You learn something new... - Cars you didn't know existed, until now!

• Thread starter Rue
  • 6,192 comments
studebaker%20xuv.jpg
2006_Hummer_H2.jpg

Note the front bumper, general hood shape, and wheel arches.
Now look at the rear:
xuv_rear.jpg
LeftRear.jpg

Actually it appears that the first pic I posted of the Avanti is probably the redesign to look less like the H2, and the yellow Avanti Concept I posted is before the redesign and is probably what was regarded to be a copy of the H2.

You know, there are 2 kinds of ugly, and that's all 3 :yuck:

But tha-- nevermind ;)

Ugly as sin with gas mileage that would make a B-52 cringe...

I would imagine..

Studebaker Avanti
Went from GORGEOUS in it's own right:
Avanti03Rims4.jpg

to drop dead. Yes, I'm really done with that sentence.
avanti-cars-5.jpg

Actually Avanti is the Make, Studebaker is no more. In this case, Studebaker is the Model, which is kinda odd.

This is the new "Avanti" :yuck:
i.avanti.2005.convertible.yellow.left.jpg

Actually Avanti is the Make, Studebaker is no more. In this case, Studebaker is the Model, which is kinda odd.

This is the new "Avanti" :yuck:
i.avanti.2005.convertible.yellow.left.jpg

I was really just making a play on words. Guess it failed. It's perdy ugly there.

Here's something that looks like a kick butt Buick concept.
96buick_xp2000_11.jpg

Eh it looks a bit too generic and not a big fan of the Aurora-esque tailight.

Now this would be a sweet Buick to have:
71BCB189FAB14CBD9A31B82FAF97731E.jpg

Eh it looks a bit too generic and not a big fan of the Aurora-esque tailight.

Now this would be a sweet Buick to have:
71BCB189FAB14CBD9A31B82FAF97731E.jpg

Ummm. The whole Rebadge the Monaro failed for a GTO, and I don't think the GNX is held in that high of esteem.

Just a thought for the masses up there. I'D BUY IT, SO AWESOME

Well they'd first need a Regal in order to produce it, so it wouldn't be likely anyways. It's too bad they couldn't use the Camaro platform and just call it the GNX...course it wouldn't fit in the Buick lineup as it is :lol:

Well they'd first need a Regal in order to produce it, so it wouldn't be likely anyways. It's too bad they couldn't use the Camaro platform and just call it the GNX...course it wouldn't fit in the Buick lineup as it is :lol:

:lol: true.
I say they bring a regal that looks like so:
BKD6-04-18_042B.jpg

Buick does need some more spunk in it's lineup, I mean look at Cadillac...for all too long they were the ones regarded as "old people's cars" and now they are sportier than Pontiac!

Well the all the models are luxurious, but they all are sporty as well. CTS has the sports packages and the CTS-V (soon) as well as the possible coupe. DTS has the Performance level. STS has the sports packages and the STS-V. SRX has a sport package. XLR has the XLR-V. The Escalade is kinda sporty with it's 22's...:P

Well the all the models are luxurious, but they all are sporty as well. CTS has the sports packages and the CTS-V (soon) as well as the possible coupe. DTS has the Performance level. STS has the sports packages and the STS-V. SRX has a sport package. XLR has the XLR-V. The Escalade is kinda sporty with it's 22's...:P

22's? PSHHH it can take some mad tyte 29's!

Anything above 20's are dumb IMO, save for the occasional factory rim such as the ones on the SRT-10.

Well if the vehicle is smaller, than obviously smaller rims. But even if it is a big truck, I'd still only go up to 20's and just get bigger tires. Course monster trucks are an exception! :P

Well if the vehicle is smaller, than obviously smaller rims. But even if it is a big truck, I'd still only go up to 20's and just get bigger tires. Course monster trucks are an exception! :P

Cmon those still have 16's or so. And 66'' tires

old_ricestang2.jpg

Well, those rims might not be more than 18', but they're still horrible.

*Accident*
What the hell you thinking?!
My car looks soooooo cool. Just look at it!
You can't see a damn thing!
But it looks so good!

*court case*

I wanna know how you sit in that thing. Mustangs have little headroom to start with!​

This is neither the "Questionable Modifications" nor the "Concept Cars that don't actually exist" thread.

Back