Your Team colours.

Blue and gold. Just like the St. Louis Rams. Just like the West Virginia Mountaineers. Just like (I'm starting to admit this likeness too) the Blue Angels. Heck, check my current avatar image.

If I had access to some templates, I may share a few samples of blue and gold. I also have some alternative colors:

* red and gold (1st alternate)
* black and silver (2nd alternate)

I do hope there's something even remotely close to car and team building to express team colors.

Red
Blue
White

EDIT: Gucci red, brown and green as secondary colours.
Will be creating a livery if it's possible in GT5.

Last edited:
Red, Black and White

2uo305v.jpg

Red/black
Dark blue/black
Dark blue
White/black rims

Those are the color combos. Although technically black rims go well with everything.

Lion's Den Performance Racing is black and red, in what proportions though depends on what I feel like at the time.:P

Something like this for Trans Tasman Racing hopefully. 👍

PAPACar1.jpg

Thanks again for the skin PAPAOSA (even though it isn't done, keep up the great work mate. 👍)

:lol: Paulie, lucky you ay. That is PAPAOSA's car, mine has a reversed colour scheme. 👍

It's very recent years GRM, but they're going predominantly red next year thanks to a Fujistu Air major sponsorship.

I always loved the Castrol colours. As well as many of the tobacco-sponsored cars, Rothmans, Marlboro, JPS, Silk Cut, Camel, etc.

If I was going to start a team in GT5 (if that is possible at all) it would probably be a base of dark green with gold and black stripes as thats the kind of scheme I would use if I had a real racing career on my helmet. Its a tribute to the green's of British Racing (I tend to prefer the more lighter, Jaguar Racing Green though) and the black and gold liveries of the JPS Lotus F1 cars, which are the best liveries ever in my opinion.

lotus86c.jpg

Either Red Bull,, or Black with red highlights, and some silver too.

Think BrawnGP with black main, the yellow red and the black silver.

Green with the Guinness logo, if you can buy vinyls off other players. :lol:

Either Red Bull,, or Black with red highlights, and some silver too.

Think BrawnGP with black main, the yellow red and the black silver.

You'll like my upcoming FXX livery then :P

I would either choose an all over union jack (not straight though sort of rippled and waved, like you can on ferrari challange)

or flames. blue at the bottom of the car with red, orange and yellow flames all around (like you can on grid)

couldn't find any good pics of it (guess i have unique tastes then)

Typically based on Make.

Ford: Blue
Chevy: Blue (Most cars), Yellow (Corvette Z06), Goodwrench Black (If Blue's not available)
Dodge: Red

and so on. Most Japanese makes get Red, same with Italian. British are green, usually, Opel's Yellow, Audi's red, silver, or yellow, BMW is dark blue, and Mercedes is sliver (Normal) or black (AMG).

Back