The Words of the Winds are Now all Clear

• Thread starter amar212
  • 3,560 comments
I think it might mean that only 170 cars will have interiors reacting to damage?

That would be, for a lack of a better phrase, incredibly half assed. Either do it all or don't do it at all. Really I don't see the point of having damage viewed from the interior, but whatever.

Why does everyone hail this amar he talks crap. Unless he works for P.D im not going to listen to word from him. Especially as he said its at gamescon and looked at what happened.:ouch:

Given the post immediately following yours, I'd like to point out that you've just failed harder than anyone in the history of this site.

Updated first post with the news regarding 2nd wind, looking forward for futrher revelations.

Thanx for waiting for GamesCon ;)

i alsothink it means that 170 cars will have interior damage( i don't know what they really mean by that), but i don't think they would only give 170 cars cockpit. Either way, thank you Amar : )

Can you give us any word on what this 170 car stuff means?
Will only 170 cars have a cockpit view? And will the other cars look like high-res GT4 cars or like in Prologue?

Updated first post with the news regarding 2nd wind, looking forward for futrher revelations.

..just resembling the looks of the newborn birds.

Nice 👍 Waiting eagerly here ;)

Thankyou amar212! Thankyou! Theres one thing I don't understand though will the 170 premium models be the only cars to feature damage?

Just as PD was about to hang us all with their icy, inert silence, they have finally loosened the rope. As a reaction to the figures and features I am reading:

One thousand cars... EEEEEEEEEE!

:cheers:

Thanks again.

This is great. 1000 cars. I can't wait. I'm all fizzed up with nowhere to go. :D

To be fair, I'm not sure any of us have the answer to that. I'd have a go at the translation myself but my browser's replaced it all with Unicode and I've no idea how to fix it.

only 170 cars with full detail/damage does sound a tad low, (espically once you consider that with Nascar/WRC/SuperGT you already have a fair few race cars which will almost certainly be part of that 170, not to mention the inivatable skylines...)
Hopefully rather than working on a lot of DLC they will progressively work through the other 830 cars upgrading them to the current spec...

60 tracks sounds great though!

ya it is kind of hard to believe that only 170 cars will have interior views, considering that all of prologue had interior views, and thats 70 cars right there. With 1000 cars there has to be more interior views.

- 1,000 cars
- 170 premium models (with interior and damage)
- 830 of "standard cars" ('gran turismo 4' specification)
👍 That's consistent with the footage of GT5 we've studied so far - some cars/race modes may have damage (i.e. rally cars) to begin with, and interior detail (like GT5:P), while the rest will be like GT4 cars (with no damage or interiors), presumably to be upgraded to GT5 specification later??

Also, a big 👍 for custom soundtracks :dopey:, voice/text chat, and private rooms all confirmed... Great stuff :cheers:

GT5 Specification:

Babelfish + some logical translation:

- 1,000 cars WOOT!
- 170 premium models (with interior and damage)
- 830 of "standard cars" ('gran turismo 4' specification the empty those which can give compatibility in the model which is taken over, whatever that means) (old models could be updated later with interiors?possibly some cars from previous GT's?)

Courses
20 layout of or more 60 or more of courses

* Physical simulation of vehicle
- New physical engine
- Expressing the inversion of the vehicle ( cars can roll over finally?)
- Damage expression (the deformation with collision completely appearance)(is this for all cars?! If so, SWEET!)
- Prius and in sight, it reproduces also the behavior of the up-to-date hybrid car and the electric automobile such as Tesla faithfully

* Arcade mode
2 prayer battles

■GT mode
[warudomatsupu]
[maigareji]
[kadeira]
[chiyuningushiyotsupu] (part and tire)
Car washing
[chiyanpion****supuresu] (series system, point system)
[raisensutesuto]

[opunrobi]
Text/voice kyat (WOOHOO! Finally I can yell at that fool who cut me off :lol:)
[puraibetorumu]( private rooms!)
[onrainhuotoarubamu]
[onrainripureiarubamu]
The [ripurei] output to YouTube ( lap replays? directly to youtube? oh joy!)

* Photo mode
[huotodoraibu] (circuit)
[huotosuteji] (photo mode private stage)

* [gurantsurisumo] TV
The video output to PSP®
[puroguretsushibudaunrodo]
Improvement of [yuzaintahuesu]
Continual and playback

* Museum
'From [gurantsurisumo] 5 prologue' edition addition of further information

* Sound
[kasutamusaundotoratsuku] (use of the music which is retained in PS3)AT LAST!

* User interface
'The [gurantsurisumo] 5 prologue' and design concept are identical. As for idea contest modification to color
Movement of the cockpit camera (interior three-dimensional possibly by [hueisutoratsukingu] verification possibility) ( something about tracking.. Eye toy related? IR tracking, thus, when oyu turn your head, your driver turns his head too or such?)

This is looking extremely good this far.

I should be completely hyped but... i cant (not amars fault of course).
I dont care if only 170 cars have damage, but interior is what i need to know, i dont want to race in anything else than cockpit view.

Given the post immediately following yours, I'd like to point out that you've just failed harder than anyone in the history of this site.
I was preparing a nice witty comment, but I'll just quote you for truth.

Amar, thank you for the info. Now I am just waiting to get this posted on their English site.

me too, but forza 3 has cockpits on all cars, polyphony has worked for five years, i don't really care about damage, but more on the cockpit views, they better have all cars with cockpit:nervous:

omg the active-user list is huge right now!

me too, but forza 3 has cockpits on all cars, polyphony has worked for five years, i don't really care about damage, but more on the cockpit views, they better have all cars with cockpit

I'm sure someone who can speak Japanese and English can tell us better than automatic translators can. I don't think PD would skimp out on interiors, particularly with KY as front-man.

I just really hope there will be interiors for all the cars.

This for me is one of the aditions I loved in prologue. It makes no sense to not do it properly in the full release. Surely you could say that it could give people an advantage depending on if their car had interior view.

Heres to hoping interior is in all cars :indiff:

Back