Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
The three tunes that you suggested are well thought out and balanced, though I did have to make some changes to suit my driving style. I took the cars to some of my favorite Eifel tracks I done to see if I could break the times that I set on those tracks with similar cars. The times were close and after 15 laps the tires were almost gone which worried me. In all though a great group of tunes. Have you thought of making tunes for a group pp number instead of a solid pp number? Tuning to a group number instead of a solid number may allow you to get another half a second from your sets once reworked to accommodate the extra balance of the cars.

You'll have a great deal of work to do when GT6 arrives, I just hope that GT6 doesn't allow the same tuning method with the power limiter. If so your tunes will be even more balanced. Again fine work on those tunes, on the side not the Audi is more balanced with a stage one motor installed rather having the stage 3 turbo installed. It will have a much longer and deeper power band through the RPM's instead at high RPM.

I don't know what you mean by "a group of PP numbers" ... If it's for example, the same tune for a car 400PP & 450PP & 500PP, this don't work at all.

I do cars for the conditions you'll find in online racing in 95% of the rooms.
-Tire wear off, also i think that the principal reason for a good tire wear is your driving style.
-Exact number PP race, the way my tunes are published.

The exception is GT500 rooms for cars with a given weight and power.

Cars that perform better with a deeper powerband are very rare in the game. Only some muscles and few light low power cars.

Anyway, i'm waiting for GT6, i hope they will change the PP system for a more acurate one, allowing to race any car against any other.. at least talking about pure performance, not chassis quality, a 1970 renault can't drive as a 2010 Audi but can go the same speed.

I think that power limiter in the game reach a too large range of power. One with 95% would be enough, we did some shootout in the past only with this limit and it was just fine. Just to be able to match some differents cars without changing their spirit.

Need to go, bye bye old continent ,back to the beach and the trade winds...:)👍 I'm a happy man, have a good day everybody.

I don't know what you mean by "a group of PP numbers" ... If it's for example, the same tune for a car 400PP & 450PP & 500PP, this don't work at all.

I do cars for the conditions you'll find in online racing in 95% of the rooms.
-Tire wear off, also i think that the principal reason for a good tire wear is your driving style.
-Exact number PP race, the way my tunes are published.

The exception is GT500 rooms for cars with a given weight and power.

Cars that perform better with a deeper powerband are very rare in the game. Only some muscles and few light low power cars.

Anyway, i'm waiting for GT6, i hope they will change the PP system for a more acurate one, allowing to race any car against any other.. at least talking about pure performance, not chassis quality, a 1970 renault can't drive as a 2010 Audi but can go the same speed.

I think that power limiter in the game reach a too large range of power. One with 95% would be enough, we did some shootout in the past only with this limit and it was just fine. Just to be able to match some differents cars without changing their spirit.

Need to go, bye bye old continent ,back to the beach and the trade winds...:)👍 I'm a happy man, have a good day everybody.

I understand why you tune the way you do, to appeal to the masses and I knew you wouldn't know of the PP grouping system either, only a few and myself understand the PP grouping system. Though I know you will have a great time tuning in GT6. Have a great time a beach.👍

Ola amigo. Tenho lido e usado as suas configuração, devo confessar que são muito boas, meus parabéns ! Vc realmente sabe configurar um carro. Diante disso, e com todo o seu conhecimento, gostaria de uma indicação sua para o sazonal supercar 620pp, circuito Grand Valley Speedway. Qual a sua indicação para essa prova e qual a configuração. Obrigado e parabéns. O tempo a ser batido é de 1:45. Obs: a sua configuração do HONDA WEIDER HSV-010 no sazonal super gt e fiz um tempo de 1:35 , excelente !

Last edited:
Let me start by thanking you for this amazing job, I think your tunes are spectacular. I was wondering if you could take out a Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R '01 for a drive and develop a tune for it? Thanks in advance.

Let me start by thanking you for this amazing job, I think your tunes are spectacular. I was wondering if you could take out a Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R '01 for a drive and develop a tune for it? Thanks in advance.

He's en route to Brasil (home) from France, so it might be a while 'til he replies... :)

I understand why you tune the way you do, to appeal to the masses and I knew you wouldn't know of the PP grouping system either, only a few and myself understand the PP grouping system. Though I know you will have a great time tuning in GT6. Have a great time a beach.👍

To appeal the masses???? Not really. I do this for me first , to have fun, i'm a good average driver and i need an easy car to go fast online. It seems that a lot of people have the same problem and like to use my cars..... That's all.

I'm very happy for you that you and a very few understand the "PP grouping system". Have fun with it. Myself and everybody that don't know it ,will stay in the middle age if you don't explain exactly what it is, if the secret is not so secret.

Sure i'll have fun with GT6 like i still have with GT5. I'm on my beach now since yesterday night and i'm close to my kids again. So ,nothing can be better than this.

If you have a room where you race with your specs just send me a FR. This will be great to check closer how your thing work.

Good day.

Have a safe trip, Laurent! 👍

Thanks Dan. It was ok, very good to see my kids again after 5 monthes. Everything allright. I'm a happy lucky father.
The beach is there , exactly at the same place and green transparent hot color.:):)

Praiano , what is the best car around 640/645 pp ?
Hello, Without talking of some few powerfull Le mans cars using power limiter, i would say BMW Mclaren F1 GTR Race car
or
GRAN TURISMO FORD GT LM SPEC II TEST CAR // 650PP // RACING TIRES

you can check also the Nordschleife Lap Times
Leaderboard
with links to the tunes.

Ola amigo. Tenho lido e usado as suas configuração, devo confessar que são muito boas, meus parabéns ! Vc realmente sabe configurar um carro. Diante disso, e com todo o seu conhecimento, gostaria de uma indicação sua para o sazonal supercar 620pp, circuito Grand Valley Speedway. Qual a sua indicação para essa prova e qual a configuração. Obrigado e parabéns. O tempo a ser batido é de 1:45. Obs: a sua configuração do HONDA WEIDER HSV-010 no sazonal super gt e fiz um tempo de 1:35 , excelente !
YEs my friend, i'll send you a PM in portuguese. We have to write in english here .
Temos que falar portugues no GTPlanet, te mando uma mensagem daqui a pouco.

Thanks for the kinds words, you're welcome. Yes i think i have it tuned allready. Will publish it but i have to take care of my house first, a long time closed.

Thanks for the kinds words, you're welcome. Yes i think i have it tuned allready. Will publish it but i have to take care of my house first, a long time closed.
Sweet.
ETA: While you are at it, you should check out Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car if you haven't it's a very fun car.

Wellcome back to home my friend , your family will be happy to be toghether again after a long period. This is the most important matter for you.

And now go to races with your usual drive set......
Bye

Sweet.
ETA: While you are at it, you should check out Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car if you haven't it's a very fun car.

Yes i know the RSC Rally, it's a good car, it was better in GT4 . I'll check it again.

Wellcome back to home my friend , your family will be happy to be toghether again after a long period. This is the most important matter for you.

And now go to races with your usual drive set......
Bye

Yes my friend, back in my cockpit......:) Very good sensation to be home again. 👍

Going to check some lambo tunesforthe last new event right now.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Yes. Build a winner for us. 👍

It's ok, i'll publish it later. Not an easy challenge, the Miuras are very fast, the superveloce can take them driving fast but safe, at a high fast pace.

Need to know if you have tried tuning the Grand Touring Garage 1970 Mustang Trans-Cammer? Thanks.

No , i never publish something about. I like the stock version, perhaps i'll do a tune before GT6 but i'll stay with the same stock power.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO LP670-4 SUPERVELOCE '09 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Seasonal winner tune.

lamborghini-murcielago-lp670-4.jpg

nvy3.jpg

Lamborghini-Murcielago-LP670-4-SuperVeloce-China-3.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Very nice setup
Just need to fix some little things but it's already very good to play.

How big is the tv?
It's a 42" , this 5 years old Sony Bravia have the best picture i've ever seen with PS3, it match perfectly. I just need a good sound system now.

Your NSX Type R '92 (Homage to Senna) is perfect for the 450 PP Japanese 90's seasonal. I managed to win them all at 410PP.
I love , i really love this car. This is one of my TOP 3 ,talking about driving feeling, from all the cars of the game. In my opinion.

EDIT: working on the R34 gran turismo'01, it's almost OK but still a bit snaky,thing that i don't like. Perhaps tomorrow

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Back