best motor sports bnr32 Nissan Skyline GT-R

Jun auto CT9A Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

varis CT9A Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

steelway CT9A Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

pro-staff r magic FD3S Mazda RX-7

M-Speed BNR34 Nissan Skyline GT-R

Schubert Motors BMW 120d

duller motorsport m3´04

the last both cars are more like race cars but they are from tuners!!!!

and the Reyland Cosworth must be in this game!!!! fantastic acceleration

Got a couple more...

TOP SECRET
Top Secret Toyota Supra V12 Twin Turbo
0710_turp_8_z+top_secret_toyota_supra+left_front_view.jpg

Top Secret Nissan Silvia S15 Drift
top-secret-s15-silvia-widebody-kit.jpg

MINE'S
MINE'S Nissan Skyline GT-R R35
Mines_Nissan_GT_R_1.jpg

GARAGE DEFEND
Garage Defend Nissan 180SX
2448884020_5fc5d3571a_o.jpg

RS*R
RS*R Scion TC
front-scion.jpg

BROADSPEED
Broadspeed Jaguar XJ-C
1977%20Salzburgring.jpg

I'd like to see the JUN time attack 350z in GT5 too. Not the Streamline Z from GT4 that they crashed, the newer one they bilt for a private customer. Has a VG30DETT engine swap and the exhaust out behind the front tire. I would post pics but im on my PS3 right now.

I'd like to see the JUN time attack 350z in GT5 too

The new JUN Z has a twin turbo Vq35de and 4wd.

130_0705_05_z+nissan_350z_awd_jun_auto+vq35de_engine_jun_stroker_kit_trust_td05h_turbo.jpg

2000255447927938967_rs.jpg

the VG30DETT is the motor the 300ZX used, the JUN Z has a strokked 3.8 Vq. This is actualy the third version, the stream Z was chrased then they made a stream Z 2.

this version is different because it's a time attack car, the stream Z's wore top speed cars.

I don't think anyone's mentioned Lingenfelter yet. It'd be a nice addition to the Hennesseys ...For some reason I like the American tuners more than the Japanese tuners. (never thought I would say that). Maybe it's because there's already an overload of cars from Japan?

Autobacs ASM S2000 time attack at Tsukuba and Suzuka. The ASM S2000 is the record holder for fastest N/A car at Tsubuka, and the possible fastest N/A car at Suzuka aswell!

Autobacs ASM

Honda S2000 ASM Time Attack Race Car '05

2001520543875735301_rs.jpg

Fantastic Car!

Last edited:
Two more great veicules:

Nismo

Nissan GT-R [R35] Proto '08

Nissan Skyline [R34] GT-R Nismo Z '01

Brabus

Mercedes-Benz CLS Rocket 6.2 Bi-Turbo V12 '06

The most powerful sedan in the world!

Type:
V12, Twin-Turbo
Displacement: (6233 cm3)
Power bhp (kW) at RPM: 730 (537) / 5100
Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM: 974 (1320) / 2100
Redline at RPM: n.a.
Brakes F/R: ABS, vented disc/vented disc
Tires F-R: 255/35 ZR19 - 285/30 ZR19
Driveline: Rear Wheel Drive
Exterior Dimensions & Weight
Length × Width × Height in: n.a.
Weight lb (kg): n.a.

Performance
Acceleration 0-100 (km/h) 4.0s
Top Speed (km/h): 350km/h - Electronically limited. :sly:

:odd:

Do you now any faster sedan than that? :)

Do you now any faster sedan than that?

maybe.

2004550544306493666_rs.jpg

Friends Racing Aristo V300. 3 liter 2JZ twin turbo with 1000BHP. they never did any top speed tests, its used as a drift car.

A great Golf V with the new engine with 3.6L, the HGP Golf R36 BiTurbo is capable of sprinting from 0-100 km/h in just 3,8s while the top speed is arround 330 km/h.

HPG
Volkswagen Golf V R36 (3.6L) Bi-Turbo DSG '07

S2000's are awsome track cars, In GT4 there were losts of them. i hope GT5 will have even more.

S2000's are awsome track cars, In GT4 there were losts of them. i hope GT5 will have even more.

Why does it need even more? There were plenty in GT4. If you're going to suggest things like that at least post pics of the ones you want, as opposed to turning this into the other thread where you want millions of variations of the same Japanese car...

Me, I'd like some Alpinas, as we haven't had any of those in previous GTs.

Alpina B6 E30
AlpinaB6e30.jpg

Alpina B3 E46
AlpinaB3_e36seite.jpg

Alpina D3 E90
060901005.jpg

Alpina B5 E60
16-1193560167-0.jpg

And I posted this in the sedan thread, but an Autodelta Alfa Romeo or two wouldn't go amiss:

Autodelta 156 GTA M 3.7
156GTA-AM_06_lg.jpg

Why does it need even more? There were plenty in GT4. If you're going to suggest things like that at least post pics of the ones you want, as opposed to turning this into the other thread where you want millions of variations of the same Japanese car...
I concur.

I wouldn't mind an Alpina E30. i think the one you posted looks great, TBH.

Nice 156 but i would rather have some old alfa's, like the 75 and GTV6.

image314.jpg

The Impact magic 318i E36 would be awsome.

F20C-class-1.jpg

f20C-class2.jpg

And can't forget the C2000 turbo.

Nice 156 but i would rather have some old alfa's, like the 75 and GTV6.

I'd like some old Alfas too, but there weren't really any tuner versions to be honest, maybe the odd Zender or two but then that's more of a demo car for a bodykit.

Autodelta is probably the best Alfa tuner I can think of. Novitec are okay too, but again that's more just styling. Autodelta is a proper tuner.

AEM

Honda S2000 Stephan Papadakis D1GP '05

Stephan Papadakis engineered and built the Drift S2000 himself. The feather-weight two-seater goes sideways with the 400 HP provided by the Garrett GT30R Turbocharger fit to its 2.2L engine.

The Drift S2000 was recently awarded Best Japanese Car and the coveted Best in Show at the Gran Turismo™ Awards at the 2005 SEMA Show in Las Vegas.

Besides the honor of having beaten out hundreds of competitors at the world's largest car show, the car will also be featured in the next installment of the wildly popular Gran Turismo™ racing video game series on the Sony Playstation platform.

Besides the honor of having beaten out hundreds of competitors at the world's largest car show, the car will also be featured in the next installment of the wildly popular Gran Turismo™ racing video game series on the Sony Playstation platform.

Can't have enough S2000's in GT5. And a drift version is always awsome.

2430878426_0e7439d590_o.jpg

There should also be D1SL cars in GT5, like this Kazama JZX110 markII.

A very good version of the 350Z Drift Car:

Sumo Power

Nissan 350Z [Z33] Fairlady Sumo Power D1GP '04

DSC_9279.jpg

Fair enough wanting to post every drift car ever but my idea of a "tuner" isn't a bunch of people producing a single car to do a single type of motorsport. @ STJ88 - for example, you told whoever posted the Skodas above that they weren't really tuner cars... well they're designed solely for rallying, in the same way all of these drift cars above are designed solely for drifting... so I'm failing to see how the drift cars count and the rally ones don't?

My idea of a tuner is a company like Nismo, or Mugen, or Alpina, or Brabus, or the Hamann that 91hondawagon posted etc...they make a range of tuned cars (not race specials, which is basically what drift cars are) and they manufacture their own parts for all of them, their own engine mods, their own suspension, custom interiors etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back