Fail!!!

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 1,249 comments
Icehawk_9
There are many pictures out there that depict acts of epic failure. This is the thread to house them. Before you ask, I got mod. permission.

Now, to get the ball rolling:

2043-fail-camera.jpg

fb33.jpg

fb147.jpg

failredo-49.jpg

fail-plane-tears-cabrio.jpg

up_here_silly_fail1.jpg

stainedglassfail.jpg

There's a couple more I found that wouldn't be appropiate to post here. :lol:

win fail

[USER FAIL - too many inappropriate images in that video]

gummy-fail.jpg

rescuefail1.jpg

fail-breathalyzer.jpg

fail-advertising-eats-sweets.jpg

fail-further-taxonomy-large.jpg

YOUTUBE COMMENT FAIL:
picklesown1 (15 minutes ago) Hide
Reply | Spam
lol i wouldnt talk **** about rapers they get tons of babes and they are really rich
topman12345r (2 hours ago)
+1
Reply | Spam
i agree with sqeaks its all abut lloyd banks. i reall dont know whats happened to 50 im tired of defeneding some of the **** he comes out with. i was his biggest fa at one time he now is going **** i have to admit it now

Crystal structure of HIV-1 JR-FL gp120 core protein containing the third variable region (V3) complexed with CD4 and the X5 antibody

2b4c_bio_r_250.jpg

>2B4C:H|PDBID|CHAIN|SEQUENCE
EVQLLEQSGAEVKKPGSSVQVSCKASGGTFSMYGFNWVRQAPGHGLEWMGGIIPIFGTSNYAQKFRGRVTFTADQATSTA
YMELTNLRSDDTAVYYCARDFGPDWEDGDSYDGSGRGFFDFWGQGTLVTVSSASTKGPSVFPLAPSSKSTSGGTAALGCL
VKDYFPEPVTVSWNSGALTSGVHTFPAVLQSSGLYSLSSVVTVPSSSLGTQTYICNVNHKPSNTKVDKKVEPKSC
>2B4C:L|PDBID|CHAIN|SEQUENCE
ELVLTQSPGTLSLSAGERATLSCRASQSVSSGSLAWYQQKPGQAPRLLIYGASTRATGIPDRFSGSGSGTDFTLTIGRLE
PEDLAVYYCQQYGTSPYTFGQGTKLEIKRTVAAPSVFIFPPSDEQLKSGTASVVCLLNNFYPREAKVQWKVDNALQSGNS
QESVTEQDSRDSTYSLGSTLTLSKADYEKHKVYACEVTHQGLSSPVTKSFNRGEC
>2B4C:C|PDBID|CHAIN|SEQUENCE
KKVVLGKKGDTVELTCTASQKKSIQFHWKNSNQIKILGNQGSFLTKGPSKLNDRADSRRSLWDQGNFPLIIKNLKIEDSD
TYICEVEDQKEEVQLLVFGLTANSDTHLLQGQSLTLTLESPPGSSPSVQCRSPRGKNIQGGKTLSVSQLELQDSGTWTCT
VLQNQKKVEFKIDIVVLAFQK
>2B4C:G|PDBID|CHAIN|SEQUENCE
GARSEVVLENVTEHFNMWKNDMVEQMQEDIISLWDQSLKPCVKLTPLCVGAGSCDTSVITQACPKISFEPIPIHYCAPAG
FAILKCNDKTFNGKGPCKNVSTVQCTHGIRPVVSTQLLLNGSLAEEEVVIRSDNFTNNAKTIIVQLKESVEINCTRPNQN
TRKSIHIGPGRAFYTTGEIIGDIRQAHCNISRAKWNDTLKQIVIKLREQFENKTIVFNHSSGGDPEIVMHSFNCGGEFFY
CNSAQLFNSTWNNNTEGSNNTEGNTITLPCRIKQIINMWQEVGKAMYAPPIRGQIRCSSNITGLLLTRDGGINENGTEIF
RPGGGDMRDNWRSELYKYKVVKIE

So the Crystal structure of HIV-1 JR-FL gp120 core protein containing the third variable region (V3) complexed with CD4 and the X5 antibody is made of fail...interesting.

Sorry Duke for my USER FAIL. At least you got my mate with a FAIL still :D

OWCH. That last one is on the edge (if it's real). Please don't post anything more disturbing than that one, and no sexual stuff.

I knocked this up in Paint, because my picture editing skillz are just as fail as the rest of this thread:

FailMcLaren.png

Would've made it bigger, more central and with a transparent background to the FAIL if I could.

Roo
I knocked this up in Paint, because my picture editing skillz are just as fail as the rest of this thread:

FailMcLaren.png

Would've made it bigger, more central and with a transparent background to the FAIL if I could.

You should've made something similar for Massa.

You posted the thumbnail only. How are we supposed to see that in a picture 100px wide?

FAIL!!!!!!

Latest Posts

Back