (R31) &#8216;87 before this coming Monday? Specs are maxed out (full light weight, engine stages & parts after engine rebuild), no aids but abs 1 & RS tires. For a one make race on multiple tracks and so far I just keep making things worse.

If not, thank you anyway for all your contributions.

Hello. I've made a quick tune for it , it work well. The only thing is that the max tune don't allow you to use rear ballast . You can but then you'll have less speed and more inertia for out corner accel. If it was a PP race ,you could increase the rear weight compensing with more power.... But it's ok like this too.
For a low speed turny track you can use it perhaps, still using the same tune. Just add 65 KG position +50.
Here we go.

420HP
1115KG
507PP

RH -10/-10
SR 11.0/9.0
EXT 6/8
COMP 6/8
ARB 2/3
Camber 2.5/1.0
TOE -0.08/ -0.14

LSD 10/40/5

Brake Balance 7/7

Gears:
Reset
Final Gear at 4.300
Top Speed at minimum full left 180 KMH

1-4.055
2-2.990
3-2.311
4-1.858
5-1.547
6-1.333

Then Final Gear again at 2.520

For slower tracks increase this final gear to adapt the top speed needed.

Top speed up right 295 kmh
Done.

Enjoy your drive.

Thank you very, very much!

You're welcome. Strangely this tune work perfectly at 450PP with sport hard tires. Just need a new LSD accel. It's a very good power range for it.
I had a request of this car a few month ago but i didn't find the vain at this time. You give me the oportunity to come back on it and make this new gem.Thanks for this, i love to drive it any track. Any input ,accel, brakes, directions are very sensitives and easy to manage.
Going to publish the tune right now.

This request is meant to be a joke, mainly, but here it is. Could you make a tune for a Toyota Prius TC at 450PP? I love driving around and flaunting to people that they just got beaten by a Prius. :sly:

I had a chance to give your 87 Skyline R31 tune a good workout today. Fantastic! Also, you are correct, the car is much better at 450pp where the power/ballast trade-off can work it's magic. It is such a nice experience to feel as if I am one with the car. Once again, many thanks.

Back